Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University (828 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by tourphland(m): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2018
Good day, I'm wasting no time beating around the bush. Please i need an advice from senior colleagues on what to do with my llb degree and also can i further study an additional language like French or Spanish, can it be of use with my llb
I just basically need advices on law generally pls
Re: Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by TheHistorian(m): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Have you graduated or still in the making?
Re: Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by Promxy94(m): 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
Have u gone to lawschool, what about Nysc?
Re: Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by Frenchkiss564: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ability to speak a foreign language will boost your chance of getting employed in standard law firms. The practice of law is becoming more and more internationally oriented and being able to speak a foreign language will make you indispensable in international business negotiations and deals I know a lawyer that was employed by Aluko and Oyebode because of his fluency in English. Please take a course in either French, Chinese or any other foreign language. I wish you the very best my learned colleague
Re: Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by tourphland(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheHistorian:
Have you graduated or still in the making?
i have buy not gone to law school
Re: Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by tourphland(m): 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
Promxy94:
Have u gone to lawschool, what about Nysc?
no
Re: Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by Promxy94(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
tourphland:
no
When did u graduate?
Re: Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by tourphland(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Promxy94:

When did u graduate?
last November
Re: Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University by zamanii: 10:14am On Jan 03, 2018
I don't understand you OP. Why get confused where there's no need to be? You graduated November (2017 I assume), make preparations for law school next year and while at it, learn the foreign language you want to. If you do not intend to go to law school, prepare for NYSC batch A during which you can learn your foreign language. All the best

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Government Sponsored Scholarship In Brunei Darussalam / [2018] HCNA-DCF Certification H12-411 Exam Questions | Killtest / Ecnomics Jamb Subject Combination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.