Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889209 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gody05:
maybe I should come in here, Messi has won sextuple, two trebles, he is the only player in history to win 4 ballon d'or in a row, 91 goals in a year made him enter Guinness book of records, if I post what Messi has achieved here, one page Wont be enough and remember that cr7 has played two seasons more than messi. All in all, they are both exceptional players with there different qualities. When u talk about goal scores, u will find Messi there, highest assist,u will see messi there,best dribbles,messi, best passes, messi...Damn, the guy is just too good

Which achievement?

Who has more hat-tricks
More free kicks?
Champions league goals
Champions league assist

ronaldo is the one and only player to receive a Ballon'd'or in premier league

for your info
Ronaldo has more individual awards than Messi
sink it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2018
maynia:

Has he
Simple question?

So tell me how did messi outclass ronaldo

That's like asking me what's the only way to cook stew, which we all know there are many ways to do that.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chidexter:

If you dribble 20times in a single match guy na record.
Do you even know the meaning of a record sire?

I checked Messi Wikipedia

Didn't see anywhere they gave him any award for dribble

Can you show me where it is
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
maynia:

But he has more outside " box 18 goals" than messi
And even free kicks
Also Ronaldo doesn't fake retirement
there was no faking of retirement bro, his country president even had to asslick him before he came back and dragged them to WC again, if u are in his shoes self, u go don retire tey tey, shey that Argentina na team abi Inter millian in disguise?? lol

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2018
Chidexter:

That's like asking me what's the only way to cook stew, which we all know there are many ways to do that.

How did Messi outclass Ronaldo
How?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gody05:
my brother, what made ronaldionho gaucho legend was his skills and dribbled and goals because dinho ain't a prolific goal scorer. what am saying is, if ur talking about goals, u will find messi there, talk abt dribbles, he his there, freekicks, he his there, play making, he his there, accurate passes, he his there. To cut the story short, he has it all. Abeg, make una go watch his goal against man utd in 2009 ucl final, he headed against the the mighty ferdinard and score the most vital goal. And NB: Cr7 has played two more seasons than him...

Okay. Me no really like online argument., but if you check google for their records, you no go see any dribble.

Football has evolved beyond the ronaldinho era. Football has been monetized, you need goals to maximise returns on investment and that's what Ronaldo is employed for especially at the age of 33.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
cc pupskin dominique
1Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
maynia:

I checked Messi Wikipedia

Didn't see anywhere they gave him any award for dribble

Can you show me where it is

State where I said Messi has a record for the number of dribbles in a game. I'm done with this argument. You just twist everything.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gody05:
there was no faking of retirement bro, his country president even had to asslick him before he came back and dragged them to WC again, if u are in his shoes self, u go don retire tey tey, shey that Argentina na team abi Inter millian in disguise?? lol

Argentina no be team
But dem dey enter final back to back

If Argentina win match =Na Messi do am
If Argentina lose match =blaming Messi teammate

I wonder why Ronaldo never retire
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
maynia:

Which achievement?

Who has more hat-tricks
More free kicks?
Champions league goals
Champions league assist

ronaldo is the one and only player to receive a Ballon'd'or in premier league

for your info
Ronaldo has more individual awards than Messi
sink it
boss, I don hear u and concur, abeg lets face our common enemy in person of Sir Chief Otunba Dr Engr Alabi.. "The special One

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gody05:
boss, I don hear u and concur, abeg lets face our common enemy in person of Sir Chief Otunba Dr Engr Alabi.. "The special One

Lol

Hin go better
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by erobes: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
chai i don enta wrong thread sha. i was looking for some 5+odds but i am seeing messi vs ronalo. una weldone oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
This is becoming annoying you guys should stop derailing this thread and take your useless argument to sport section were here to make money not argue messi Ronaldo Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
Gody05:

The grand-commander in cheif of the village squad

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2018
erobes:
chai i don enta wrong thread sha. i was looking for some 5+odds but i am seeing messi vs ronalo. una weldone oo
I just tire since yesterday fa.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamJix:

The grand-commander in cheif of the village squad
lmao, the Lion himself, the only player that is better than messi and ronaldo. He no dey fight for ballon d'or, his own money d'or

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Igwe007(m): 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
DID YOU KNOW?
In the 1993/94 Italian League season, AC Milan scored 36goals in 34 matches and they won the title.

Conceded only 15goals and had 22 clean sheets.
Their biggest win of the season was 2-0. Mad innit?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 3:02pm On Mar 28, 2018
smithsydny:
maradona Pele delima Rinaldo, ronaldinho

That Ronaldo De Lima guy for me is the most deadly player of all times, if only he was blessed with the kind of injury free career that Messi and C. Ronaldo had, I doubt these guys for see him back in terms of goals.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
una like fight pass food
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonnieblaise(m): 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2018
IamJix:
If you love playing Rugby nd would like to risk 2k with 10 odds this weekend, please indicate.

NB.the money you will use in staking and not paying me oo.

I don't sell games.

I want to risk 500#... share pls
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 28, 2018
see wetin international break don cause :p

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
Yesterday ......alexistaiwo
Today......ronaldo n Messi
Tomorrow.........?
God help us
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
tonnieblaise:

I want to risk 500#... share pls

6TF85DS enjoy bru!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Crownbefitsme:
Yesterday ......alexistaiwo
Today......ronaldo n Messi
Tomorrow.........?
God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.