Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City (807 Views)

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus / Mother-of-four Battered By Her Husband After He Took Another Wife (Photos) / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by ORAGBON(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Dear Lively Stones,

I read your stories and articles daily and sometimes, I wonder and ask if these stories are actually real.
Behold, the evil I fear has dread so much has met with me. In short, am almost running mad at my discovery.
I asked can men be so heartless? Does it mean we don’t have honest men anymore? How could Segun do this to us after all these years and all we have been through? I have given him a male & female children! I stood by him when things where hard! I have been faithful!What else should I do? I feel useless! I feel like falling down and dying!!
We have been happily married for 15 years before now. I have never had cause to suspect my husband. He is loving, caring and everything. Seven years earlier, when things look a bit tough for him, i supported with all my savings to ensure he didn’t feel the financial burden his out of job was putting on him.I tried everything I could to ensure he was happy always until….
When the offer came from Lagos, I was not bothered, all I wanted was for I’m to have a job, cos that would make him happy.In fact, when he hesitated I encouraged him to take the offer. Had I known the devil was right there at the corner waiting to put an end to my joy. Had i known i was sowing my husband to the demons in Lagos I would not have allow him.One year after he got the offer, he was promoted to a senior manager with an official car, driver and so many other benefit.
Meanwhile, sequel to his promotion, he visits us every weekend in Abeokuta, and ensures all our needs are met, that made us not to feel his absence during week days and the thought to relocate everyone to Lagos. Also, his lavish-titude blinded everyone of us even when his weekly visit became irregular I just swallow what ever he tells me.
Well all that changed few months ago. I ran into my husband driver who worked with him for over three years. He was loyal. Bode was a good man, I never had the chance to find out why he was sacked.
So, that fateful day presented the opportunity.Before, i could finish asking after the all the….Bode let down the casket of worms....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/15-years-marriage-discovered-husband-another-wife-another-city/
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by SpyAC(m): 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
for the sake of ur kids, stick wt hm.
Re: After 15 Years,i Discovered My Husband Has Another Wife In Another City by ORAGBON(m): 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2017
Yes she should think thru any action she want to take because of her kids. i know of a lady in a similar situation. but hubby is back to his senses. Though he is now with his real family but his children have no regards for him as their dad> because while he was still in active service and was making a fortune, he lavished it on the outside wife. now he is retired. she doenst have his time. His wife n kids he kinda neglected financial are all doing well now
SpyAC:
for the sake of ur kids, stick wt hm.

(1) (Reply)

Most Adorable Photoshopped Pictures / LG Platinum Fridge 581 Liters For 280k / After 71 Years Of Marriage, This Couple Died On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.