Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) (41108 Views)

Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / Anti-lockdown Protests Around The World (Photos) / Disasters Of 2017 That Shook The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by stilldoingokay(f): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2018
Explorers:
Fireworks are launched in Pyongyang, North Korea, as the Kim regime rings in the New Year.

People living under the oppressive regime were seen gathering out on the streets (right)

see how happy they're, their even look more happy than Nigerians self.
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Sholaystar4me(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2018
me waiting for Nigeria Fireworks......I hear pauuupauuu like 3 times, i shapallly run enta...only God fit save person for here, we nor know if na armed robbers with guns or kids with bangers

2 Likes

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by vioment: 12:29am On Jan 01, 2018
Nigeria is not mature at 57 years after independence. Only God knows when an agbaya as old as Nigeria will be serious in anything good, so may he force sense in our collective psyche to help Nigeria grow, so that Africa especially west and central Africa can grow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Elbizzcklinz(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2018
It's a great and successful year already. Welcome to 2018.
A great year to serve you better

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by optional1(f): 12:31am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Investnow2017: 12:41am On Jan 01, 2018
Port Harcourt Pleasure Garden
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by despam(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New Year everyone.
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 01, 2018
i pray to live in one of these places one day
who knows,might be this year
please ALLAH,help me decide as i have the fear of the unknown of what will happen if i take the leap
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by ibkkk(f): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2018
All beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by michlins(m): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2018
optional1:
Happy new year
beautiful is the girl in the cap and happy is the younger folk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Awoo88: 1:01am On Jan 01, 2018
Miserablemee:
Include our own o [appointing the dead to control the living in the land of the living], imagine.
Amazing. I know I will experience civilization this advanced one day-- not in Nigeria though, cause the wait alone will definitely be the death of me.
Please who undestands what I just said.../wrote?
So na so u won start your new year?

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Explorers(m): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2018
sisisioge:
Happy new year Explorers baba grin

2018 must bam o.

Same here sis, God help us.
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2018
Explorers come and marry my Grand mother please ....
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by gameboy727(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2018
Best firework in the world so far goes to Hong Kong.
London had the best in Europe.
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by drakeli: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2018
I can see even some Muslim countries celebrating new year in style there while Muslims in Nigeria say they cannot congratulate on new year celebration.

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by drakeli: 1:35am On Jan 01, 2018
Gbemishile1:
i pray to live in one of these places one day
who knows,might be this year
please ALLAH,help me decide as i have the fear of the unknown of what will happen if i take the leap
So you wan go celebrate new year ba? I think your folks say it’s haram.

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Igweann979(f): 1:39am On Jan 01, 2018
Wonderful! May GOD be praised everyday of our lives
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 1:48am On Jan 01, 2018
What A Shame on Nigeria
Janaury 1st and no light
What A boring Day

1 Like

Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:49am On Jan 01, 2018
Explorers:
Sydney kicked off 2018 with a bang with a rainbow themed firework display over the Harbour Bridge to celebrate recently-legalised gay marriage
evil everywhere

Lord we wait for your coming
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by jayzblack(m): 1:50am On Jan 01, 2018
when will my country be like this
all this niggas driving keke shouting happy new
blow one banger kpua..
pls make i go decorate third mainland bridge. like hong kong
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Leonbonapart(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Explorers:
Residents light fireworks to welcome 2018 during New Year celebrations in Paranaque city, metro Manila, Philippines.

Dozens of people gathered at an amusement park in Pasay, Manila, to take pictures of the fireworks lighting up the night sky as the Philippines enters 2018.
the best
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Prudentialfrank(m): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2018
Explorers:
Fireworks are launched in Pyongyang, North Korea, as the Kim regime rings in the New Year.

People living under the oppressive regime were seen gathering out on the streets (right)
Am disappointed, I was expecting a bigger fireworks display from the man of experiment
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Dammylois(f): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Naija my country
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 3:03am On Jan 01, 2018
myfantasies:
Beautiful fireworks

Dis is Nigeria own fireworks
female your signature is the best gift I've received for 2018. Thank u for writing that there, I immediately lost every depression in me n There's this breath of fresh air in me after reading it. Happy Newyear Ma'am
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:38am On Jan 01, 2018
gGGODDd:
female your signature is the best gift I've received for 2018. Thank u for writing that there, I immediately lost every depression in me n There's this breath of fresh air in me after reading it. Happy Newyear Ma'am

U r welcome dear

Nd happy new year to you too
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:40am On Jan 01, 2018
Burger01:
When will Nigeria ever get it right It's really a pity and a big shame.. angry sad

As long as the citizens keeps on accepting all dese greedy recycled old hag politicians, we will never get it right
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by myfantasies(f): 4:42am On Jan 01, 2018
TEYA:

I hope this year God will help you to see something positive about your country.

I hope d same for you too
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by madridguy(m): 5:28am On Jan 01, 2018
Beautiful
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 6:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year my fellow Nairalander.
Re: New Year Celebration Around The World (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 01, 2018
drakeli:
So you wan go celebrate new year ba? I think your folks say it’s haram.
no its not
never will

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Father Who Travelled To Ukraine To Fight Flees Back To UK / Boris Johnson Will Use Armored Jaguar Sentinel As Official Car / Noah Harris: Harvard Elects Black Man As Student Body President For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.