Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

CLOSED - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / CLOSED (2187 Views)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL. Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ / Download All These POWERFUL 33 Items Now........ / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by Innovative1000: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2018
CLOSED

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Bigdan3550: 1:46am On Jan 01, 2018
bigdanforreal@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by GoodiOG(m): 2:36am On Jan 01, 2018
Innovative1000:
Good day to you all and am happy to send this message to you all in a New Year and I wish you successful Year with good Health, eternity Happiness, Wealth, Peace, Joy, etc. As we are celebrating NEW YEAR then these FREE PACKAGES (GIFTS) are for you.
I call this GIFTS "NEW YEAR GIFTS" and you can use it to Kickstart your ONLINE BUSINESS. I will like to send it through WhatsApp but unfortunately i can't and i have to try new way so these FREE PACKAGES (NEW YEAR GIFTS) can reach you and use it for your own benefit.
The PACKAGES am about to send to you free of charge are part of the information am using to make $$ Online and use can use these both PACKAGES to make your own $$$$$$ if you Master it very well.

CONGRATULATIONS, because you are about to get so many great PACKAGES am selling free of charge and these PACKAGES are what make some people financially free and am 100% confident and sure it will work for you if you Master them very well.

Without wasting much time let me explain the GREAT and POWERFUL PACKAGES you will get from me FREE OF CHARGE and make you financially stable:

(1) IMPORTATION BUSINESS: The act of bringing goods and merchandise into a country from a foreign country.

And in this LATEST IMPORTATION BUSINESS PACKAGE you will get A-Z of what IMPORTATION BUSINESS is all what and how you can start with just #5000 and some HOT and very DEMANDING PRODUCTS you can IMPORT and make at 500% profits from each product you Import. You will get all these from me FREE OF CHARGE. Although the price of the PACKAGE is #4000 but you will get it from me now FREE OF CHARGE.

(2) FIVERR: Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide. Currently, Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500.

Imagine making at least $150-$200 weekly by offering your talents to millions of people around the world and you are going to join this great website (Fiverr.com) FREE OF CHARGE. which means no money is require. Some are making $$$$$$ from FIVERR and it's your turn now to make money on FIVERR and you can make it if you study this simple and easy FIVERR EBOOK you about to send receive from me.

Although if you check my website you will see the price am selling this FIVERR PACKAGE because it's making me $$ daily because of the different service am selling on the website but you will get this EBOOK from me FREE OF CHARGE.

3. (100,000 USA EMAIL DATABASE).

4. ( 2 Millions International EMAIL DATABASE)

5. Facebook users love to be a part of a group that’s about breaking records. Two of the largest groups on Facebook, including the largest at over 5.8 million members, are simply about forming the largest Facebook Group , and nothing more. So i will give some FACEBOOK GROUPS that has some of the largest members.

Now this is your opportunity to get these two great PACKAGES ( IMPORTATION and FIVERR BUSINESS) FREE OF CHARGE, so it left to you now to grab the opportunity because if few days time my FREE OFFERS will close and you have to pay for it after the OFFER is closed, so to get all these PACKAGES FREE OF CHARGE, this is your opportunity. What I only need from you is just your email address to receive this two great PACKAGES.

If you are receiving this message in WhatsApp Groups and you are interested in getting these two PACKAGES kindly send a private message to me with your email address and I will send the PACKAGES to your email address FREE OF CHARGE.

The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is action, action is what makes all the difference, action is what takes you from where you are to where you want to go, action is what helps you to make progress, action is what teaches you what not to do, as the more action you take the more you can learn by the results you get. Sometimes you will win, sometimes you will learn.
Take a great action now.

If you have any questions either on these PACKAGES or other information about ONLINE BUSINESSES kindly CALL/WhatsApp me on: 08137875458.
hello, am interested in any group available. goodyog@yahoo.com
Re: CLOSED by jacobs2015: 2:57am On Jan 01, 2018
Thanks......
jacksamisnow@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by dammy13(m): 4:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Lazyreporta2@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by proserphina: 7:05am On Jan 01, 2018
omokaroloveth11@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 8:02am On Jan 01, 2018
Keep It Coming
Re: CLOSED by etchiep(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2018
madmanfurry@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
Bigdan3550:
bigdanforreal@gmail.com
FREE PACKAGES Sent to your email address, again i wish you Successful Year.

Good Luck To You.
GoodiOG:

Good Luck To You.
jacobs2015:
Thanks......

jacksamisnow@gmail.com

Good Luck To You.
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
dammy13:
Lazyreporta2@gmail.com

Good Luck To You.
proserphina:
omokaroloveth11@gmail.com

Good Luck To You.
etchiep:
onlineinternetguru@gmail.com

Good Luck To You.
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 4:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
FREE GIFTS Sent to all above email addresses, Good Luck to you all
Re: CLOSED by sahba98tech: 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
sahbatech98@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by kinsoko(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
this is the only true man I Have seen on nairaland..... onlike other info marketers who promise bidges where there is NO river.... and the end they will ask you to pay for ebooks and manuals Which Put you into cofusion.........

May God bless this Guy for me....
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2018
sahba98tech:
sahbatech98@gmail.com

Good Luck To You.
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2018
kinsoko:
this is the only true man I Have seen on nairaland..... onlike other info marketers who promise bidges where there is NO river.... and the end they will ask you to pay for ebooks and manuals Which Put you into cofusion.........

May God bless this Guy for me....
Thanks alot.
Re: CLOSED by Olakunle007(m): 3:22am On Jan 03, 2018
thanks for this offer. I am just seeing this. I am much interested
olakunlex007@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by Bincon: 7:45am On Jan 03, 2018
Please i also need this. Help someone akpanki1@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Olakunle007:
thanks for this offer. I am just seeing this. I am much interested
olakunlex007@gmail.com

Good Luck To You.
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 8:51am On Jan 03, 2018
Bincon:
Please i also need this. Help someone akpanki1@gmail.com

Good Luck To You.
Re: CLOSED by Olakunle007(m): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2018
Innovative1000:
FREE PACKAGES Sent to your email address, again i wish you Successful Year

Good Luck To You.

thanks, bro for your generosity. seen.
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
Olakunle007:

thanks, bro for your generosity. seen.
You are very welcome Sir. Good Luck To You.
Re: CLOSED by Compliant(m): 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
Ok
Re: CLOSED by Faithdamy(m): 4:53am On Jan 05, 2018
i need it sir. Thanks.
omotosho998@gmail.com
Re: CLOSED by platinumventure: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2018
GoodiOG:

See eeh mister qosim ..... Do not allow MI to expose u to d gullible nairalanders here dat u r sending outdated stuff to deir emails only so u can have a list of emails to use in advertising your scam

Qosim refund my cash I paid u for ur fake PayPal setup dat took u a whole 2 months to set up for no n it got limited within 48 hours n instead u demanded more money from me to remove d limit..... Refund MI my cash before u regret ur scamming in a nasty way bcoz I have ur facebook page to also expose n warn other gullible people
Re: CLOSED by platinumventure: 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Innovative1000:
Good day to you all and am happy to send this message to you all in a New Year and I wish you successful Year with good Health, eternity Happiness, Wealth, Peace, Joy, etc. As we are celebrating NEW YEAR then these FREE PACKAGES (GIFTS) are for you.
I call this GIFTS "NEW YEAR GIFTS" and you can use it to Kickstart your ONLINE BUSINESS. I will like to send it through WhatsApp but unfortunately i can't and i have to try new way so these FREE PACKAGES (NEW YEAR GIFTS) can reach you and use it for your own benefit.
The PACKAGES am about to send to you free of charge are part of the information am using to make $$ Online and use can use these both PACKAGES to make your own $$$$$$ if you Master it very well.

CONGRATULATIONS, because you are about to get so many great PACKAGES am selling free of charge and these PACKAGES are what make some people financially free and am 100% confident and sure it will work for you if you Master them very well.

Without wasting much time let me explain the GREAT and POWERFUL PACKAGES you will get from me FREE OF CHARGE and make you financially stable:

(1) IMPORTATION BUSINESS: The act of bringing goods and merchandise into a country from a foreign country.

And in this LATEST IMPORTATION BUSINESS PACKAGE you will get A-Z of what IMPORTATION BUSINESS is all what and how you can start with just #5000 and some HOT and very DEMANDING PRODUCTS you can IMPORT and make at 500% profits from each product you Import. You will get all these from me FREE OF CHARGE. Although the price of the PACKAGE is #4000 but you will get it from me now FREE OF CHARGE.

(2) FIVERR: Fiverr is a global online marketplace offering tasks and services, beginning at a cost of $5 per job performed, from which it gets its name. The site is primarily used by freelancers who use Fiverr to offer services to customers worldwide. Currently, Fiverr lists more than three million services on the site that range between $5 and $500.

Imagine making at least $150-$200 weekly by offering your talents to millions of people around the world and you are going to join this great website (Fiverr.com) FREE OF CHARGE. which means no money is require. Some are making $$$$$$ from FIVERR and it's your turn now to make money on FIVERR and you can make it if you study this simple and easy FIVERR EBOOK you about to send receive from me.

Although if you check my website you will see the price am selling this FIVERR PACKAGE because it's making me $$ daily because of the different service am selling on the website but you will get this EBOOK from me FREE OF CHARGE.

3. (100,000 USA EMAIL DATABASE).

4. ( 2 Millions International EMAIL DATABASE)

5. Facebook users love to be a part of a group that’s about breaking records. Two of the largest groups on Facebook, including the largest at over 5.8 million members, are simply about forming the largest Facebook Group , and nothing more. So i will give some FACEBOOK GROUPS that has some of the largest members.

Now this is your opportunity to get these two great PACKAGES ( IMPORTATION and FIVERR BUSINESS) FREE OF CHARGE, so it left to you now to grab the opportunity because if few days time my FREE OFFERS will close and you have to pay for it after the OFFER is closed, so to get all these PACKAGES FREE OF CHARGE, this is your opportunity. What I only need from you is just your email address to receive this two great PACKAGES.

If you are receiving this message in WhatsApp Groups and you are interested in getting these two PACKAGES kindly send a private message to me with your email address and I will send the PACKAGES to your email address FREE OF CHARGE.

The difference between successful people and unsuccessful people is action, action is what makes all the difference, action is what takes you from where you are to where you want to go, action is what helps you to make progress, action is what teaches you what not to do, as the more action you take the more you can learn by the results you get. Sometimes you will win, sometimes you will learn.
Take a great action now.

If you have any questions either on these PACKAGES or other information about ONLINE BUSINESSES kindly CALL/WhatsApp me on: 08137875458.

See eeh mister qosim ..... Do not allow MI to expose u to d gullible nairalanders here dat u r sending outdated stuff to deir emails only so u can have a list of emails to use in advertising your scam

Qosim refund my cash I paid u for ur fake PayPal setup dat took u a whole 2 months to set up for no n it got limited within 48 hours n instead u demanded more money from me to remove d limit..... Refund MI my cash before u regret ur scamming in a nasty way bcoz I have ur facebook page to also expose n warn other gullible people
Re: CLOSED by Innovative1000: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2018
platinumventure:

Thank God nobody can say i scammed him/her, you can go on and do your damage, I don't care. People look at this ungrateful person, please help me asked him the business we did together, I sold fiverr funds to him and he really appreciated my work and from there we developed good relationship and from there he said he want to open PayPal Account and i told him several times that my PayPal Account SERVICE is 5,500 and he begged me that he only have 4000 and after much pleaded i accepted 4000 from this ungrateful being, to open VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT you must have FUNDS in your account and i used 3500 out of that 4000 this ungrateful being gave me to buy funds into the VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD i created for him, the only way i offended this ungrateful being is that i traveled for 2 months and i told him that since we've done business before and after i came back i apologized for the delay and i created the UAE VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT for him and gave him the instructions on how to use it so they won't limit his account, I only pocketed just 500 Naira from this because we use to do business together, after few days they he said they limit his account, and asked him what happened and he said i should refund his money back to him, how will i do that when i just pocketed only 500 and i even gave this ungrateful being an option but he said i should just refund his 4000 back to him, I told him i can't do that because i used 3500 out of 4000 he gave me to buy funds into the VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD i created for this ungrateful being. These are the account i created for him. I hate all these things and i disagree that time when this ungrateful being begging me with his stupid 4000 and he is now paying me back by tarnishing my reputation. Please Nairalanders tell me what i did to this ungrateful being because am so sad that he is only paying me back by tarnishing my reputation. These are the accounts i created for this ungrateful being for just 4000 and he is paying me back by tarnishing my reputation.

Re: CLOSED by GoodiOG(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
platinumventure:

See eeh mister qosim ..... Do not allow MI to expose u to d g[i][/i]ullible nairalanders here dat u r sending outdated stuff to deir emails only so u can have a list of emails to use in advertising your scam

Re: CLOSED by platinumventure: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
Innovative1000:
Thank God nobody can say i scammed him/her, you can go on and do your damage, I don't care. People look at this ungrateful person, please help me asked him the business we did together, I sold fiverr funds to him and he really appreciated my work and from there we developed good relationship and from there he sid he want to open PayPal Account and i told him several times that my PayPal Account SERVICE is 5,500 and he begged me that he only have 4000 and after much pleaded i accepted 4000 from this ungrateful being, to open VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT you must have FUNDS in your account and i used 3500 out of that 4000 this ungrateful being gave me to buy funds into the VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD i created for him, the only way i offended this ungrateful being is that i traveled for 2 months and i told him that since we've done business before and after i came back i apologized for the delay and i created the UAE VERIFIED PAYPAL ACCOUNT for him and gave him the instructions on how to use it so they won't limit his account, I only pocketed just 500 Naira from this because we use to do business together, after few days they he said they limit his account, and asked him what happened and he said i should refund his money back to him, how will i do that when i just pocketed only 500 and i even gave this ungrateful being an option but he said i should just refund his 4000 back to him, I told him i can't do that because i used 3500 out of 4000 he gave me to buy funds into the VIRTUAL CREDIT CARD i created for this ungrateful being. These are the account i created for him. I hate all these things and i disagree that time when this ungrateful being begging me with his stupid 4000 and he is now paying me back by tarnishing my reputation. Please Nairalanders tell me what i did to this ungrateful being because am so sad that he is only paying me back by tarnishing my reputation. These are the accounts i created for this ungrateful being for just 4000 and he is paying me back by tarnishing my reputation.

U r very stupid to open ur dirty mouth to say I'm ungrateful for paying u money for a service which took u 2 months to set up a PayPal account for Me after I first paid u...i started demanding my money back from u after a whole 7-8 weeks before u hurriedly set up a useless PayPal account day got restricted within 48hours

U r here lying about telling me that u were to travel for 2 months??

I Neva heard any good relationship wit u cos even d first fiver payment took u almost 2 weeks after I paid u before u helped to make d fiver payment

Nairalanders are not fools n u can continue seeing free stuff to people emails so u can have dear email for ur useless scamming but a word is enough for d wise for people to deal wit s useless nimfit like u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Website(s) Are You Addicted To? / How Much Does It Cost To Build A Magento Ecommerce Site Like Konga / I Will Create Best Admob Auto App To Make You 1000usd Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.