Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Help A Nairalander Get A Job In 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help A Nairalander Get A Job In 2018 (565 Views)

"Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / Help A Nairalander Get An Internship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Get A Job In 2018 by TourismMan(m): 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
What do you guys think? Ok, I just thought I should create a thread and ask fellow nairalanders to help themselves in jobs as we march into 2018. We are one big family here on nairaland and we should be our brother's keeper. Some of us are gainfully employed and there are vacancies in your organizations where you can help someone here get the job, please provide the necessary information to the interested person(s) on this forum and try your best to see the unemployed brother/sister having what to do this year. We are in a new year and all of us expect a better life in this year. The status of unemployed must change this year to employed and gainfully employed.

Myself, I am an undergraduate at the moment in one of the federal universities in South south and I seek for employment whereby I need the money to help fund my education. So if you have a job for me in Calabar or Uyo where I can work and earn, please contact me.

Lastly, in whatever capacity you are and you can help someone here from nairaland get a job, please let's be our brother's keeper.

#HelpSomeoneGetAJobIn2018
#ChangeEmploymentStatus
#BeEmployed

Happy new year to all of us in advance. God bless us all.
Re: Help A Nairalander Get A Job In 2018 by TourismMan(m): 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
Lalasticlala

This should make front page as part of Nairaland's contributions to help the society/its members

(1) (Reply)

I Do Professional Graphic Designs / Vacancies For Administrative/program Officer / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.