Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Truth About Buhari And The Dead Apionting Board Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About Buhari And The Dead Apionting Board Member (450 Views)

OMG, See What Imam Of Peace Posted About Buhari! (picture) / 7 Things You Must Know About Buhari's First And How Buhari Divorced Her In 1980 / About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Buhari And The Dead Apionting Board Member by sojikul(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
YAUWAAAA!

This is why I said a few days ago on Mallam Chukwudi Iwuchukwu's post that they are dissipated energy wrongly and may give themselves heart attack, because come 2019, only Southwest will decide whether Baba will be reelected or not. Now read these samples from what I'll qualify as the educated:

EMMA O: "'The names of the dead men were already on the list before they died. The president tactically left the names to show their famines that, their parents did not die in vain for supporting and been loyal to their party for a continued loyalty by the family. The names will be substituted by another name. It is a political gimmick not known to the uniformed'".

IDRIS H U: "'Looking at this issue from another perspective and with objective and unbiased mind will enable one to see another positive side of Buhari. What I mean! Appointing dead men point to the fact that Buhari appoint based on track record and antecedent. Buhari don't need to know you personally, rather your track record is enough to attract you to him, hence the opportunity to win favour. It is also shows that, Buhari don't ever notify his prospective appointees, thereby catching everybody by surprise. This is a clear disposition of a good leader. God bless President Buhari"'.

Imagine supporters in our villages, in our markets etc., who actually vote, unlike the social media noise makers. Get it?! Okay, all of you that are "UNIFORMED" will now know "WHAT I MEAN'.[b][/b]
Re: The Truth About Buhari And The Dead Apionting Board Member by spafu(m): 12:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Buhari And The Dead Apionting Board Member by ehbellsho(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pls spare me dat sh!t talk. Those names won't dey b on payroll? To whose account d dead or living?

Corruption in making.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Buhari And The Dead Apionting Board Member by chiefolododo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
K

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin’s Price Crashes, Many Now Say The Cryptocurrency Has No Value / Trader Murdered After Threats From Estranged Husband / Advocacy For Developmental Change Honours Nathaniel Kaka Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.