Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

List Of All 2017 Award Winners At Peoples Celebrity Awards In Ghana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / List Of All 2017 Award Winners At Peoples Celebrity Awards In Ghana (502 Views)

I Am Ready To Take Peoples’ Wives — Portable (Video) / Samson Itodo, Simi, Zainab Balogun, Mark Angel, Emerge Winners At TFAA 2018 / All Wizkid's 2017 International Awards In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of All 2017 Award Winners At Peoples Celebrity Awards In Ghana by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2017
Over hundreds of Ghanaian influential personalities and
celebrities on Saturday, December 30, thronged the Accra
International Conference Centre to witness a night of
spectacular surprises at the 2017 People’s Celebrity Awards.
The organisers of the award event formerly called the GN
Bank Awards returned with a much more promising show
after it went on recess following a long standing court feud
over the use of its initial name ‘People’s Choice Awards.
Prior to the 2017 People’s Celebrity Awards, Spyderlee
Entertainment announced that the overall celebrity of the
year would drive home a brand new Dodge Charger, and
none other than Shatta Wale who undoubtedly has enjoyed
a fruitful year walked away with the ultimate prize.
The self-acclaimed Dancehall king in two successions was
also named the "Male Musician of the Year".
Northern region’s reigning artiste, Fancy Gadam after
winning the hearts of scores of Ghanaian from 2016 also
swept home two awards for his hit song, Total Cheat. The
song which features Sarkodie was rewarded back to back
as the “Favorite song of the year” with its video being
awarded the “Favourite Music Video of the year”.
Check list of winners here at https://www.olubamznews.com/2017/12/list-of-all-2017-award-winners-at.html?m=1
Re: List Of All 2017 Award Winners At Peoples Celebrity Awards In Ghana by elibest360(m): 5:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: List Of All 2017 Award Winners At Peoples Celebrity Awards In Ghana by elgramz: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2017
I no get mb to click anything, I just want to know if stonebwoy win anything. Who click am make e help me check

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Pictured Chilling With Popular Nigerian Actress Is This Another Babymama / Man Commits Suicide In Kogi State Due To Hardship - Photos / IK Ogbonna Shares Video Of His Wife, Sonia Twerking (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.