Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

What A Touching Story-1st January Incident-for The New Year 2018 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What A Touching Story-1st January Incident-for The New Year 2018 (1512 Views)

What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? / Joshua Iginla Prophecies Concerning Buhari Health This Year 2018 / Happy New Year 2018 Images (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Touching Story-1st January Incident-for The New Year 2018 by EstherAdaeze: 3:38am On Jan 01, 2018
We just ended 2017 yesterday, I and my family were on our way coming back from crossover night in our church, we met a man, he asked us to give him direction to a particular place he was going to, unknown to him that we're taking the same direction. Then we asked him to follow us that we know the residence he was asking us, So he then followed us, he asked to help him carry his handbag, that he want to help me hold my little daughter by name Gift, When I handed him gift over for me to carry his heavy bag, he sneezed and told me that blood is coming out from his nose, so I told him that we are almost close to where he is heading to, meanwhile the time was jus 12.15am.

Read more>>>https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2018/01/what-touching-story-for-new-year-2018.html

(1) (Reply)

,, / Chidi Mokeme: First Movie and Year / Give Me Just One Reason Why Ladies Hide Their Email Address?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.