Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

"2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (21517 Views)

Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by Coldfeets: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
kurt09:
I will quote you on March 31, 2018. Keep your record both win and lose.

Okay then,
We shall see...
Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by wallymore(m): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
2017 was 1 of the best year for me. O oo...I'm soo happy, may God continue to be a gud year for me.
Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by pressplay411(m): 2:56am On Jan 01, 2018
dominique:

Losing a pregnancy at the late stage is a rich person's problem? Pray it never happens to someone close to you.

Yea I figured that's the cause of her pain.
She should learn from other celebrities, this is not Hollywood, keep details of your pregnancy private. Announcing it at Banky's intro was just all shades of wrong.
I wish her all the best. Her best is on the way. She'll make a great mom.
Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by Ctrlsolutn: 3:23am On Jan 01, 2018
Seriously, d toughest i hav equally witnessed but never wanted to talk abt it. Got a higher degree. Spiritually upgraded.
Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by macherie1: 5:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Me too. I can relate to what she's saying. 2017 gave me hard knocks but God showed up for me. I suffere a strange illness that almost drove me to suicide. Medical experts had no idea what to do. I went from hospitals to hospitals. After months of severe illness and despair, God showed up. God never fails. I still can't believe I'm here today. Indeed there are times when life life heaps much more than we can bear on us and we ask ourselves where is God in all these? The truth is, the sun will always shine again for those who put their trust in Jesus. 2018 indeed will be a better year in Jesus name.Amen
Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by dominique(f): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2018
pressplay411:

Yea I figured that's the cause of her pain.
She should learn from other celebrities, this is not Hollywood, keep details of your pregnancy private. Announcing it at Banky's intro was just all shades of wrong.
I wish her all the best. Her best is on the way. She'll make a great mom.

Did she pick a microphone at the function and announced that she was pregnant? Because she appeared visibly pregnant in public couldn't possibly have contributed to the loss of her pregnancy. The likes of Laura Ikeji and Adaeze Yobo flaunted bare pregnancy bumps and they carried their babies to term. A lot of women that are not celebrities also lose pregnancies. Lets not attach superstitious meanings to everything.

1 Like

Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by pressplay411(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2018
dominique:

Did she pick a microphone at the function and announced that she was pregnant? Because she appeared visibly pregnant in public couldn't possibly have contributed to the loss of her pregnancy. The likes of Laura Ikeji and Adaeze Yobo flaunted bare pregnancy bumps and they carried their babies to term. A lot of women that are not celebrities also lose pregnancies. Lets not attach superstitious meanings to everything.

Well what do I know?,But I'm sure as a 9ja breed you know what I'm talking about. And no, people have different graces.
Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Biko it is off-topic but I gotta say Happy new year to my favorite mod/super mod of 2017 and possibly will carry on into 2018. smiley

Madam Dominique. Bonne Annee Ma'am. cheesy

dominique:

Re: "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos by Gettreadyy(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Joelsblog:

Send an Email to Joelwilliamsblog@gmail.com
Aiit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni And Nnamdi Oboli, Their Children: Tobe, Chizi, Gozi Oboli In Family Photo / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Takes Their Friendship To Dubai / Singer Patoranking Shares Selfie Nice Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.