Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,614 members, 7,865,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:51 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4991617 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hunry:

just use the money and buy nestle shares and enjoy your annual dividend
Throw more lights on this, please.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by thorrvik55(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hunry:

just use the money and buy nestle shares and enjoy your annual dividend

Guy u no get joy o... Person dey find money, u dey talk about annual dividends...

The annual dividends, na like how much sef?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
topcube:

Safest as single or accumulator?

accumulator....max is 3 games...dont exceed that number and if you are good with or NG market, play just two games of this market....they are so risky. on the one hand is good for teams that score and concede easily, cos of weak defences. whereas NG are for teams known to defend strongly better still playing at home and also where matches potentially will be low scoring. If I want to play this market, I prefer NG. But my heart will be racing that towards the end of the match there is are no goals coming from both teams even when they are known to defend strongly.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
to join 1xbet, click ---> https:///en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
KlNGPIN:
Pls guys help give me a sure strategy that I can use in making profit from nairabet, I just got 100k and I want to multiply it but I don't know how and I don't want to risk everything..

Pls experienced punters in the house should help

Cc. Alexistaiwo
Fxwarrior, Jixnation, sammyobi, suckmypenis and others

Transfer d fund to 1xbet, then seek help from Idriod or Austino with 2dice with best 2odds... My advise.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Guy no dey fear. Shey if I play am 20k send u screen shot, shey u go play am. At least 50k profit for u. Why u dey fear like chicken. This is a must win for man city. To qualify na him I no know oo but Mancity is likely to win this match

KlNGPIN:
grin E be like say you want make akin alabi use me shine today, that 100k na my last card oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
KlNGPIN:
Pls guys help give me a sure strategy that I can use in making profit from nairabet, I just got 100k and I want to multiply it but I don't know how and I don't want to risk everything..

Cc. Alexistaiwo
Fxwarrior, Jixnation, sammyobi, suckmypenis and others

Irony of life. Some people here have never won 20k in their punting history and here is someone willing to try Alabi with 100k on 10 odds when 1.20 odd sef no sure to win. Smh. Alabi looking at you like

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ewebuoy:
Guy no dey fear. Shey if I play am 20k send u screen shot, shey u go play am. At least 50k profit for u. Why u dey fear like chicken. This is a must win for man city. To qualify na him I no know oo but Mancity is likely to win this match

yessss 100% you are right....they will win this match for sure...just that the goal might come in so late. Liverpool will defend so strongly today

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
A beg help me tell the guy oooo. Stake all the 100k on Mancity to win and u get a profit of 50k

Bigmex:

yessss 100% you are right....they will win this match for sure...just that the goal might come in so late. Liverpool will defend so strongly today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bigmex:

What of we that carry Liverpool straight win? For this punting business, one man's prayer is another man's curse. Me dey want make Liverpool win sha

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
Bigmex:

I beg to differ, Liverpool are likely to score first because their strategy tonight is counter attack...i foresee HT today..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
If dem like make dem play over 10.5, Mancity dey win d match

Choix3x:

I beg to differ, Liverpool are likely to score first because their strategy tonight is counter attack...i foresee HT today..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
Purewatermeji:

What of we that carry Liverpool straight win? For this punting business, one man's prayer is another man's curse. Me dey want make Liverpool win sha

hmm...that victory for them will be a very difficult one....just last saturday, they where disgraced by Man U at home, so you feel they will play today and let poo be rubbed on all their faces...huh? that Man City will today is 100% sure. Liverpool sef will be prepared for that, but the question at what margin. may be Man City will win by just a goal or two. Only if Klopp plays all out attacking strategy, cos players will play according to what the Manager wants. but after Man city scores the first goal, Liverpool will go into defensive mode, to save their asses or else....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 3:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
JixNation:

Throw more lights on this, please.

one of Nestlé's major product is Milo and almost everyone buys Milo at least once in a month.

Students in boarding skool buy more of Milo than bournvita. So basically, Milo will always sell.

So Nestlé will almost always be in profit year in year out so if you buy their shares, you should be getting your dividend(your own share from their profits) annually.

The amount of dividend you will get depends on 2 things:
1. the total amount of profit declared by the company
2. the amount of shares you have.

To buy the shares of any company, you go thru a stockbroker.

this is basically a brief overview

cc thorrvik55

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 3:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
STARTS 19:45

Championship
Fulham - Reading
Over2.5goals @ 1.45

National League North
Kidderminster - Stockport
Over2.5goals @ 1.80

National League South
Welling Utd - Hemel Hempstead
Over2.5goals @ 1.60

TOTAL ODD : 4.10
BOOKING : 6WWQXPZ

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 3:24pm On Apr 10, 2018
Ewebuoy:
If your certain just stake mancity win with the 100k. I will also play it wt 20k if u play d game. The game sure die

In punting World nothing sure except death, but In punting Lucky play a vital row, for example: Team A may be winning all games both home and away and anytime you notice/decided to stake Big on that team... Na that day you will known who Alabi was, you will loss big and the meaning of punting nothing sure in football.. Just pray for lucky, some people Here has luck example: alextaiwo, idriod, james, austino, 2dice, and many more! Please stop misleading people here!.

Show us your sceenshot of 20k stake on mancity...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hunry:

one of Nestlé's major product is Milo and almost everyone buys Milo at least once in a month.

Students in boarding skool buy more of Milo than bournvita. So basically, Milo will always sell.

So Nestlé will almost always be in profit year in year out so if you buy their shares, you should be getting your dividend(your own share from their profits) annually.

cc thorrvik55

If I buy a share with 100k
How much am I likely to gain?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Percival9(m): 3:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Choix3x:

I Saw And Ov2.5

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
KlNGPIN:

Cc. Alexistaiwo
Fxwarrior, Jixnation, sammyobi, suckmypenis , austino677 and others

My gee, transfer 50k to 1xbet and play tonight's UEFA matches "goal by kicking" , u can also add Fulham'a game with same option...or play Messi and Mitrovic(fulham) to score....other options include Striker to score or DC (offside)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
JixNation:

If I buy a share with 100k
How much am I likely to gain?

At most 120k in an annum.
That's me being generous with the percentage, you will be lucky to get 110k.

Only profitable for large sums of money or money you don't wanna touch.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

At most 120k profit in an annum.
That's me being generous with the percentage, you will be lucky to get 110k.

Only profitable for large sums of money or money you don't wanna touch.

I no dey I beg.

you don use 1xbet before?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
JixNation:

I no dey I beg.
you don use 1xbet before?
Nope. I don't trust anything that has Russia written all over it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
Nothing is 100% sure as I'm not God but there are some games that are almost certain to happen except in rare occasions. For example I lost a game where I picked Chelsea win/draw against Tottenham. Chelsea have not lost to Tottenham at Stamford Bridge for 20+ years. So Chelsea losing that day was just one of those rare situations. That same day I also picked arsenal to win against Stoke because arsenal have won previous 15,home meetings against stoke and they won even when dey played badly. I agree that a bit of luck is needed in sportbet but one must try to pick d games that are realistic. God help us all cos naturally money we dey find

Shollay20:

In punting World nothing sure except death, but In punting Lucky play a vital row, for example: Team A may be winning all games both home and away and anytime you notice/decided to stake Big on that team... Na that day you will known who Alabi was, you will loss big and the meaning of punting nothing sure in football.. Just pray for lucky, some people Here has luck example: alextaiwo, idriod, james, austino, 2dice, and many more! Please stop misleading people here!.

Show us your sceenshot of 20k stake on mancity...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Nope.
I don't trust anything that has Russia written all over it

MMM don wise my naija peeps grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 3:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
STARTS 18:00

SWE : Allsvenskan
IFK Goteborg - Hammarby IF
Over1.5goals @ 1.25

NOR : 1st Division
Viking FK - Mjondalen
Over1.5goals @ 1.25

ENG : Championship
Aston Villa - Cardiff City
Over1.5goals @ 1.25

ENG : Championship
QPR - Sheffield Weds
Over1.5goals @ 1.25

ENG : League One
Blackpool - Northampton Town
Ove1.5goals @ 1.30

TOTAL ODD : 3.20
BOOKING : 6WWSHD7
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Nope. I don't trust anything that has Russia written all over it
LOL.

Anytime, I hear Russia.
I remember my year two school fee and MMM.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Reminiscing things on point...

May the gods of the land punish you for this stick you just awoke.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
Purewatermeji:

MMM don wise my naija peeps grin

I didn't indulge in that scheme.

My personal experience with a Russian was shared here sometime back.
Russians are all naturally scammers.
Where do you think the headquarters of football fixing is located.
Kill the president of United States or anybody today, just find a way to enter Russia.
My friend, you are a free man grin

Russia I hail oo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Can't find Man City Vs Liverpool C.S of 5:1
Try it if you can locate it, meanwhile...

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by thorrvik55(m): 3:39pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hunry:

cc thorrvik55

Like Wots d least amount of money one needs to buy shares...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 3:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Reminiscing things on point...

May the gods of the land punish you for this stick you just awoke.
gringrin... This guy ehn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.