Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4921723 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Davedgr8:

Gerara here mehn tongue
E go soon red for u.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
newsheriffintown:

who dey follow you laugh Abi your mate or you think taking peoples identity or destiny on a faceless forum is a joke
you need to be interrogated like a criminal because this act of privacy violention, slave Labour,ethnic profiling and Your a Yahoo boy

AS a MEMBER OF THE LABOUR UNION "LU"and THE PRIVATE SECTOR ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA . IF you can answer the following question then no jungle justice for you and you we ne taken for questioning at EFCC

1 what is the name of the company(if you telling the truth because lie detector we catch you )claim to be working for ?

2 Where is the company's base or headquarter ?

3 What is the name of your manager ?

4 Who is the CEO?

5 what is the name of the project you claim your manager initiated?

6 Nigeria is madeup of more than 200 tribe and many former empires & kingdoms SO while is the project only for three ,DON'T you know that that's an example of ethnic profiling and sidelining or your company what to start ethnic war like RWANDA

Lastly VIKING what is your real name I mean the name your papa and mama give you not your cultist name

Guy this joke no funny again

Ogbeni park one side
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
Atlanta must win this game o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by YemiCrown1: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I just dey observe from the sidelines. I no play any more games till weekend
okay Sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Atalanta how far na undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
If una get liver make una exchange address and contact details and leave us alone.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oga stop this shit now! make person observe good thing abi na ur destiny he wan use?
newsheriffintown:

who dey follow you laugh Abi your mate or you think taking peoples identity or destiny on a faceless forum is a joke
you need to be interrogated like a criminal because this act of privacy violention, slave Labour,ethnic profiling and Your a Yahoo boy

AS a MEMBER OF THE LABOUR UNION "LU"and THE PRIVATE SECTOR ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA . IF you can answer the following question then no jungle justice for you and you we ne taken for questioning at EFCC

1 what is the name of the company(if you telling the truth because lie detector we catch you )claim to be working for ?

4 Who is the CEO?

6 Nigeria is madeup of more than 200 tribe and many former empires & kingdoms SO while is the project only for three ,DON'T you know that that's an example of ethnic profiling and sidelining or your company what to start ethnic war like RWANDA

Lastly VIKING what is your real name I mean the name your papa and mama give you not your cultist name

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
bigcee:

Hey Lhimeet, you can insult me for all I care. Since you've turned urself into a keyboard warrior, na to dey insult ur elders anyhow here. No wori we go meet 1 day. I pray u beg pple around you to save you that day.
See as spit dey comot for your mouth!

Yen yen yen! Cry me a river pls! cheesy

You sef dey count yourself as elder
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lhimeet:
See as spit dey comot for your mouth!
Yen yen yen! Cry me a river pls! cheesy
You sef dey count yourself as elder
grin
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Atalanta wetin dey worry u na?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tipsy01(m): 6:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
sammyobi584:
HORSES VS MIDTYLLAND

2.5 ooooo

chaiii..u sef follow join..
very weak right now..dem remain just two for ticket 95k..
i jus weak.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 6:53pm On Apr 03, 2018
bigcee:

Hey Lhimeet, you can insult me for all I care. Since you've turned urself into a keyboard warrior, na to dey insult ur elders anyhow here. No wori we go meet 1 day. [/b]I pray u beg pple around you to save you that day[b].
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
tipsy01:
chaiii..u sef follow join.. very weak right now..dem remain just two for ticket 95k.. i jus weak.

the money Wey you put for me na him midtjylland over 1 don carry go so oh
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
newsheriffintown:

4 Who is the CEO?

cheesy This dude is obsessed with my moniker. Have a good evening sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
The mods should delete all the irrelevant insults and unrelated topics.

We should try and keep it civilise here,betting is rated 18 for a reason not for children throwing unnecessary shades with result to nothing.

lets please go back to the objective of this thread
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Viking007:
victor akpor
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
I just like this man countenance
Viking007:

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 6:59pm On Apr 03, 2018
Fxwarrior:
6VKZM8F3

6VKZMT2

My guy

my chest ooooo... Na the ist game cast am even... This one Na real bad luck o

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
1-1 ATA
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 7:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Goalll Atalanta
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
sammyobi584:

My guy

my chest ooooo... Na the ist game cast am even... This one Na real bad luck o

Second coupon entered which I rated 70 percent. Its more promising now.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
midttyland don scatter my 53k ticket. Common ov1.5 as last game oo

Tipsy01 come generate wasere #500 coupon for me sharp sharp abeg. I get airtime now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
Goalll Atalanta
which kan useless moniker be this.. suckmypenis..which penis alabi..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
someone predicted atalanta 2-1. let's se
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iykepats(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
gantiano:
I just like this man countenance

I believe he has come across a lot of mad people, the guy's madness dey learn work.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by suckmyPENIS: 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Successimpactld:
which kan useless moniker be this.. suckmypenis..which penis alabi..
grin angry undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Abeg who understands this market... I need to be sure 1xbet is not up to something

Football. Italy. Serie A
1-minute events Atalanta - 1-minute events Sampdoria

TU 3.5 Throw-ins From 0:00 To 4:59
30 NGN
Odds
Status
loss
Time of processing

2dice01
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by etibaba(m): 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Davedgr8:
See this illiterate.. You obviously don't know the meaning of an insult.

How will you even know when you also have a serious spelling problem..

@bolded, it's 'meme' and not 'neme'
You are so freaking dumb, so the letter i misspelled turned me to an illiterate. If you are frustrated better commit suicide other than living a bitter life, cos you will be more productive in the afterlife.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
TissuePaper:
grin grin I stopped accumulating games a long time ago..that one na poor man method..

Make I buy am #1500 send your account details

I accumulate games due to poor funding. I agree you are very right. I wish you will oblige me. Thanks

Bet9ja: 3741375
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
Davedgr8:
See this illiterate.. You obviously don't know the meaning of an insult.

How will you even know when you also have a serious spelling problem..

@bolded, it's 'meme' and not 'neme'
thought u were ok , i never knew i was wrong, common sense should have told you it wasnt a spelling problem but a typographical error i guess you dont know N and M are close in the keyboard..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 7:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
2dice01:
Udinese Calcio - Fiorentina (Throw-ins)
Total: 49.5 Under
missed this... where can I check throw stats?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1164) (1165) (1166) (1167) (1168) (1169) (1170) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.