Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Write A Business Proposal? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Write A Business Proposal? (53219 Views)

How To Write A Business Plan / Developing A Company Profile And Writing A Business Proposal / Detergent Business Proposal To Those Who Is Interested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by dexymine: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2012
Words are powerful and are even more so if appropriately used to send the right message. Your business documents comprise the very words that define you and your company and as such, have to be accurately presented.

TryDell Writers will help you send the right message across, in the right way, to ensure you get the right results.

At Trydell Writes, we craft each word with passion, caution and expertise - we do our best to breathe life into each word to ensure that the result achieves the desired objectives, no matter what they are.

• Are you looking to start a business?
• Are you planning to start research in an area of interest?
• Do you have a proposal to submit within a deadline?
• Do you have a website/blog and need high quality articles churned out?
• Do you need a marketing plan or a strategy to turn your business around?
• Or do you just need us to proofread a draft of your work?

If yes, then you’re our business.

At TryDell Writes, we focus on fulfilling your writing needs so that you can focus on other aspects of your endeavours. We offer writing services to individuals and organizations across Nigeria and beyond, no matter the location, budget or deadline.

Find out more at http://www.trydellwrites.com/

Contact us today:
info@trydellwrites. com
+234 705 299 0772

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by mcsnup: 12:21am On Dec 26, 2013
this information are quite priceless. NL is one wonderful famile, but alas i stumble on this while trying to write an architecture based business proposal, a sample would be perfect am not so good wit my pen
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by ultrazone(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2015
mmm
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by docchuks(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2015
Do you want to start and run a restaurant business? Then here is a detailed sample restaurant business plan template that will teach you to how to start and successfully run a restaurant business in nigeria.

To avoid losing and possibly facing the dire consequences associated with losing, a lot of precaution has to be taken before going into any business enterprise. A big step to avoiding such pitfalls is a draft a business plan. Be sure to get every information on how to write a winning business plan.

If you are planning on starting a bread bakery business, you need to write a business plan. While you might want to dismiss this idea as insignificant, you must bear in mind that the business plan is an official document that will detail every aspect of the business.

Dry cleaning is the business of providing laundry and other cleaning services bordering on janitorial, ulphostery and other domestic cleaning.

To enable interested investors take advantage of the money opportunities in Bottled water business in Nigeria, i have packaged a comprehensive Bottled Water Business Plan In Nigeria.
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by LagBlogger(m): 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
How to write a compelling Business Proposal in Nigeria is as simple as making contact with someone who has the experience and skill to put you through.
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by myvision(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2016
Visit: www.earnbase.com and download wa free professional bulk sms business proposal
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by LagBlogger(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2017
People often mistake a business plan for a business proposal. They are not the same and whenever you contact [url=lagosbusinesses..com]Professional Business Plan Writers in Nigeria[/url] they'll often tell you the difference.
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by XaintJoel20: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2017
hi.dont know how to but if u want i could hook you up with a friend who knows how to.he is one of the best, intellectually and business wise.hola me if u r down wiv it.

I know it has been a long time you made this comment.

Are you still in touch with the said friend and how can I reach him/her?

#Thanks...
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by joeyreports: 7:06am On Oct 02, 2019
You can actually learn how to write business plan yourself
https://www.nigeriabusinessplan.com.ng/how-to-write-business-plan/
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by Emmanuel8265(m): 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
SOJ:
Nice one, naijacutee. However i think the chap wants to know how to write business proposal as opposed to business plans(though there are similarities,only that a plan is wider in scope).To write a simple business plan,yu need the following details:

1.An Introduction:state your company name, address and the services you are qualified to render.
2.Statement of the Problem:state the problem/whatever you are proposing to do.
3.Solution: state the solution you intend to offer and the benefits the client stands to gain from this.
4.Pricing/Budget: give details of the bugdet required and whatever can be stated in monetary terms.
4.Conclude by reasserting your claims and benefits of your product/service.

I hope i av done something.You may also checkout www.smetoolkit.org (i think?)

What if I don't have a business name
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by advertman1: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Re: How To Write A Business Proposal? by Victobriel: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2021
If you need a business plan, business proposal or concept note, contact us on 08021098641 or send an email to victobriel@gmail.com
We will treat your request urgently and will be ready for submission in no time.
We also assist in technical report writing if you into technical projects.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gets N1.6M Job After Giving Plantain Of N400 To Someone For Free (Photos) / Help GTB Cleared My Account And My Account Balance Is Now In Debit / Scammers New Tactics (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.