Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,814 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets (1926 Views)

How To Hack DSTV, Gotv, Digital Tvs And Other Digital Decoders Subscription FREE / I Can Integrate Any API Or Fix Any Issue In Your Php Script And Its Frameworks / N65,000 Startimes 32inches Flatscreen TV with inbuilt decoder For Sale Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets by losprince(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2020
Hello all, So I am developing a web app for a client that wants to sell Airtime, data, and tv subscriptions.

The airtime and data parts are pretty much handled, but the tv subscription is proving hectic, I want to be able to pull the prices and packages automatically from somewhere, but I can't seem to find any available API to use.

If you know of any API I can't consume to get the packages and bouquets please borrow me, I'll appreciate it.
Re: Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets by losprince(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2020
I finally found one.
Re: Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets by VillagePeople11: 1:52pm On May 20, 2020
losprince:
I finally found one.
what is the name?
Re: Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets by losprince(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2020
VillagePeople11:

what is the name?
I'm using vtpass URL is vtpass dot com
Re: Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets by kelitacliff(m): 12:13am On Jun 19, 2020
losprince:
I finally found one.
I have been going through your profile, I can see you're knowledgeable in programming to an extent, pm me ASAP please
Re: Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets by losprince(m): 2:12am On Jun 19, 2020
kelitacliff:
I have been going through your profile, I can see you're knowledgeable in programming to an extent, pm me ASAP please
I sent you a pm.
Re: Is There Any API Available To Get List Of DSTV, GOTV And Startimes Bouquets by kelitacliff(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2020
losprince:

I sent you a pm.
I have replied you, contact me ASAP

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Un-registered Users Not To Create A New Topic/theme In Wapka / Which Trend(s) Is Your Favourite On Nairaland? / Best Google Adsense Alternative........ Join Now And Start Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.