Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

The Elijah Platform - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Elijah Platform (356 Views)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Pastor David Elijah With Bundles Of Money After His Malaysia Trip (Photos) / Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Elijah Platform by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
There are some platforms Elijah can't walk in only Elisha can but it takes Elijah to train, fully equip Elisha to move and operate on that platform.[url][/url]https://osunsakinadewale..com.ng/2017/12/the-elijah-platform.html

Servants of God who are you raising in the church? Are you raising Elisha's or people who will remain below your level the rest of their lives.

When Ministry begin to depend on one man , the gifts of the Elisha's will remain barren.

When Ministry begin to depend only in the family of the Pastor, the gifts of Elisha's will remain barren.

The desire of Christ is that we may bare more fruits for the Kingdom of God . God has not put limitation on how far you can go in your calling and Kingdom Exploits.

Actually Apostle Paul says , pray earnestly that you may prophesy.
Today in the church if you move in the gift of prophesy , you will be burnished out. They will tell you , you are becoming a false prophet , we only have one prophet.

1 Corinthians 14:1

[ Prophecy and Tongues ] Pursue love, and desire spiritual gifts, but especially that you may prophesy.

One time in my life , in my ignorance shared some visions the Lord had given me to a certain Pastor in a certain Ministry. I thought that this Pastor will help me that I may reach to the higher calling of God in my life. But that turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made in my life .

I was rebuked and kicked out of fellowship, that Pastor almost destroyed my life but I give Glory to God, who had mercy on me and rescued me.

Jesus trained and raised His disciples but never gave them limitations , instead He told them greater things shall you do more than I have done . Upto today we are still struggling to do the mighty works of Jesus , the unfathomable works but Jesus assured us through faith we have in Him, much more shall we do.

John 14:12
[ The Answered Prayer ] “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the worksthat I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father.

I pray for servants of God who don't care much of their stomach , power, money , fame but those that desire to raise, The Peter's , the John's , the Paul's to our generation.

Servants who have died to self , filled with the love of God and desire the best for others.
Servants of God who will not limit others within their vision but understand others mighty be seeing more that they do.

The Eyes of Eli the High Priest were going dim but God had open the eyes of the Boy Samuel to see visions and look unto the future that Eli did't see.

It becomes a real fight in the church of today , when a Samuel desires a bigger vision that that of Eli!

And many servants have become criminals of aborting spiritual children in the church. The HANDS of Pastors, Apostles, Prophets and many more are full of blood slains. They have aborted so many spiritual children who have a vision they did not have .

And the church is full of blood slains , wounded sodiers, cripples soldiers who have lost hope of their future and destiny. Some are now roaming on the streets living useless lives because they were crippled in the church.

Whoever destroys or limits the Vision God has given you will cripple you! You will become a spiritual handicap living for man but not living to fulfil the will of God in your life .

O Lord have mercy on us , have mercy on us as your servants, for we have sent many to hell fire who were never meant to be there. We have killed many using the autbority you have given us instead of building them.
2Corinthians 10: 8 For even if I should boast somewhat more about our authority, which the Lord gave us for edification and not for your destruction.

Lord have mercy on us for sending many out of the church, for we felt they were more anointed or had spiritual gifts we did not have .
Have mercy upon your servants , for there is an outcry of spiritual slains in the Land.

(1) (Reply)

My First New Year Deadly Dream. / Israel / Why Why Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.