Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1006) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4980066 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PK2: 2:45am On Mar 27, 2018
fashrola:
6T6B9RY

776+ odds

Remix and stake

Morning bro,please whats the meaning of over home/away (0.5) and home 1-3 Tot.multi goals...Thanks and God bless
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 3:07am On Mar 27, 2018
PK2:

Morning bro,please whats the meaning of over home/away (0.5) and home 1-3 Tot.multi goals...Thanks and God bless

Over Home/away 0.5 means either home or away must score at least one goal

Home 1-3 multi goals means home team must score 1-3 goals
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 4:11am On Mar 27, 2018
EXLOVER:
thanks my man, the game deliver, but I put 5 naira
That Means Our God Is A Wonderful God
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chikason68(m): 5:22am On Mar 27, 2018
Who know a reliable bitcoin exchanger where one can sell bitcoin?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gentlezypher: 5:23am On Mar 27, 2018
mistercharles:
told him I'll pay later after I'm added.
Dude laughed and blocked LOL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coldfeets: 5:24am On Mar 27, 2018
chikason68:
Who know a reliable bitcoin exchanger where one can sell bitcoin?

Luno.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gentlezypher: 5:26am On Mar 27, 2018
6T6FGQN. . . . . .

Edit,Remix and don't forget to mention me after editing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 5:49am On Mar 27, 2018
Chidexter:
I no get money for my online account for now. But don't ignore this tips.... Stake responsibly though and play as single.

Hockey: Mountfield HK - Liberal X 4.00 odd 2-1

Football: Cadiz vs Huerta X 2.95odd won

Football: kingstonian vs worthing CS: 1-1 7odd 0-0

Football : Belgium u21- Hungary u21 1.56 won

Tennis: Coric B. - Sock J. 1. 1.60 won

Snooker: Higgins J. - Milkins R. Away 3.00odd won

Tennis: Diyas Z. - Pliskova Ka. 1 3.51 lost

Football: Wealdstone - Eastbourne Boroug away 3.30 odd won

Some say na village prediction. But if someone had played or remixed it sef. at least he go Don make better profit. Stay tuned for today's prediction

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by goodaz: 6:21am On Mar 27, 2018
decency13:

Select atleast 8 games, each of the selections having atleast odds of 1.3, minimum stake of 100 Naira from main account, if you lose 1 event, you get 15% of winnings minus bonuses and odd that spoilt the ticket.

is it minimum of 8 games or 5?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 27, 2018
paroh137:

lol no lele. For what it's worth, here is 13 odds, 15 with bonus. God be with us all. 6T66MQY

This is what you want to challenge with
Better eliminate Russia and France over 2.5 before it is too late.
Who wan dash them goals grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 27, 2018
LORDLARGE:

I know you ain't referring to me but let's strike a deal If it sails tru I drop 4k strictly tomorrow's games
Are you game?

If my today's 10odds green I get 4k abi?
I am all in grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gentlezypher: 6:41am On Mar 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If my today's 10odds green I get 4k abi? I am all in grin
baba reply your pm, i need your assistance

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bangalee1(m): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2018
6T6JZ5Y
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If my today's 10odds green I get 4k abi?
I am all in grin

Bros help me check 6T5Z993

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 27, 2018
topcube:

Will do that, thanks.
yeA
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Blackchampion(m): 7:24am On Mar 27, 2018
6T6N2QC
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will fund you during the week, you are a correct and humble guy

Boss.

I just remembered.
Make God bless me too through one of our great philanthropist on this thread.
Rich men get many worries, they too dey forget something cheesy

Boss.
Please don't forget your promise grin
Thanks in advance for your generousity.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 7:25am On Mar 27, 2018
crystalboss:

Bro, you are more Crazy

I follow #Green

follow #Green too bro

We all chase #Green

#Greens can be any amount

#Greens can be in tens,hundreds,thousands,millions,tens of millions etc...
Like I said earlier, go see your doctor and thank me later.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MasterZee: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2018
6T6PCCR

All today...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by posi000: 7:33am On Mar 27, 2018
6T6PBSZ
6T6MFX9.

My 1st post here.
I hope someone plays it.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
Morning friends! today's over 2.5
6T6QJPH
Remove two or more and bet. It's excess million. Today is a miracle day not magic day!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 7:51am On Mar 27, 2018
Stake 1H
Expect good games by weekend

B937EWRCRRZEST-1314322

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by imeeti: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I already had a binding contract to forecast 10odds for one of my exclusive subscribers tomorrow.

alexistaiwo:

Already had my hands full.
My daily Work itself.
Forecasting for Facebook peeps (different agreements with different people) .
WhatsApp peeps that will always want me to modify some tickets for them too are there.
Dude, please cool down. You're trying too hard to portray yourself as a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON, you must have studied this thread to notice that there are too many gullible and low self esteem dudes here.

All in all, you haven't really convinced people like me you're worth all these.

All these your lamentations of one game cut my ticket, you're not the only one here with one game syndrome.

Quietly drop your ticket for people who are interested, just like others are doing, and let's reading meaningful comments please.

A major competition will be hosted on this thread very soon, we will know your real worth then.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 8:03am On Mar 27, 2018
posi000:
6T6PBSZ
6T6MFX9.

My 1st post here.
I hope someone plays it.
nice game but can Argentina score against Spain without messi? don't you think that Nigeria match will end up in a goalless draw?
Good luck anyway, who knows this might be today winning ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dcolumbus001: 8:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Kizyte:
You can follow me cos I might not remember to quote you. All today's game won!
following

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 27, 2018
imeeti:

Dude, please cool down. You're trying too hard to portray yourself as a VERY IMPORTANT PERSON, you must have studied this thread to notice that there are too many gullible and low self esteem dudes here.

All these your lamentations of one game cut my ticket, you're not the only one here with one game syndrome.

Quietly drop your ticket for people who are interested, just like others are doing, and let's reading meaningful comments please.

A major competition will be hosted on this thread very soon, we will know your real worth then.

So being courteous enough to give people reasons why I can't do something is feeling like an important person or would you rather I ignore mentions from my brothers on this thread

If you have really studied this thread as you said, you will know that my moniker and "feeling like an important person" shouldn't be in the same sentence.
As per your competition, if it will bring monetary benefits, count me in already.

Besides if I feel like an important person.
I will simply have ignored your comment.
It reeks of .......... grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2018
Harrogate - Spennymoor

home win

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2018
imeeti:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2018
Meppen - Paderborn

away win

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by imeeti: 8:11am On Mar 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

So being courteous enough to give people reasons why I can't do something is feeling like an important person or would you rather I ignore mentions from my brothers on this thread

If you have really studied this thread as you said, you will know that my moniker and "feeling like an important person" shouldn't be in the same sentence.
As per your competition, if it will bring monetary benefits, count me in already.

Look I don't need to start arguments with you. Anyway, the competition has a monetary benefits of 1.5m, it is hosted by a major bookmaker.

Ask your admirers for more details. Am too tired to type.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 8:13am On Mar 27, 2018
imeeti:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 8:13am On Mar 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Guy just check yourself.

imeeti nah bossman he doesn't comment anyhow.

one luv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)