Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4955290 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
Umartins1:

Let me make some contributions.

Arsenal are always playing ov 2

Bayern Munich have won the league and will most likely relax in coming games especially the next game on Saturday against Mochengladbac. Carry Mochengladbac win either halves. The odd nears 2odd

Italian league is easy to predict. At all, at all, you will get three straight wins predicted especially that of Benevento, Juventus, Lazio. When Italian big bosses face themselves, bank on anybody to win and under 4.5

Leave out English teams except Arsenal.

Leave out la liga. Too many inconsistencies plague the big teams.

Whenever Hoffeinhem, or RB Leipzig, or Hannover, or Leverkusen are playing a lesser team, carry anybody win and over 2. Leave out Dortmund, please.

This is my little contribution.

@ statement in bold, this mostly ends draw.

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 1:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
paroh137:

Lol you funny. Are my eyes, brain and hands not working for me to be waiting for your games? Carry your phone and do research you dey find roundtable discussion.

dont worry keep waiting man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
einsteine:

@ statement in bold, this mostly ends draw.

That's why it is called gambling. But remove the 'mostly'

Go and check results for

Lazio v Fiorentina
Juve v AC
Inter v AC
Napoli v Inter etc

I am not saying seasons ago. I mean, this current season.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Keep clowning but I don't like when people mention me for no reason, please
DonPikko:
mariga, you're behind this moniker, I promise to deal with u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olatunji390(m): 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please is GTB online transaction now working
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by emmayayodeji(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
DonPiiko:
Keep clowning but I don't like when people mention me for no reason, please

Who is the real one like this? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clerkent(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
locust:

How did you manage the slow charging issue, and how many hours can it last on a full charge. I'm curious, cos i'm a heavy user
charging takes up to 5hrs on a heavy user last 2days and some hours.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by marksleek25: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bigmex:
Am thinking of this /NG markets....when you see an Odd like 1.42 under the section and 2.27 for NG section beside it, what does this tell you? what will you pick....cos sometimes i have found myself picking the higher value just because i thought anything can happen during the match but hey, I pick the higher value and it turns out that am wrong at the end of the day, both teams actually score in the match. Dear Punters what are your thoughts on this scenario? cos the Bookies, odd traders or analysts arent stupid....they know have superior knowledge of most of the games, ofcourse not all....you see we need a winning strategy....particularly when starting a rollover campaign...think about three of such odd per day even two isnt that bad. Two teams that score and concede easily playing throughout 90 minutesgoals should come in nah...very good example is the match between Man City and Liverpool yesterday. Guys, Bettors, Forecasters what are thy thoughts? lets brainstorm...make una talk nah
depends on the teams playing. I still use the midtjaelland vs Copenhagen game chop. Big teams in Denmark tend to score each other. Like this weekend,nordsjaelland vs midtjaelland is a . young boys in Swiss league have been conceding a lot of goals, even against small teams. Derbies are potential games. Leipzig games more often are games. Lazio away like 56% .

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bigmex:

Daft
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Umartins1:

Go and check results for

Lazio v Fiorentina
Juve v AC
Inter v AC
Napoli v Inter etc

You guys have made valid contributions...but lets talk about the /NG markets precisely
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 1:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bigmex:

Daft
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nicvic07(m): 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
contact me now to get sure 3 odds for high stakers today. check my signature to see my whatsapp number.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 1:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
marksleek25:
depends on the teams playing. I still use the midtjaelland vs Copenhagen game chop. Big teams in Denmark tend to score each other. Like this weekend,nordsjaelland vs midtjaelland is a . young boys in Swiss league have been conceding a lot of goals, even against small teams. Derbies are potential games. Leipzig games more often are games. Lazio away like 56% .

ok so cool...so what about the odds offered about this markets. do they reveal potential...i mean lets say you see an Odd of 1.42 for or 1.46 or 1.5...anything to be concerned about the odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
paroh137:
See early morning live games to chop small money passing me by one by one, davinci has refused to fund me or pick my calls. Small time now he'll start uploading edited screenshots. I've never seen someone so sluggish in my life. Sigh

Guys! This may be serious o. People are complaining davincida has not been on Whatsapp in a while. I've sent him card since 11am, he no gree fund me. He's not picking his calls, and the last one he cut it. I'm thinking his phone might be stolen or something? Who knows davincida personally here?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by udwise123: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
ojeffo:

pls send me ur whatsapp..i use wasere..need to be sharing betpawa slip links with u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Umartins1:

Go and check results for

Lazio v Fiorentina
Juve v AC
Inter v AC
Napoli v Inter etc

Inter and AC are both useless clubs. Most of their encounter ends in a goaless draw so wayasay??

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by udwise123: 1:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
no cash out sir
OhGeeBee:
Betpawa users.

Is cash out enabled on the platform??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
clerkent:
charging takes up to 5hrs on a heavy user last 2days and some hours.

thanks bro. Does it have up to 1gb ram? What other problems did you encounter while using the phone? Can the hotspot perfectly be connected to a laptop and be used for browsing?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 1:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
and also to add is the presence of very small odds for ...like 1.32 or 1.33, 1.34, 1.28...odds below the 1.40 mark....what are your thoughts? are they actually what they claim to be or they are just confusing odds intended to make punters lose...cos if you see an odd like 1.32 under , it means that match will be high scoring , goals coming from both sides and then on the NG you see an odd of 2.89?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Umartins1:

Go and check results for

Lazio v Fiorentina
Juve v AC
Inter v AC
Napoli v Inter etc

Yes, this season. Draws more often than not.

Last game between Inter vs AC = draw, 0-0

2 out of the last 3 games between Napoli vs Inter, draw, same scoreline 0-0

Those are just samples off the top of my head.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
udwise123:
no cash out sir
Alright. Thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by marksleek25: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bigmex:

ok so cool...so what about the odds offered about this markets. do they reveal potential...i mean lets say you see an Odd of 1.42 for or 1.46 or 1.5...anything to be concerned about the odds
personally,if I See the potential for a. , I go for it outright. Like the Nordsjalland game this weekend is a of odds 1.45 I think. The odds of 1.5 is 1.2 or something. If you're not ssure or , go for O1.5
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fergieboy: 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
locust:

18k. What do you say?
No deal
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bigmex:

Ogbeni, stop acting like a novice abeg. These book markers aren't gods to know the future. When Bayern played 0:0, do you have any idea what the odds of that C.S could be??

Everything they do is for their favour. If they increase the odd of NG in Man City vs Liverpool to 2.05 odds?? If you did your research, you'll realize that the bookies would have lost by doing that. Bookies don't increase odds because they don't want you to win, they do so because it has a slim chances of greening

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by marksleek25: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bigmex:
and also to add is the presence of very small odds for ...like 1.32 or 1.33, 1.34, 1.28...odds below the 1.40 mark....what are your thoughts? are they actually what they claim to be or they are just confusing odds intended to make punters lose...cos if you see an odd like 1.32 under , it means that match will be high scoring , goals coming from both sides and then on the NG you see an odd of 2.89?
its not to confuse you. It just shows that bookies believe they will be a situation in the match.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
JixNation:

LMAO, I be madrid fan na.
If you know as belle sweet me ehn.

HALA MADRID

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KakiP(m): 1:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
NAIRABET

A bit late with this and forgot to get the booking code, but games start by 14:00

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
paroh137:

Guys! This may be serious o. People are complaining davincida has not been on Whatsapp in a while. I've sent him card since 11am, he no gree fund me. He's not picking his calls, and the last one he cut it. I'm thinking his phone might be stolen or something? Who knows davincida personally here?

That guy is not serious with this funding business anymore but the only reason people still patronize him is because of his honesty. He's currently working and will mostly come online by 5pm. You have to be patient with him till there is a trustworthy competitor. Not these clowns who would tell you they only accept bank transfers before funding. Why transfer to someone to fund you when u can walk into your bank, active OTP and fund yourself?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 2:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Has anyone checked the new Surebet247 website yet? It's hot with plenty of cool options. Cash Out is also available in real time! The best cash out in Nigeria as a matter of fact!

Options like total fouls, total shots on target, handicap 3, handicap 4 and lots more! You really need to go check it out!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:

That guy is not serious with this funding business anymore but the only reason people still patronize him is because of his honesty. He's currently working and will mostly come online by 5pm. You have to be patient with him till there is a trustworthy competitor. Not these clowns who would tell you they only accept bank transfers before funding. Why transfer to someone to fund you when u can walk into your bank, active OTP and fund yourself?

But to the extent of picking call and not saying anything? Meanwhile I could hear background noises very well. My worry now is that I already sent card to him, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KakiP(m): 2:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
UCL Possible Scenarios today:

Looking at the games today i have analysed a few events that can and may occur,

You can decide to stake single or accumulate

P.s:I dont know what their odds are but i know these are valuable picks:

Picks:

Juventus to win

Lewandowski to score

Ronaldo to score

Huguain to score

Bayern win to nil

Sevilla to score only 1 goal

RMA x JUV OV 3.5,

BAY X SEV OV 3.5

Bayern to win 3 - 1

Bayern to win 4 - 0

Juventus to win 1 - 2

Real Madrid to win 3 - 1

Feel free to quote me and add your own valuable picks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
fergieboy:
No deal
last?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) (1339) (1340) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.