Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4917825 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
this thing no d work
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
I remember the days of chew barca , Jeff , people sang with there names , Praises heap on them but no one defeats us .....Where are they today ? where is my good friend Borntoexcel ..... he s gone ,burnt and buried by godofcasting
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Please check your email.
#Surebet247
username and password do not match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Babyofcasting:
No one agreed to congratulate me on my promotion today at the "Central shrine " ..... It,s okay .... I will fund the first 5,people to congratulate me ....
pls fund this Nairabet account : 5595642
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 4:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:
El masry na werey team ooo.

See as person wey don dey use him weight support table from down since beginning of season dey lead am 0-1.

Is our God not a wonderful God

thats football for you...its cool betting on other things likely to happen during the game. e.g over 1.5, under 1.5, or NG
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by izzou(m): 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Someone will have to read over 25 pages of rubbish

This thread is just turning into something else

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
angry angry Alexistaiwo don't be frightened .......
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
izzou:
Someone will have to read over 25 pages of rubbish

This thread is just turning into something else

if you had read at least 25 pages of your book in polytechnic ... you wouldn't have been in school since 2003 ....

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by piphunter(m): 4:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hello house,

I'am interested in funding a high odds betting partnership where i provide funds and the other party provides games. profit is split 70/30 between us.

anybody that is capable and interested should DM me

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bujebudanu1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Azerbaijan league is a very useless league. D worst of all

Always killing joy in 90+ mins

Three teams scored 90+ today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
B940ERTEEQWZAR-4353704...two more games to go, one today and final tomorrow. tinkering with the Over/Under 1.5 markets....insider knowledge of the games...imagine betting on an odd of 1.6+ for over 1.5....wandering what the chances of conversion will be like...thats around 5%.....but i bet under 1.5...smart right...yeah smart...most of the times, the odds matter. Point made
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by izzou(m): 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Babyofcasting:

if you had read at least 25 pages of your book in polytechnic ... you wouldn't have been in school since 2003 ....

Trying so hard to be like Kingofcasting
grin grin
I really don't give my quotes to any eediot. But because you have been really topping the chart for the Stupid Moniker of the month, I'll let you have this.

The next time you quote me without your brain, this is the most you'll get

K
grin

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bigmex:

thats football for you...its cool betting on other things likely to happen during the game. e.g over 1.5, under 1.5, or NG

They will win 3-2.

Go and stake on it.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
motta:
username and password do not match
Everything seems fine from our end. Please type the motta in small letters.

#Surebet247
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Babyofcasting:
angry angry Alexistaiwo don't be frightened .......

Of course I should be frightened.

Who won't be frightened dueling with a mentally deranged male hiding behind a female moniker

I just made a mental note to donate a part of my weekend winnings to offsetting your psychiatric medical bill.

You are dismissed.
Q.E.D

CC. Dayvhid collect your winnings

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 4:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
B931ERTPCRQESE-4353704...another one right here...over 1.5...one conversion already achieved....odds matter
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
izzou:

Trying so hard to be like Kingofcasting
grin grin
I really don't give my quotes to any eediot. But because you have been really topping the chart for the Stupid Moniker of the month, I'll let you have this.

The next time you quote me without your brain, this is the most you'll get

K
grin

when you graduate ...we can talk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Bigmex:
B940ERTEEQWZAR-4353704...two more games to go, one today and final tomorrow. tinkering with the Over/Under 1.5 markets....insider knowledge of the games...imagine betting on an odd of 1.6+ for over 1.5....wandering what the chances of conversion will be like...thats around 5%.....but i bet under 1.5...smart right...yeah smart...most of the times, the odds matter. Point made
bro I were u..I will just cash out..before u start lamenting here tomorrow.... just suggestion
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by izzou(m): 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Babyofcasting:

when you graduate ...we can talk

K

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
piphunter:
Hello house,

I'a
m interested in funding a high odds betting partnership where i provide funds and the other party provides games. profit is split 70/30 between us.

anybody that is capable and interested should DM me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Who won't be frightened dueling with a mentally deranged male hiding behind a female moniker

I just made a mental note to donate a part of my weekend winnings to offsetting your psychiatric medical bill.

You are dismissed.
Q.E.D

Since you are not smelling a win this weekend ..... you have a ceiling hook I will waybill Ropes to you .... you know what ropes are used for ??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You are dismissed.
Q.E.D
JESUUUUUUUUUU! ALEXISTAIWO TAKE EASY.. WE ALL KNOW HE LEFT PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL HALF-HUMAN BEING

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elgeezy: 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Som1 should help me out. I dont know if this is happening to just me or many others. I have been trying to withdraw from bet9ja acct and it has been given error going to 2weeks. This error keep coming up: "Account Information do not match with the user details" and nothing has changed. I have cashed out severally with the same bet9ja acct information and corresponding bank acct information. Hope bet9ja is not trying to play a smart one on me. Please help!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Babyofcasting:

Since you are not smelling a win this weekend ..... you have a ceiling hook I will waybill Ropes to you .... you know what ropes are used for ??

I think I know.
Ropes are used for restraining mentally deranged fellows like you

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I think I know.
wow, what a counter-punch

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I think I know.

You got it wrong dear .. you will use it to drain away your own life from this world ....... you will gasp for breathe but your lungs will fail you ....... We are waiting for your ticket...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Babyofcasting:

You got it wrong dear .. you will use it to drain away your own life from this world ....... you will gasp for breathe but your lungs will fail you ....... We are waiting for your ticket...

I really doubt if this guy IQ converted to airtime can even flash mtn to mtn?

Even if you are senseless,
Pray for sense,
If that fails,
Borrow sense,
And if that also fails
Pretend to have sense.

Is that so difficult for you to do

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godisgud86: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
listenersky:
Has anybody made any withdrawal from 1xbet since yesterday? I made 2 withdrawals and no alert yet

We're you able to make a withdraw, how? And what payment method.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dycott: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Any sure bet9ja code?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godisgud86: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
dynamic1:

Don't use gt app to make deposits..
Just use the card option on their site. 1xbet and gtcollection no dey Waka d same road

How where you able to make a withdrawal, I tried, keep getting error money returned to my account. Chat with CC they told me to use kongapay.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I really doubt if this guy IQ converted to airtime can even flash mtn to mtn?

Even if you are senseless,
Pray for sense,
If that fails,
Borrow sense,
And if that also fails
Pretend to have sense.

Is that so difficult for you to do
Let's not derail .... Since you have sense let it save you from my claws this weekend ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.