Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) (53123 Views)

Guys, Is This The World Best Smallest Smartphone? / The New Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Is A Samsung Phone In An iPhone Body - See Why We / 7 Things You Should Take Note Of While Shopping For A Phone In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by donblade85555(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2018
na wa oh
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by deebsman1(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2018
'Shanko' indeed
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by datfreshdoc(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2018
how will I use it to login nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2018
I'll probably misplace it d next day
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by IamWhisdom(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2018
lilfreezy:
If this one mistakenly fall inside one wrap of eba, shebi person go just swallow am thinking say na small fish

Lmao. A good reason you should never buy it.

#Esq
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Origin(f): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2018
I cannot be carrying torchlight just to read text messages or missed call.

Mba.
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by bishopb2(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2018
Lolsss
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by redangel2017: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2018
I pity phone engineers this days.. They cant even open some phones being produced to talk of repair it.. Best sentence they use this days is buy another one.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Neoteny(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2018
Just like my Nanophone i got in Dubai.

1 Share

Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 01, 2018
smiley
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by tete7000(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2018
It is too small for a phone. Why will I also wear a phone round my body when safety experts keep emphasising we should take away the phone from regular contact with the body as much as possible? Everything has an acceptable optimum size, a phone cannot be a flashdisk to be worn around neck..My thought.
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by espn(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Hmm mm... Who can I gift this to oooooo
I dont mind cool
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by bart10: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2018
Mckandre:
i need it

You don’t need it. You want it!

1 Like

Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2018
lilfreezy:
If this one mistakenly fall inside one wrap of eba, shebi person go just swallow am thinking say na small fish
Eba eater spotted

1 Like

Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Akalia(m): 10:51am On Jan 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
i!!!
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Oyebee91(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Mojo will be boring on this phone
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Akalia(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2018
Playz:
No I'm not shocked! cheesy grin
Lol, 2030 futuristic evolution cracked me up.

1 Like

Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by sod09(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2018
Looks like pager
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by EternalTruth: 11:18am On Jan 01, 2018
fecta:
Wow 2018.....
Work just started for me.....
Am hustling hard......
Its too late to fail...
2nd place is a no for me.......
Everyone is praying in church i am here on nairaland, n listening to Manya....
Some people don't know that praying without working towards it is bullshit....
Everyone here must make it this year......
God bless you for this post bro.
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by ajepako(f): 11:20am On Jan 01, 2018
Finally, enemyofprogress/enemyofprace/babangbali/lyangbali New Year present...
tongue tongue
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:31am On Jan 01, 2018
espn:
I dont mind cool

U kwa, what you need it for when you have an iPhone.
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:32am On Jan 01, 2018
Akalia:
i!!!

Na grin
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 11:37am On Jan 01, 2018
who wan buy dis
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Ajaodolapo(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
so? can it fit into Buhari ear so that he can hear the ringtone?

make una push inside make him take hear word

Nobody care to tel Tinubu say him teeth rotten. all of them day laugh am for back.

even fashola way i been think say he go fit help tell the old man e just bone. anytime way Tinubu hug am e go throway face the other way make e for no see the teeth.
isn't it too early mock ppl ds year!
Always talking bout Buhari's deafness n tinubu rotten teeth. My guy, nawa for u. Ur Highness no dey wear off? grin
kolawoleibukun:
so? can it fit into Buhari ear so that he can hear the ringtone?

make una push inside make him take hear word

Nobody care to tel Tinubu say him teeth rotten. all of them day laugh am for back.

even fashola way i been think say he go fit help tell the old man e just bone. anytime way Tinubu hug am e go throway face the other way make e for no see the teeth.
Always talking bout Buhari's deafness n tinubu rotten teeth. My guy, nawa for u. Ur Highness no dey wear off?
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by Stormyweather(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
aunty I
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by lezz(m): 11:55am On Jan 01, 2018
32GB RAM? Someone erred or lied.
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by agrovick(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
They are mad
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by kolawoleibukun: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ajaodolapo:
Always talking bout Buhari's deafness n tinubu rotten teeth. My guy, nawa for u. Ur Highness no dey wear off? ;Disn't it too early mock ppl ds year!
Always talking bout Buhari's deafness n tinubu rotten teeth. My guy, nawa for u. Ur Highness no dey wear off?
since way I day talk nobody don go give Tinubu adigboroja make e take wash him teeth. until him teeth clean o
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by kolawoleibukun: 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
seancombs617:

U jokes dry pass Harmattan
I be like joke man for you? dead meat way dem refuse for new year. you get better life na you come nairaland? na here your mate day? you no see your mate for VVIP stand for AY show? na me won crack joke for your rotten face? heediot. I be like your pa abi?
common carry your wasted life go park for dustbin
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looks like a pager
Re: The Zanco Tiny T1, The Smallest Mobile Phone In The World (Photo) by seancombs617: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I be like joke man for you? dead meat way dem refuse for new year. you get better life na you come nairaland? na here your mate day? you no see your mate for VVIP stand for AY show? na me won crack joke for your rotten face? heediot. I be like your pa abi?
common carry your wasted life go park for dustbin

Guy!! God bless u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Tecno Mobile Phones Available In The Market And Their Prices / Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / Solution To Infinix Hot Note Not Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.