Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) (59405 Views)

Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / Is Kevin Too Much Princess Shyngle's Nigerian Boyfriend That Bought Her A Car? / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by timesup234: 12:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Nigerians are clowns when it comes to celebrities net worth. No Nigerian musician or celebrity is worth $2million in net worth and that includes 2Face and P-square. People like Davido and Wiz Kid are below a million dollar in net worth. If they have it then they didn't get it from entertainment
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by tealaw(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2018
DWJOBScom:
So the present marriage enjoyed by her must be an arrangement cos am not understanding how she bought instead "they" bought

That dude useless as fuc.k. Him dey do fineboy with empty pocket.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Adminisher: 12:31am On Jan 01, 2018
When someone who has lived abroad tells you she bought her first house below the age of 40, know that's a big achievement and the quality can't probably be compared with run of the mill houses.
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by 2shure: 12:38am On Jan 01, 2018
she been paying rent since.
imagine d house no get outside
jus one refurbished brotel cum house.
naija celebs are dull.
riding a g wagon
but still paying rent mentality shiit

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2018
2019elections:
In 2016, I built my first house but didn't post it online. wetin make we do with this now?

You just did

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 12:51am On Jan 01, 2018
timesup234:
Nigerians are clowns when it comes to celebrities net worth. No Nigerian musician or celebrity is worth $2million in net worth and that includes 2Face and P-square. People like Davido and Wiz Kid are below a million dollar in net worth. If they have it then they didn't get it from entertainment

You are very right.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 1:18am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year guys. The house could mean her first house in 2017. It could also mean that it is her first single handedly owned house. She Probably has been buying houses as couple.

Whichever it is, congratulations to the queen herself.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:24am On Jan 01, 2018
Threebear:
Bought her first house, like seriously?
Even traders at main market own multiple houses and a celebrity of tiwa's caliber is still buying her first house?
House pass house!!! Besides that idiot of a gigolo was robbing her of her earnings before she fired him. And the idiot nearly fire himself from life

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2018
timesup234:
Bro, do not be too sure. One dance alone has fetched Wiz over 1m USD. As a writer and guest artiste on the song, he would have made more than you estimated. The song spent months on US and UK on billboards. It topped in 21 other countries too. Sold over 7 million in total according to certification received. 10 platinums.
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2018
sinaj:
Congratuphobia!
More grease to her elbow
She is not a machine... It's more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Espada10: 1:36am On Jan 01, 2018
MENTORCH:

Story, a lot of people live in houses but owning it isn't easy and she paid cash. How many traders can do that. Aside government money where will someone see 50million naira cash to buy a house in Nigeria.
you are joking ..come to Onitsha and see young igbo boys spending 100 million on properties without breaking a sweat ..if you ask them they will tell you they are just managing and even follow you to lament about the poor state of Nigeria. Fear those traders oo....I don't even want to talk about igbo traders in lagos them.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Congrats.
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2018
So she didnt own a house until now ?

Na wa o
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by mexioni(m): 2:00am On Jan 01, 2018
Threebear:
Even traders at main market own multiple houses and a celebrity of tiwa's caliber is still buying her first house?

It's because she doesn't want to buy it at iyana ipaja, lekki or ikoyi wld be her choice

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Samkeniyy(m): 2:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Threebear:

Since you have clearly displayed ignorance, let me enlighten you. First of all, what have you accomplished in your entire life. Since you are quick to criticise her, Just take a look at your life till this moment, how much have you saved and how much impact have you made in the life of other people. For your information, Her House is in Richmond Gate Estate at the Back of Meadow Hall School in Lekki.
Houses in that Estate costs 125m to 170m depending on the building. So judge yourself.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:47am On Jan 01, 2018
Espada10:
you are joking ..come to Onitsha and see young igbo boys spending 100 million on properties without breaking a sweat ..if you ask them they will tell you they are just managing and even follow you to lament about the poor state of Nigeria. Fear those traders oo....I don't even want to talk about igbo traders in lagos them.

Those young Igbo boys you are talking about, do you know how they made their money. You are talking about traders. Even traders do you know how they got their initial capital. Don't get me wrong people have 100m cash to buy properties in Nigeria. But most of them if it's not illegal money it must involve government money or big time business men.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 2:50am On Jan 01, 2018
verygudbadguy:

Bro, do not be too sure. One dance alone has fetched Wiz over 1m USD. As a writer and guest artiste on the song, he would have made more than you estimated. The song spent months on US and UK on billboards. It topped in 21 other countries too. Sold over 7 million in total according to certification received. 10 platinums.

Lmao, you are a comedian 1m dollars for one dance? Nigerians like to call money.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by delerx(m): 3:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Na only parlour she buy shocked cry
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by mike4real2(m): 3:34am On Jan 01, 2018
KingsJohnson:
If you saved N1 a day starting January 1st 2017, by today December 31st 2017, you would have altogether saved $1. Wow! Buhari is really a man of his word. He has fulfilled his campaign promise of making N1 equal to $1 grin grin grin

LOL Hahahahaha u 2 much. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 3:46am On Jan 01, 2018
Where is the rest of the house now? Abi she no finish payment for the other part of the house??

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Threebear:
its funny, a meat seller has a house of his own after 2 years of selling meat and a celebrity who earns millions by singing nonsense is just buying 1 house after so many years angry. I don't even know who asked if it was a cash payment or not.

She is not even showing the full house sef lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by timesup234: 5:45am On Jan 01, 2018
MENTORCH:

Lmao, you are a comedian 1m dollars for one dance? Nigerians like to call money.
These people always make me laugh. Even Drake is a property owned by a record label. As a featured artist the most Wiz kid will make is less than $75,000. Artist like Jay Z dont even charge up to $250,000 to feature on your song and mine you as a property of a record label you will get less than 50% from the featured money. Drake cant even make more than 30% for everything he does.
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Caseless: 6:25am On Jan 01, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

All the shows and endorsements you've been getting since you started music, what have you been using the money for?

I guess paying 5m naira per annum in a rented apartment and your wifey T-bills squandering it in clubs

Better late than never though.
tbills wifey? grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by tiger28: 6:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Espada10:
hmmmm here we go!!!! Dem dem!
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by tiger28: 6:50am On Jan 01, 2018
Billyonaire:
So she didnt own a house until now ?

Na wa o
funny enough,95% of commenters here dont even own a room. Congrats girl!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by femi4: 7:37am On Jan 01, 2018
Threebear:
ki lomode e mo......you want to compare a hut to a house

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Egein(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2018
Her husband wouldn't like this!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2018
Espada10:
You honestly should have ignored that one.
A young trader built a shopping complex valued at over 400 million.
This man has only one car and lives as a tenant in my dad's building at onitsha.
Nigerian celebrities are empty kegs that make the most noise

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by Espada10: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2018
tiger28:
hmmmm here we go!!!! Dem dem!
lol ..I am not Igbo( if that is what you are getting at) ..I am telling what I have observed...everything is not about yoruba vs igbo... the bottom line is that majority of all this celebrities live a fake life..the more you look, the less you see...I bet you seun is richer than most of them, and richer than all the mavin crew put together except don jazzy
Re: Tiwa Savage Bought Her First House In 2017 (Photos) by lanshizzy(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Even traders at main market own multiple houses and a celebrity of tiwa's caliber is still buying her first house

house dey different 4rm house ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company / Karibi Fubara Is Dead! Cancer Kills Nollywood Actor / Van Vicker Celebrates J-ian, His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.