Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885173 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
einsteine:
M

Did the Barca team of 2009 really dominate? They beat Madrid to the league by just 2 points to win the league. It's easy to romanticize the past. That Barça team could not defend either of the two titles they won and that Barça team ended up being destroyed by Bayern 0-7.

Every team has its day. Right now, Madrid is top dog. They still have more la Liga titles than Barça despite not winning it much in the last decade.
did barca team of 2009 really dominate?
the records speaks for them . This Barcelona squad is considered the best in club football history and they are the last team to ever won the triple or won every competition in a football calender year
"AND THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN SPAINISH HISTORY TO WIN THE TRIPLE OR EVERY TROPHY IN A FOOTBALL CALENDER YEARS "
thats what i call dominance and king of Europe

I know the football world right now is divided between messi and Ronaldo But any unbiase individual will tell you barca team of 2008/2009 was dominant and greater than madrid team of 2017 or 2016

I know Madrid has more trophy than barca but that's not want am debating.all I said is the most dominant team year

I don't want to drag the issue any more and IF you still fill otherwise you can ask Google THE MOST DOMINANT TEAM OF THIS GENERATION
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
mistercharles:
guy wetin be this??
nawaa wetin be cy?
Are you using a VPN?

What browser is this please?

#Surebet247
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by zanjorrg(m): 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
zanjorrg:
I will be posting at least 10 odds game every weekend for 1xbet users. May God help me!!!

Only for 1xbet users, booking code B4F1H. May luck favour us...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
Davedgr8:

davidgonor@gmail.com

What's the username?

#Surebet247

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neroflo: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:
What's your username?

#Surebet247
Timbuktu why u dae skip me nah

BTW my username
Monsuru560

Oya add something wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 7:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
NeeKlaus:

So flowing from your logic, do you accept Madrid were over dominant last year? Maybe even more dominant than your Barca of 2009?
No ,Team barca of 2009 was more dominant than team Madrid of 2017
thank you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
E no easy bro...naso em bitches dey do
alexistaiwo:

4 years. 1460 days 35,000 hours 2,100,300 minutes 126,144,000 seconds.
Time and resources wasted.

What else do you want to tell me?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:
What's your username?
#Surebet247
adeyemiakanbi44@gmai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
gantiano:
E no easy bro...naso em bitches dey do

It is a debt.
I will surely collect grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
neroflo:
Timbuktu why u dae skip me nah

BTW my username
Monsuru560

Oya add something wink
I no skip you oo. In fact na u ginger me. Wetin u dey use login exactly?

I mean what do you put in the username box when you want to login?

#Surebet247
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Are you using a VPN?

What browser is this please?

#Surebet247
it's not VPN..
It's Gmail.
It automatically opens browser when you click a link.

I created the account sometime in 2016 after I forgot the password to my first account(skeezybwoi@gmail.com)

Use this one: skeezybwoi@gmail.com
I jus retrieved the password through the process you posted and it was successful unlike the one I posted the screenshot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Okay!!! So, I'm in a good mood today!

The first 20 people to re-activate their account on the all new, robust and awesomely-built Surebet247 website gets 1000 betting credit from me, to test run the website!

I am giving this to existing customers only - for now.

How to reset your password and enjoy this goodwill gesture;

1. Enter your existing Username and password on https://www.surebet247.com/ for Automatic Password
Reset Prompt, details will then be sent to your Active Online Email

2. From your Email Use the Temporary Password sent to You to Login for Verification.

3. Check your Email Again to Validate and Activate your Account and you are good to go on the
NEW and Sweet : https://www.surebet247.com/

If you experience any difficulty with this process, kindly quote me with your username and email address.

Once your password reset is successful and you've successfully logged in, drop your username and email address. I will credit the account ASAP.

#Surebet247Reloaded #GameTime
smith_sydny@yahoo.com

Username: smith_sydny

Second time am mentioning you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by OhGeeBee: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
mistercharles:
guy wetin be this?? nawaa wetin be cy?
do not use opera
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:

#Surebet247
when u go start to dey credit us?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
yehmy:
do not use opera
it's not Opera... it's Gmail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neroflo: 7:10pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:

#Surebet247
na my username bro

monsuru560
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Spain - LaLiga = Girona - Real Betis = OVER 2.5 GOALS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:

#Surebet247
bros no Skip me o.

That my account skeezybwoi@gmail.comis among one of your oldest customers cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by einsteine(m): 7:12pm On Apr 13, 2018
newsheriffintown:

did barca team of 2009 really dominate?
the records speaks for them . This Barcelona squad is considered the best in club football history and t[b]hey are the last team to ever won the triple [/b]or won every competition in a football calender year
"AND THEY ARE THE ONLY TEAM IN SPAINISH HISTORY TO WIN THE TRIPLE OR EVERY TROPHY IN A FOOTBALL CALENDER YEARS "
thats what i call dominance and king of Europe

I know the football world right now is divided between messi and Ronaldo But any unbiase individual will tell you barca team of 2008/2009 was dominant and greater than madrid team of 2017 or 2016

I know Madrid has more trophy than barca but that's not want am debating.all I said is the most dominant team year

I don't want to drag the issue any more and IF you still fill otherwise you can ask Google THE MOST DOMINANT TEAM OF THIS GENERATION

The barca team of 2016 won the treble. You don't seem to know your facts. Per the statement in bold, google is a search engine not an objective decider of issues. What you get when you search google are opinions on various web pages. If you are familiar with search engine optimization, then you would know that with a few tricks I can make "Real Madrid" the answer to the query "THE MOST DOMINANT TEAM OF THIS GENERATION". If you ask anybody what the most important trophy in club football is, they would tell you the UEFA Champions League. Madrid has won this trophy thrice in four years and have a 25% chance of winning it again.

Anyway, your choice. No use arguing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:

The first 20 people to re-activate their account on the all new, robust and awesomely-built Surebet247 website gets 1000 betting credit from me, to test run the website!

1. Enter your existing Username and password on https://www.surebet247.com/ for Automatic Password

2. From your Email Use the Temporary Password sent to You to Login for Verification.

3. Check your Email Again to Validate and Activate your Account and you are good to go on the

If you experience any difficulty with this process, kindly quote me with your username and email address.

Once your password reset is successful and you've successfully logged in, drop your username and email address. I will credit the account ASAP.

adeyemooluwaseyi@gmail.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
alexistaiwo:

4 years.
1460 days
35,000 hours
2,100,300 minutes
126,144,000 seconds.

Time and resources wasted.

What else do you want to tell me?

Too much Bollywood films
So you have d time to calculate d hours,mins n secs
You spent in d relationship
Take heart
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Crownbefitsme:

Too much Bollywood films So you have d time to calculate d hours,mins n secs You spent in d relationship Take heart .
I will never miss a chance to clown around cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by overdrive(m): 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:

#Surebet247

I no c anything ooo
Ejkogb@gmail.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
overdrive:

I no c anything ooo
Ejkogb@gmail.com
Chill bro. You will...

#Surebet247
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
neroflo:
na my username bro

monsuru560
Will try with this batch. You will be notified once the account don get 'something' wink

#Surebet247

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
mistercharles:
bros no Skip me o.

That my account skeezybwoi@gmail.comis among one of your oldest customers cheesy

#Surebet247
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fxdrizzle(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
suckmyPENIS:
Are you in anyway associated with Fxdrizzle?
bro once you see any moniker with fx in it, just know that the person is into Forex Trading. We plenty for nairaland.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Timbuktu14(m): 7:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
OhGeeBee:

Baba, why you come skip me nah?
I didn't. Chill.

#Surebet247
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:

#Surebet247
u no wan add me bros shocked shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lordseyad(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Timbuktu14:

ok Done.

Email.. adeyemooluwaseyi@gmail.com
user : adeyemooluwaseyi@gma

dropped only the email b4
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ahly don fuk up

(1) (2) (3) ... (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) (1385) (1386) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)