Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" (24463 Views)

6 Gang Members Gang Rape Lady In Oyo, Release Nude Pictures, Video Online / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student / Abuja Man, Zeal To Stella MissyAyom: "We Had Sex 3 Times, I Didn't Rape You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by SmartyPants(m): 10:55pm On Dec 31, 2017
robotix:

Even if he raped her, how does she prove it? This is Nigeria bro.

Nigeria or not, there are simple things that can be done to prove that intercourse of a likely coercive nature occurred.

The lady was meant to immediately report the case to the police and then undergo a medical check up to check for signs of intercourse as well as bruises. These would have formed the foundation for viable charges. As is, all she now has are her word and some debatable chat histories. Its up to the police to decide if that is enough to charge the guy but crucially, the alleged victim must make a complaint, not in social media, but at a police station.

In the absence of evidence the Law must consider the accused to be innocent and the only person to blame for the absence of evidence is the lady herself.

2 Likes

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Fkforyou(m): 11:00pm On Dec 31, 2017
Touchey:

I'm telling you.
One girl once accused me of raping her few months back because the relationship didn't work.
I'd never been that depressed all my life

Sorry about that.

But if na me...I go turn to personal vandetta. Her papa go sell him house take pay me for character defamation... undecided

1 Like

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by correctguy101(m): 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
robotix:

Hey, my cousin beat a girl up when we where younger and the next thing he knew. He's being accused for attempting to rape. I insisted that I was there that it was just a common fight and the next thing the girl did was burst into tears, saying I truly was there and I also tried to rape her.

Com'an see me that daygrin . It was my first experience with life... SMH . My father and everyone believed her and we were severely dealt with. My father was just shouting: " I will never be the father of a rapist" as he was melting out the injustice. Only my mum knew it was all a lie for she knows me well and after a private talk ( after the punishment o ). She now pursued the matter until the idiot girl confessed that she wanted to deal with my cousin for beating her up and as I wanted to spoil the plan she had to rope me in undecided

That's as at when I was 17 and my cousin 18. The girl in question 17 too. So don't rush to castigate your fellow man cos some have been beastly.

I just want you to get a glimpse of what a woman can do to you if she wants to punish you. The ones that can't get boys to beat you up, will use police and rape allegations. Dig?

My only console was when we turned 19, that same girl apologized for being bad and served me well enough till I forgot the injustice. My cousin still curse her till this day cos he was sent back to the village because of this matter.

My father was like: "so u want to spoil my only son abi? not in my lifetime"

I still say it, the notion that it's a man's world is just a big illusion. Women are treated better than us.

They complain men fight wars and render them husbandless and childless but is it not men that die in these wars? And una go still dey send dem... SMH

Like I'll not honor this cross over o. I'm just not seeing well again.

9 Likes

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2017
the girl is Evil! now let the curse on the girl began. like you people cursed the guy. grin without liatening to his side of the story.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by makydebbie(f): 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2017
SmartyPants:

Nigeria or not, there are simple things that can be done to prove that intercourse of a likely coercive nature occurred.

The lady was meant to immediately report the case to the police and then undergo a medical check up to check for signs of intercourse as well as bruises. These would have formed the foundation for viable charges. As is, all she now has are her word and some debatable chat histories. Its up to the police to decide if that is enough to charge the guy but crucially, the alleged victim must make a complaint, not in social media, but at a police station.

In the absence of evidence the Law must consider the accused to be innocent and the only person to blame for the absence of evidence is the lady herself.
Lmao, bruises on top head that he gave her? She was so wet that he was able to slide in.

1 Like

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by correctguy101(m): 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Lmao, bruises on top head that he gave her? She was so wet that he was able to slide in.

Bless you baby.

Happy new year
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
I really don't tolerate stupid mentions, like this one. angry

A girl claims she was raped and you think, it's a good idea to make dumb and stupid comments like this?

5 Likes

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by makydebbie(f): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
gypsey:
I really don't tolerate stupid mentions, like this one. angry
Who quoted you?
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by makydebbie(f): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2017
correctguy101:

Bless you baby.

Happy new year
You too hun. kiss
Happy new year to you too.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by robotix: 11:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
nawtyme:

People like you are why we have problems. If he also didn't rape the said lady and she insists she was raped to get back at the guy for something different, how do you prove his innocence?
With the way Nigerian men behave when they see women, I will NEVER defend anyone if accused of being raped... In every rape cases that I have read online, the first 3-5 comments from men is ALWAYS casting the blame on the women. Nigerian men,many of them are perverts!

3 Likes

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Who quoted you?
you sound and look like you are still in nappies, i am not even sure you wash your ass properly

A girl claims she was raped and you think its a good idea to make dumb and stupid comments.

even though your signature says you don't tolerate stupid mentions.

now, run along go tell your mum to change your nappies

3 Likes

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by bot101(m): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2017
GraGra247:
I read that story and I remember putting the blame on this young man.

I thought the lady insisted she would arrest him.

This is opportunity to bring him to justice and she's dodging.

I'm beginning to change my mind if lady fails to respond.

Drop this mindset as you leave 2017. Its unwise, and utterly foolish.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by bestpunterever: 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedwe dey church.. nor carry bad luck enta 2018
u dey open nairaland for church? That rubbish u should stop dis year.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 31, 2017
smiley
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by makydebbie(f): 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
gypsey:
you sound and look like you are still in nappies, i am not even sure you wash your ass properly

A girl cliams she was raped and you think its a good idea to make dumb and stupid comments.

even though your signature says you don't tolerate stupid mentions.

now, run along go tell your mum to change your nappies
Okay, if you say so. smiley
Happy new year.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Chukazu: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
I guess the lady doesn't want to use police...she prefers SARS operatives sad
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by babadee1(m): 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2017
robotix:

She is not being asked to prove anything. She is being asked to come to the police station to give a statement on what she said happened to her.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Okay, if you say so. smiley
Happy new year.
i am glad you Agree! good luck!
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by BlackDBagba: 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2017
Hold on....did he say the police want to effect an arrest? undecided for what exactly?

You wrote a petition, viola! They should go and arrest somebody. If its your sister, will you advice her to go to the police station where her arrest will be ' effected'.

Totally disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by makydebbie(f): 11:38pm On Dec 31, 2017
gypsey:
is that all? you know? my 5 years old daughter makes more sense than you! grin grin
tell me, do you know were the word nigga came from? is your father a black man? if he is then he is also a nigga. just like me.
Your five years old daughter already has a stupid father so I wouldn't expect less tbh, fools begat fools.
Don't carry this frustration to 2018, drop your burden at the feet of Jesus. God bless you. kiss

2 Likes

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Your five years old daughter already has a stupid father so I wouldn't expect less tbh, fools begat fools.
Don't carry this frustration to 2018, drop your burden at the feet of Jesus. God bless you. kiss
thank you! have you changed your nappies? grin
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by makydebbie(f): 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
gypsey:
thank you! D
You welcome. kiss
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:
You welcome. kiss
have you changed your nappies yet? grin
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by SmartyPants(m): 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2017
makydebbie:

How can a man forcefully give you head to that extent?

Even if that is possible, which I cannot comprehend, she was meant too report the case immediately.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by godofuck231: 11:58pm On Dec 31, 2017
LifeDrama:
Girl who accused me of rape has refused to honor police invitation, Nigerian blogger Ibrahim Salawu cries out

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/4203106/rape-beg-unilagolodo-accused-rape

Remember few weeks ago, a lady shared a story of how she was raped when she visited a Blogger UnilagOlodo for the first time at night, well today the accused has took to his twitter and Instagram page to share this.

He wrote: Last month, November 25 2017, I was accused of having sexual relations without consent. My accuser alleged in storied tweets with a twitter account named @Udala__.
The story trended for weeks on end and was published on Radio, Television, digital and print media platforms. Till this very day, my social media accounts still get besieged by cyber bullies who have refused to consider my unwavering declaration of innocence.
I am using this opportunity to once again restate my case, I did not rape her. I have never had any reason to sexually assault anyone.
I wish a lot of my detractors on social media and beyond could realise that there is a great danger if their conclusions and assumptions are solely based on the narrative of my accuser.
More so, after these allegations were made against my person, I swung into action, to benefit from the protection and refuge the law could offer me, this attempt came at a huge cost to me.
I hired lawyers and submitted my petition, reporting a case of cyber bullying and criminal Defamation.
I referenced the phone numbers of my accuser to enable the police's investigation of my complaint. I could not profer any address to help direct them to a place where they could effect an arrest. This was the only cost-effective option available.
The good officers of the Nigerian Police Force have called her several times, she had promised to appear at the police station, but has failed three times.
I believe that I am now being deliberately robbed of an opportunity to clear my name, even as we journey into the new year. I will still continue my quest for a conclusive resolution of this matter.
I wish to put everyone on notice, particularly my detractors, my clients, the media, my friends, family, and trolls who continue to attack my person and livelihood.
I maintain my innocence and will continue to seek protection under law."

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/31/girl-who-accused-me-of-rape-has-refused-to-honor-police-invitation-blogger-unilagolodo/
Attention Seeker, olokpa de find you o, next time if u no get chance blow the guy pls shut up and fry beans, oshi!
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by ochallo: 12:21am On Jan 01, 2018
In Nigeria, first person to reach police and pay heavily is the innocent.This does not prove anything, the girl herself is stupid for going to a guy's house and sleeping on his bed thinking nothing would happen.
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Martin0(m): 12:23am On Jan 01, 2018
makydebbie:

Jus negedu indu gi ehgringrin

I told u before and now another person is telling u same!

Honestly I believe u still on nappiesgrin
Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Seahawk: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2018
I won’t blame her for not showing up.
I don’t trust Nigerian policemen.
Disgusting set of people. They will rape her on top of the rape that she has already suffered, collected money from the accused and set her family up.
Truly despicable set of people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UnilagOlodo Ibrahim Salawu: "I Didn't Rape Lady Who Accused Me" by Ieltstrainer: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2018
nawtyme:

People like you are why we have problems. If he also didn't rape the said lady and she insists she was raped to get back at the guy for something different, how do you prove his innocence?
it is an accuser that provides evidence to back up his/het claim..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man & 6 US Citizens Sentenced To Prison For Online Fraud Schemes - Dep / 3 Pastors & 1 Herbalist Arrested For Abducting Nigerian Returning From Abroad. / Aondover Ikyenge Asemah: Missing Driver In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.