Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow (553 Views)

Kashamu: Let’s Be Kind To The Dead, Tinubu Tells Obasanjo / Imo PDP Lawmakers: We Will Work With Hope Uzodinma / Throw Back Photo: Ihedioha Celebrating His Victory With Hope Uzodinma In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow by Kavuki: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Kashamu: Let's welcome 2018 with hope for a better tomorrow 

As Nigerians join the rest of the world to usher in the New Year, the lawmaker representing Ogun East Senatorial District at the National Assembly, Senator Buruji Kashamu, has advised his constituents and Nigerians to be full of hope for a better 2018.

In a statement he issued on Sunday to herald the New Year,  Senator Kashamu said without hope we cannot live in the present, let alone tomorrow and the future.

He said in spite of the challenges that confront us as a people, we cannot afford to throw up our hands in despair and total surrender. 

"Whatever our challenges may be - whether economic, social or political - it is through strong will, faith in God and hope for the moment and a better tomorrow that we can overcome. We must be hopeful and trust that whatever challenges we face as a people and country shall pass like others before it.  Let us rededicate ourselves afresh to the Nigerian Project, knowing full well that the solution to our issues lie within and among us," the statement reads in part. 

Kashamu thanked the people of Ogun East Senatorial District for their unflinching support and promised to deliver more dividends of democracy to his constituents, adding that he will continue his philanthropic gestures to all Nigerians, in general, and the good people of Ogun State, in particular, in the New Year.

"I must commend the people of Ogun East Senatorial District for their unwavering support. I want to assure them that more dividends of democracy are on the way in 2018. I will continue to attract more developmental projects for the benefit of my constituents while not slowing down on my philanthropic gestures to mankind. 

"In 2018, let us commit ourselves as leaders and followers to doing the right things and obeying the law. As leaders, we must be ready to lead from the front in all that is right, prim and proper, just as the followers must be ready to identify those who truly have their interests at heart, ask the right questions and hold them accountable," Kashamu said.
Re: Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow by OfficialAwol(m): 1:10pm On Dec 31, 2017
The press should stop giving attention to executive hoodlums such as this Man.

Hope he's still serving his suspension?
Re: Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow by Alariiwo: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:
The press should stop giving attention to executive hoodlums such as this Man.

Hope he's still serving his suspension?

You mean hoodlums like ohaneze.. the hungry, attention seeking apes.
Re: Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow by OfficialAwol(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

You mean hoodlums like ohaneze.. the hungry, attention seeking apes.

Are You classically conditioned like Pavlov's dogs to play the ethnic card and to forever remain stupid?
Re: Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow by Alariiwo: 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Are You classically conditioned like Pavlov's dogs to play the ethnic card and to forever remain stupid?

Q U E S T I O N !!
Re: Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow by OfficialAwol(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Alariiwo:

Q U E S T I O N !!

And it seems your sorry shithole doesn't an answer to it?

Oh, I should have asked if you understood the question in the first place.
Re: Kashamu: Let's Welcome 2018 With Hope For A Better Tomorrow by Alariiwo: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
OfficialAwol:

And it seems your sorry shithole doesn't an answer to it?

Oh, I should have asked if you understood the question in the first place.

Jamb question grin cheesy

Leave Kashamu alone and face your own leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo State Governor's Son Weds In Glamourous Traditional Marriage (photos) / NLC Protest In Kaduna, 8,000 Police Men Deployed. / Obasanjo Drop Bombshell; Says Buhari Incapable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.