Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4915437 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2018
cc Blackchampion

I go play am too.

I been wan rest till weekend but since my village people use you wake me up my dash dem 5H.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2018
DorianD:
B94ERQRAZTAAP-3934110
Each time my bet cast, I move online(Lichess) and devour every chess opponent I find, a mechanism I personally call "transfer of aggression".

So I understand y men like 1realbobby rants like a stray dog waiting to be tamed grin if in bet cast.We all have our vices, yet prisoners of our own device

But if this my last change today cast, even magnus carlsen won't be spared embarassed
lol... you just had to quote me... next time you lose to alabi, come play me @ bobilizo on lichess... or bobilizo @ chess.com... BTW, I may lose to alabi, but on the chess board, I never lose... peace

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samuelsam(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2018
DorianD:
B914ERZPCRAQTW-3934110
Confidence level:High cool

i see man u and cska moscow spoiling ur party

but good luck though
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2018
1realBobby:
Alexistaiwo I hereby seize your crown... from this day onward, you are no longer a king but a slave in the village... I don't know why I always play your game.. damn!!! but drop the next one, I will still play it.. even though I know one game will still cut it..

And to think that I used to think that Wednesday being the midday of the week is a madness free day.

Some people madness is like zee world... Extraordinary everyday.

They wake up with the sole purpose of outdoing their previous day show of insanity.

So you don't know that as a king in the village.

The bigger the number of villagers, the merrier.

As a village king, one of my duties is keeping villagers in the village,
it is up to you to use your common sense (I know this word is alien to you, search the internet/dictionary) to make the best of whatever I forecast to facilitate your relocation to the city.

You are too naive to live in the city and also too clueless to make something of your life in the village too.
Is it your life purpose to be utterly useless

One more show of disrespect from you and I banish you into the badlands (I know that you are still not fit to live there too)

I remain

Alexistaiwo,
King in the village, protector of the southern, western, eastern and Northern village realms, oba nla of the villageland.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samuelsam(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2018
my own contribution

6Y9RPX6

HOPE THE GREEN APPLE WILL FALL FOR US
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2018
DorianD:

Nigerians won't seize to baffle us,and just when you think they are done, this one wants to sell a Facebook account

Na money dey inside?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
1realBobby:
Alexistaiwo I hereby seize your crown... from this day onward, you are no longer a king but a slave in the village... I don't know why I always play your game.. damn!!! but drop the next one, I will still play it.. even though I know one game will still cut it..
Alex wey Alabi dey use collate offering from men every weekend

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FrankGathers1: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2018
122 odds 6Y93QCR Today Events........Goodluck

152128563 Kickoff 11am ....... Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 18, 2018
samuelsam:
my own contribution
6Y9RPX6
HOPE THE GREEN APPLE WILL FALL FOR US

Play corner for madrid and Roma games.
The games look appealing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 8:28am On Apr 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Please if you don't mind.

I will like to know the rationale behind this forecast.

Sorry to bother you but I am waiting for your reply.

Lool

Maybe because benevento scores goals when they want to and at the same time have a basket net which concedes goals at will.
The small ish with the forecast to me is atalanta, they dont score too much and defend well so i weda the goals can get to 4 in that game is a tall order, however stranger things have happened in football.

Just my small insight into the 'crazy' forecast, i am a goal person so i see where he came from abit when he did that predictn but its a 20% chance outcome or lesser sef

Good morning King Alex cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by yehmy(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
I see goals in that benevetto match too, but you see that noisemaker, he will always think he knows it all, But this is football anything can happen What do i even know lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 8:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Krissjones:
Earlier today.

Guru
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by samuelsam(m): 8:30am On Apr 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:

And to think that I used to think that Wednesday being the midday of the week is a madness free day.

They wake up with the sole purpose of outdoing their previous day show of insanity.

it is up to you to use your common sense (I know this word is alien to you, search the internet/dictionary) to make the best of whatever I forecast to facilitate your relocation to the city.

You are too naive to live in the city and also too clueless to make something of your life in the village too.

One more show of disrespect from you and I banish you into the badlands (I know that you are still not fit to live there too)

I remain

Alexistaiwo,
King in the village, protector of the southern, western, eastern and Northern village realms, oba nla of the villageland.

I i see now that u always have fun sending men from city to ur village in other to populate your community, maybe to be able to collecting more taxes,

may God have mercy on all ur village citizens.

I degree now that next game ur will drop will bring them out from the village and give them enough to buy back their house in the city and collect back their wife/girlfriend whom u have stolen from them as village King.

you can try as much as u can to draw more soul and citizen to ur village but that will never happen again.

ALex next game will green from up to down in JESUS NAME. AMEN

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Blackchampion(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2018
JixNation:
cc Blackchampion

I go play am too.

I been wan rest till weekend but since my village people use you wake me up my dash dem 5H.
Lol. U funny bro. I don already knack am. Mek i pack my bag see weda village ppl go free me go town with is 1. wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
RedDistrict:

Lool

Maybe because benevento scores goals when they want to and at the same time have a basket net which concedes goals at will.
The small ish with the forecast to me is atalanta, they dont score too much and defend well so i weda the goals can get to 4 in that game is a tall order, however stranger things have happened in football.

Just my small insight into the 'crazy' forecast, i am a goal person so i see where he came from abit when he did that predictn but its a 20% chance outcome or lesser sef

Good morning King Alex cheesy

God bless you sir.

Imagine waking up to check the thread for the usual info early morning and the first forecast I saw was Benevento vs Atalanta over 3.5.

I had to check that I wasn't dreaming ni oogrin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Redomi(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
I need 12GG
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2018
mistercharles:
Lol. I forgot to tell you that after Nantes cast that previous game...I restaked the remaining few with 5k. Sunday games all played. I was offered 25k cashout of course I cashed out.
One of the Monday games later cast, imagine say I no cashout grin

Altho alabi don dey chop back the money small small shaa cos withdrawal node go through.

Good!
When offered reasonable Ca$hout, don't hesitate too lay hands on it, restake the remaining games if u BELIEVE.

While u pray &watch the printed copy or the remix Version go thru' as back-up.

Thanks for the acknowledgement as regards the Games I posted, atleast PROFIT has been made.
More Greens Broda! smiley

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 18, 2018
Blackchampion:
Lol. U funny bro. I don already knack am. Mek i pack my bag see weda village ppl go free me go town with is 1. wink

Drop the coupon my see.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2018
Fuckgodndjesus:
Freesupertips have been good lately sha

Scammer spotted
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2018
mistercharles:
Lol. I forgot to tell you that after Nantes cast that previous game...I restaked the remaining few with 5k. Sunday games all played. I was offered 25k cashout of course I cashed out.
One of the Monday games later cast, imagine say I no cashout grin

Altho alabi don dey chop back the money small small shaa cos withdrawal node go through.

Alabi dey delay withdrawal to favour am.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2018
nobsalis:

Scammer spotted
How has he scammed you?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2018
Thoughts?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CriticMaestro: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2018
I just want to testify that since I stop playing codes being dropped in this thread and playing my own shiit my punting career has been growing from strength to strength....somebody help me shout a big big Hallelujah

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2018
nobsalis:

Scammer spotted
What is this one saying

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I remain

Alexistaiwo,

KAAAAABIEEEESIIII OOOOOO.

KI ADE PE L'ORI
KI BATA PE L'ESE
KI ESIN OBA KO JE OKO PE

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2018
yehmy:
I see goals in that benevetto match too, but you see that noisemaker, he will always think he knows it all, But this is football anything can happen What do i even know lipsrsealed

Please for the last time don't ever pick on me again.
I might not be civil next time.

Yesterday Someone here told me that PSV might cast my ticket, I simply thanked him for his observation and moved on.

Someone also once told me that Legia Warsaw will cast my ticket here one Sunday like that and it happened so. Did you see me insult him?

Lastly some were of opinion that Florentina might not defeat Spal during the past weekend, we all know how that also played out.

If I drop tickets, anybody can give opinion and likewise I have the right to give my humble opinion on other people's forecast too.

So please don't pick on me again.
Thanks for your cooperation.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Igjeneral: 8:44am On Apr 18, 2018
DorianD:

Ticket Greened and Gratified by the Glamour of Green apples,molested and mutilated from the cold hands of Alabi, delivered by the Sergeant of Justice into my account to be seen no more grin grin grin
B94ERQRAZTAAP-3934110

Please somebody should clarify something here. This game had one Judas that played 1:1 instead of home wine but Alabi credited the owner. Was it cash out that earned him such a huge amount of money or what? Help out pls before I discard all my tickets with (cut one).
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 8:51am On Apr 18, 2018
Please any NAIRA bet Booking for the day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Igjeneral:

Please somebody should clarify something here. This game had one Judas that played 1:1 instead of home wine but Alabi credited the owner. Was it cash out that earned him such a huge amount of money or what? Help out pls before I discard all my tickets with (cut one).

Bari straight win at home odd was 1.77,so I think what u are seeing on that slip is DNB at 1.22
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Philosopher101(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2018
B930ERQRCPZZSP-1315878

Cash out sometimes is annoying.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by akin7686(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I remain

Alexistaiwo,
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2018
kentochi:

We both lost
check the guy's Posts he loses most times.
I jus knew away wouldn't win...but the odd for 1x doesn't worth it so I didn't double chance

(1) (2) (3) ... (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68