Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,637 members, 7,958,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st (13978 Views)

Hope Uzodinma With Father Mbaka During The Prophetic Declaration On January 1st / Nigeria Election : Full Text Of President Buhari's National Broadcast / Buhari's National Broadcast Pre-recorded To Avoid Any"Accident"-Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by room089: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hope Baba won't put us to flight with his speeches?
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by DeepSight(m): 6:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
Praktikals:
Children of hate will say 'we are not interested in what he has to say'.

And children of fools will remain interested in what a nincompoop has to say.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Respect55:
Just tell me that he wants to read from a prepared speech.If I were to be a the writer, I will put something like this after the salutation; 'Fellow Nigerians, I have really thought about the hardship my administration has caused u that I see no other option but to resign."
Believe you me, there will not be a better way to start the new year than that.

The funny part is that Bubu won't even understand what he has read since it is not in hausa language.
Then we Nigerians will grab that golden opportunity n conduct another election that same day.

That bolded part killed me.. I don laff fall for ground cheesy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by BanevsJoker(m): 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Prerecorded as usual. Please don't lie to Nigerians. It won't be live.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by FastShipping: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
doctokwus:
Don't be surprised if the broadcast ends by his usual threats.
Never seen a more useless president.
If anyone had told me I would be alive to see a Nigerian president worse than Jonathan,I would have termed the person a psycho.
President of the living and the dead!

I don't know who is more disappointed in Buhari between you and I. I remember what we did in 2014-2015 before this man finally became president. The first bad sign was his body language he sent to those who did the dirty job to make him acceptable. The second bad sign was the stupid speech about "belonging to nobody". The third sign was not nominating ministers for six months. That was reckless and irresponsible. He went further and said Ministers are "noisemakers". That move right there told me we had just made a terrible mistake with this block head, hopeless and wicked man. He's trying now to humanize himself on TV because we are going into another election cycle. He's trying to bring back the likes of Tinubu and co into his side after keeping them at bay since the day of inauguration. Buhari is going to deal with them the moment he wins second term. God forbids.

It shall never be well with Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Respect55(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

That bolded part killed me.. I don laff fall for ground cheesy
What more can one wish for
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by doctokwus: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
3kay945:

Maybe there is something in that Aso rock... Cos am highly disappointed
YarAdua was fairly OK,though extremely slow.
First full asset disclosure,initiated the amnesty program,fuel available eventhough also subsidized then,was not as clear a bigot and parochial as this one.
It was during his tenure I think Bode George,a fellow PDP member and one of the foremost from the SouthWest was charged,prosecuted and jailed!
There was also no doubt about his education and intellect.All in all honest and with enormous integrity,without any propaganda about it.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by naijadefender: 6:28pm On Dec 31, 2017
gurunlocker:
Some people are somewhere compiling lies they will give the president to read tomorrow...

He wants to give Nigerians the normal format
Fellow Nigerians
1./We have technically degraded boko Haram.
2/ We Are winning the war against Kuarupption.
3/ We are out of recession. We have released bail out to States to aid salary payments.
4/ We hope to affoint more Board members to replace the Dead ones.

Smh!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
doctokwus:

YarAdua was fairly OK,though extremely slow.
First full asset disclosure,initiated the amnesty program,fuel available eventhough also subsidized then,was not as clear a bigot and parochial as this one.
It was during his tenure I think Bode George,a fellow PDP member and one of the foremost from the SouthWest was charged,prosecuted and jailed!
There was also no doubt about his education and intellect.All in all honest and with enormous integrity,without any propaganda about it.
May his good soul rest in peace. Best president ever liveth. Sad death had to take him away from us. Citizens had no cause for complaints.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2017
Respect55:

What more can one wish for

That will be the best New Year gift ooo�
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Respect55(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
MISTAICEY02288:

That will be the best New Year gift ooo�
Of course

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
Anything other than an apology for fuel scarcity and appointment of dead men is unacceptable
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by bragxz(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
Fuel prices is gonna be 300 naira per litre. Go to Libya if u can't cope.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by doctokwus: 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
FastShipping:

I don't know who is more disappointed in Buhari between you and I. I remember what we did in 2014-2015 before this man finally became president. The first bad sign was his body language he sent to those who did the dirty job to make him acceptable. The second bad sign was the stupid speech about "belonging to nobody". The third sign was not nominating ministers for six months. That was reckless and irresponsible. He went further and said Ministers are "noisemakers". That move right there told me we had just made a terrible mistake with this block head, hopeless and wicked man. He's trying now to humanize himself on TV because we are going into another election cycle. He's trying to bring back the likes of Tinubu and co into his side after keeping them at bay since the day of inauguration. Buhari is going to deal with them the moment he wins second term. God forbids.

It shall never be well with Buhari.
I so much hate him now that his sight alone makes me want to throw up.Such a disgraceful,incompetent,dishonest disaster.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by excel101(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
What else does he want to talk abbot if not the usual "KWARAPTOIN" that he has no answer to.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by buffalowings: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Who gives a Bleep when i will be busy chopping my ofada rice grin
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by FastShipping: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
doctokwus:

I so much hate him now that his sight alone makes me want to throw up.Such a disgraceful,incompetent,dishonest disaster.

He has no clue about what is going on around him. He just wanted to be president and be left alone to enjoy the specs because all his mates were already either head of states/presidents. Buhari doesn't want to do what it entails to be president. He enjoys the power that comes with the seat. He feels he's sacrificed so much and should have been compensated for a presidential seat long time ago. Now that he's there we should let do as he pleases. He just want people to let him be. He doesn't care what anyone thinks. He's been hypocritical all over the map.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by NwaliE01: 6:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
PMB can never be awake and active at that hour of early morning. The will broadcast his record speech as usual. Happy New Year to come my fellow Nigerians
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Praktikals(m): 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
DeepSight:

My father is a fool; my mother is an slowpoke .
Fixed.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by harry2sexy(m): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
I'm going for night vigil. It's too early to weaken my 2018 happiness
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by ajepako(f): 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I'm sur he is coming to introduce to us the newly appointed dead people in his government

Werey Ibadan

I Don dash you one "like"
tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by SirNumeroUno: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
[quote author=AmoryBlacq post=63774271] I hope he will be giving us news of his resignation!

God! if you make this happen, I will serve you all the days of my life!
[/quote

]

do you need Buhari's resignation to serve God for the rest of your life?
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2017
he wants to brief us about his sons health
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by bejeria101(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
I would be asleep by then.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by vatiqan(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
HisSexcellency:

It is a shameful thing that the presidency couldn't even vet the list submitted before making it public. What if an individual was mistakenly named in more than one agencies, they would still go ahead and publish
Behold, they did! Nigeria's Ambassador to DR Congo, was included in the list.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
kings09:
Now u realize ur mistake in criticizing Gej on the subsidy. Am sure u enjoyed the ojota carnival then.

I backed deregulation back in 2012.
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by kings09(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
9jakohai:

I backed deregulation back in 2012.
ok i rest my case
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Leke001: 8:40pm On Dec 31, 2017
what more has he got to tell us now?
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by musa234(m): 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lol.. What does he want to say again...worst ever president
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Genea(f): 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
I know its bad news he wants to share
Re: President Buhari Will Make A National Broadcast At 7 A.m. Tomorrow, January 1st by Henri8: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
Troublemaker007:
We are waiting...
See bad men. Lol.
Their postures na die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Unveils List Of National Convention Committee Members / Rochas Okorocha & Wife Gift Widow N1 Million, A House & Automatic Job / Akwa Ibom Insecurity: Ibeno Under Siege As Eket, Esit Eket Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.