Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4893215 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ramalex(m): 12:00am On Apr 03, 2018
chewbacca:
100 odds
6VJ6G9P
Goodluck wink

see my tweak...now 357 odds check it out... 6VJ8HQJ

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:08am On Apr 03, 2018
fashrola:

I didn't change anything.... Wats your prediction for the Barca game?
Barca win
Guy the corner game looks good to the eyes.
Have you been playing corners??
Would love to stake...did you book it??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by austino677(m): 12:12am On Apr 03, 2018
bakayokoko:

THAT OPTION ON 1XBET IS THE SAME TIN AS DNB RIGHT?
yea

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 12:16am On Apr 03, 2018
IamJix:

you'd make 200k+

Close to that. Anyway, at all at all they say.... Nice picks and thanks so much & guess what? I've always played your picks and I have no cause for regret if game went south. Thanks for sharing. Did you cashout yours? Mine is still in progress
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 12:18am On Apr 03, 2018
fashrola:
1xbet no gree make i accumulate the games undecided undecided
you can't accumulate anything from special bet OK and note that when they say each team more than 1 corner simply means at least 2 corners from each team in each half.. that's in first half it should be at least 2-2 same with 2nd half..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 12:20am On Apr 03, 2018
ramalex:

see my tweak...now 357 odds check it out... 6VJ8HQJ
you tweak to minimize the risk not to increase it

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:31am On Apr 03, 2018
My own predictions.
So please don't mention me and say rubbish cheesy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2018
motta:
you can't accumulate anything from special bet OK and note that when they say each team more than 1 corner simply means at least 2 corners from each team in each half.. that's in first half it should be at least 2-2 same with 2nd half..

Haba! That's not what it means na. Look at it again
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chr1s(m): 12:32am On Apr 03, 2018
Chidexter:

Name dem
Fulham and Wolverhampton
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chr1s(m): 12:33am On Apr 03, 2018
B919EREPQASPTR-280723... for my people

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 12:37am On Apr 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Sheffield United five matches, three draws, one loss and a solitary win.

Cardiff City five matches, five won, zero draw, zero win.

Porto six matches played five win, zero draw and one loss.

Livescore:
Sheffield United 1
Cardiff City 0

Belenenses 1
Porto 0

And you say punting is easy embarassed

We are at the business end of the season.
No time to check odds and form again this season
Tomorrow if someone point out the fact that I carry big odds inside my ticket.

I will be like.... grin

This is simplistic analysis. Do you even consider match day squad and home field advantage? Or expected goals? Also, add the fact that once you are picking multiple games in a slip, you run the risk of depending on luck.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:37am On Apr 03, 2018
paroh137:

guy about that game...as beautiful as it looks, it still looks very liable to come cast.
Remember the last meeting between Juventus and Madrid produced jus 2 corners fulltime grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 12:47am On Apr 03, 2018
mistercharles:
guy about that game...as beautiful as it looks, it still looks very liable to come cast.
Remember the last meeting between Juventus and Madrid produced jus 2 corners fulltime grin
You serious? Shyet
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ramalex(m): 12:48am On Apr 03, 2018
motta:

Have u seen the games added? I choose to increase my risk n increase my winnable money too...fo they follow?
Risk na risk even if it's 1 game. grin
motta:

Have u seen the games added? I choose to increase my risk n increase my winnable money too...fo they follow?
Risk na risk even if it's 1 game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tooawesome(m): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2018
PLEASE SOMEONE SHOULD FORECAST A MILLION TICKET CONSISTING ONLY ON GOAL MARKET ESPECIALLY OVER1.5 AND NO OVER 2.5 THANK YOU
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:56am On Apr 03, 2018
paroh137:

You serious? Shyet
yes I played over 8.5 corners that day and lost

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 1:04am On Apr 03, 2018
mistercharles:
yes I played over 8.5 corners that day and lost

Lmao this is actually funny
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 1:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Colombia»Torneo Aguila = Real Santander - Quindio = AWAY WIN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 1:09am On Apr 03, 2018
paroh137:

i know what am saying except you didnt get what i said
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 1:28am On Apr 03, 2018
BadLuckonmyGame:
Over 1 hour no alert from 1xbet... I tot they pay with the speed of light

Not their fault though, blame ur moniker
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 1:29am On Apr 03, 2018
motta:
i know what am saying except you didnt get what i said

No you don't know what you're saying. Why's it so hard for Nigerians to accept correction? Look at what you said and look at that market again and see if they corelate. I know you won't do it, you're just gonna start insulting me or something. As you like abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 1:34am On Apr 03, 2018
fashrola:
Hello guys....

I wanna bet 5k on these corners accumulation....

Is it really possible?

Dis option sure pass Oil Money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 1:39am On Apr 03, 2018
paroh137:

No you don't know what you're saying. Why's it so hard for Nigerians to accept correction? Look at what you said and look at that market again and see if they corelate. I know you won't do it, you're just gonna start insulting me or something. As you like abeg
why will i insult u .hahahahahaha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 1:49am On Apr 03, 2018
ramalex:
Hello nairabet,this is the 4th time(calling n sending emails) im reaching you to complain about my played games on the 31st of match 2018 at exactly 1:12pm with the user (Aiqueplus)

A game is yet to be marked green in other to be credited.

Your Bet
Greece , A1
3way
Paok Bc @ 1.09

Event
Paok Bc Vs Asa Koroivos Amaliadas

Date
2018-03-31 14:30

Result
Open

It's a basketball match in Greece 1st league.

pls kindly rectify this to allow business continue and the frustration off .I dnt want regret choosing nairabet.

Thanks

cc: akinalabi
let alabi see this and do the needful.

Oga call their customer care line na
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 1:59am On Apr 03, 2018
motta:
why will i insult u .hahahahahaha

Lol na the way you use reply me the first time. Like say you just dey chill make I fvck up so you go tongue lash me. It's all good though.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 3:25am On Apr 03, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Sheffield United five matches, three draws, one loss and a solitary win.

Cardiff City five matches, five won, zero draw, zero win.

Porto six matches played five win, zero draw and one loss.

Livescore:
Sheffield United 1
Cardiff City 0

Belenenses 1
Porto 0

And you say punting is easy embarassed

We are at the business end of the season.
No time to check odds and form again this season
Tomorrow if someone point out the fact that I carry big odds inside my ticket.

I will be like.... grin

The lower leagues are more difficult and erratic to forecast. Besides there's what we call home advantage which is tenable in football.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:19am On Apr 03, 2018
topcube:

Close to that. Anyway, at all at all they say.... Nice picks and thanks so much & guess what? I've always played your picks and I have no cause for regret if game went south. Thanks for sharing. Did you cashout yours? Mine is still in progress

No.

hoping to buy phone on sat.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ahijo1990(m): 5:27am On Apr 03, 2018
Templerun95:
show us ur winning ticket or shut up

Mr expert

LOL.

Ordinarily I should've ignored you but let me be petty a bit.

Find attached the winning tickets for Saturday, Sunday and yesterday below. As you can see, those are not "kwili kwili" stakes.

Many serious people avoid this thread because of most people's attitude here. Unnecessary belligerence, unbridled jealousy and a hatred for taking correction and moving on.

Anyways, keep choosing Porto in all in your slips you hear?

Advice no be curse.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:32am On Apr 03, 2018
1xbet users

2DCJG

It will green
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ahijo1990(m): 5:32am On Apr 03, 2018
ooranguntan:
So you had to wait till the end of the match before typing this.

After match forecasters

LOL.

Typical thread member.

He will rather fight and rant like a fish vendor than weigh the merit of a harmless advice and learn.

Keep doing the same thing and expecting a miracle.

By the way, next time you've a serious bet, mention me and I will help you sieve through the slip. I'm not promising I will spot the bad eggs but two good heads are better than one.

PS: If the games are more than 5 in one slip, don't bother mentioning me.

Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 5:45am On Apr 03, 2018
6VJLMXL.........stake and win because success require somebody who is brave enough to take risk...The greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing..why not stake on the game no matter how little the money is and smile to the bank.......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ty207: 5:52am On Apr 03, 2018
B927EREPQZCWZZ-169770 1800odds

B918EREPQWPQQR-169770 3odds

All i know one will be green wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) (1155) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.