Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

This Is How You Should Be Exercising Daily - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is How You Should Be Exercising Daily (397 Views)

Can Squats Exercising Help With Prostatitis? / Amazing Benefits Of Exercising / Lose 15-30kg Or More Without Exercising With TLC CBD Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How You Should Be Exercising Daily by akinzgist(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
You might be wondering how long you would have to exercise daily to lose weight or to keep fit. Or maybe there is no time tracking you should keep at all but do it your way. Well, one of my readers contacted me recently asking about the time length for jogging. He said he jogs for 60 minutes and 10 minutes for other exercises. It is advised and I recommend you exercise just 5 times a day (Mondays to Fridays) to keep you healthy, fit and strong. But your workout session should not go for more than 60 minutes per day. In fact, the Office of Disease Prevention and Health Promotion released Physical Activity Guidelines which states that adults should participate in at least 150 minutes a week of moderate aerobic exercise (e.g walking, swimming etc) or 75 minutes of vigorous aerobic exercise (e.g running, dancing, Tabata etc) a week. Read More >>> 4 Reasons Why Your Exercises Are Not Working For You If you go by my recommendation of 5 days per week of exercise, that means you should be exercising for at least 30 minutes per day for moderate exercises and at least 15 minutes per day for vigorous exercises. My workout sessions have never gone as long as an hour and I recommend you don’t exercise so long because there is something like exercising too hard which is worse than not exercise at all. If you are trying to lose weight through exercise and you believe that going longer would help you, it would just do the opposite. However, the length of time your spend exercising depends on your lifestyle, if you are very inactive (like sit at work all day), then you might need to exercise more. I simply take long walks after dinner to keep me fit and healthy, so my lifestyle is quite active. So guys, I have a 1-Month Workout Schedule for those who are trying to lose weight and get a flat stomach coming up next month and I am sending it to my subscribers only. You can subscribe below to get it. So there you have it. . Read more below
http://silicongist.com.ng/2017/12/29/this-is-how-you-should-be-exercising-daily/

(1) (Reply)

9 Incredible Canola Oil Benefits / Best Bed Bug Treatment Companies In Lagos Nigeria / Lassa Fever Kills Two Pregnant Women, One Other In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.