Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4901600 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tips234: 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
tips234:
Visit the website on my signature for sure games,

Don't miss out.

Thank me later.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
tonapuck:

Thank your Star you couldn't play it, they played 105. It's the one with 306 odds. I got covered up by my other bet though, that's the Joy of hunting big odds.
Wow. . you're good with tennis too. I'd appreciate tennis only. Check inplay now .. I got M. Raonic vs Ceachinato M. set 1 over 9.5 @1.94.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Naazz: 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
B919ERZEACETCS-4530407 5odds. Just to recover

Thanks alot bro. Staked!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Croatia: rudes vs locomotiva full time no goal @ 6.90 odds, inplay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CriticMaestro: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
CAF Confederations Cup
Akwa United FC - AL Hilal
1 1.84

CAF Confederations Cup
Enyimba - Bidvest Wits FC
1 1.88

Premier League
Bournemouth - Manchester Utd
12 & Under(3.5) 1.88

Turkiye Kupasi
Galatasaray - Akhisar Bld Spor
1 1.30

Greece Cup
AEK Athens - Larissa
1 1.15

Odd9.72

My humble opinion
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
tonapuck:

Casted so quickly. I'm done for today Biz.
lol.. the odds is too tempting.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
tonapuck:

Casted so quickly. I'm done for today Biz
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
I would drop my picks tomorrow.. You would lose and win but smile at the end.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
tonapuck:

busted
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg who get Millionaire ticket wey him no Dey use?
Pls Help a bro in need of Millionaire ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by csteve: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
TheBlackfish:
When I discovered this thread weeks ago, I thought it would be a good avenue to give back to young punters to enable them win good money and as well network with experienced punters here in order to increase my punting knowledge as well, but all I can say is that I'm utterly disappointed! Ever since I dropped my first game here I have not felt cool coming to drop more here because I cringe in disbelief with the types of demeanour I see here.

What I see here is show of utter puerile display and annoying bravado, badmouthing each other, displaying pride from countless failed accumulator bets, trying to sound comical to create a façade to mask their betting incompetence, tons and tons of gibberish, I can go on and on.

Sport betting is serious business and all I see here are guys playing around. Sport betting has made it seem to me like I can never be broke wherever I find myself, I might not easily produce a 5 million Naira bet winner out of the blue but I can surely make a lot of thousands of naira from as little as 500 naira. And overtime winnings accumulated run into millions.

I studied Statistics way back in the University and when I added my scholarly knowledge to punting, I have always smiled to the bank. I can never brag about how much I have earned but I have made immeasurable profits so far!

I saw someone bragging about how his accumulator bets win like 80-90% of the bets in the slip, Hello ... if you play an accumulator slip and just ONE goes sour, you failed! Are you betting to lose or win? And if you predict over 10 accumulator slips over a period of time and all the bet slips never turn green then you are a betting failure as well. You could have some huge store of betting intelligence in you but maybe your pride cant let you settle down and find a way to discover a better way in discovering the little mistakes you make which make your bets go sour. And saying you know you would win one day is not anything special, even mere luck can make any punter win at least sometimes after a lot of tries. No one is saying the betting slips we predict must be greened always, I lose some bets as well, but what makes you a good punter is that if you predict like10 different accumulator betting slips over a course of time, at least 4 of those slips should win.

Now to those of you who come here to badmouth others, belittle others and even prophecy doom for some folks' bets, please grow up! Isn't this platform ought to be a learning place in terms of betting? How can you learn with so much hate and vile in your hearts? Ask yourself what you have learnt while on this thread. As for me I have learnt little or nothing so far, just kids bragging and spiting balderdash!

I remember a foreign betting platform I joined like 5 years ago, it was the foundation for lots of betting knowledge I have now, you guys don't discourse successful betting strategies here, how to predict some particularly markets and so on, so what are you all doing here please? Maybe some of you enjoy losing money daily and hold on to the betting folly of day dreaming of 'luck' one day when you become a millionaire. How funny!

Your leaders are messing up the country, and you the youth have a legal way to make good income but you guys ignorantly make noise and brag over nothing. I pray betting wisdom comes the way of each person on this thread someday.

I'm out! Cheers!

You are Right Bro. But That should not make you leave. Your Tips will help someone win.

Punting is not easy. We win, We loose.

I just realised that Staying calm during loosing times has helped me become a better punter.

Also punting regularly has been key to my improvement. More commitment, More success. I lately been Winning regularly.

Today's Game: 6YCHSD9

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dicki:

Wow. . you're good with tennis too. I'd appreciate tennis only. Check inplay now .. I got M. Raonic vs Ceachinato M. set 1 over 9.5 @1.94.

Your predicted over 9.5 done green

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
TheBlackfish:
When I discovered this thread weeks ago, I thought it would be a good avenue to give back to young punters to enable them win good money and as well network with experienced punters here in order to increase my punting knowledge as well, but all I can say is that I'm utterly disappointed! Ever since I dropped my first game here I have not felt cool coming to drop more here because I cringe in disbelief with the types of demeanour I see here.

What I see here is show of utter puerile display and annoying bravado, badmouthing each other, displaying pride from countless failed accumulator bets, trying to sound comical to create a façade to mask their betting incompetence, tons and tons of gibberish, I can go on and on.

Sport betting is serious business and all I see here are guys playing around. Sport betting has made it seem to me like I can never be broke wherever I find myself, I might not easily produce a 5 million Naira bet winner out of the blue but I can surely make a lot of thousands of naira from as little as 500 naira. And overtime winnings accumulated run into millions.

I studied Statistics way back in the University and when I added my scholarly knowledge to punting, I have always smiled to the bank. I can never brag about how much I have earned but I have made immeasurable profits so far!

I saw someone bragging about how his accumulator bets win like 80-90% of the bets in the slip, Hello ... if you play an accumulator slip and just ONE goes sour, you failed! Are you betting to lose or win? And if you predict over 10 accumulator slips over a period of time and all the bet slips never turn green then you are a betting failure as well. You could have some huge store of betting intelligence in you but maybe your pride cant let you settle down and find a way to discover a better way in discovering the little mistakes you make which make your bets go sour. And saying you know you would win one day is not anything special, even mere luck can make any punter win at least sometimes after a lot of tries. No one is saying the betting slips we predict must be greened always, I lose some bets as well, but what makes you a good punter is that if you predict like10 different accumulator betting slips over a course of time, at least 4 of those slips should win.

Now to those of you who come here to badmouth others, belittle others and even prophecy doom for some folks' bets, please grow up! Isn't this platform ought to be a learning place in terms of betting? How can you learn with so much hate and vile in your hearts? Ask yourself what you have learnt while on this thread. As for me I have learnt little or nothing so far, just kids bragging and spiting balderdash!

I remember a foreign betting platform I joined like 5 years ago, it was the foundation for lots of betting knowledge I have now, you guys don't discourse successful betting strategies here, how to predict some particularly markets and so on, so what are you all doing here please? Maybe some of you enjoy losing money daily and hold on to the betting folly of day dreaming of 'luck' one day when you become a millionaire. How funny!

Your leaders are messing up the country, and you the youth have a legal way to make good income but you guys ignorantly make noise and brag over nothing. I pray betting wisdom comes the way of each person on this thread someday.

I'm out! Cheers!

cc alexistaiwo

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fuckgodndjesus: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
elo4best:

the only game people think is not sure there is Manchester united but Manchester united will beat Bournemouth even if is their second 11.
Seems you dont know how useless manu are.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
in-play tip:

Seppi Andrea to win @ 2.5 odds

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
tonapuck:
I would drop my picks tomorrow.. You would lose and win but smile at the end.
I'll tag along.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
odds now down to 1.7

Seppi leads their H2H with a 7-1 win/loss ratio.

Seppi is currently in a good form. should win the match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
iRepMyCity:
Abeg who get Millionaire ticket wey him no Dey use?
Pls Help a bro in need of Millionaire ticket.

B918ERQQSAARWP-47877
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please who has confirmed surebet247? I want to do business with them. must the 100 percent cash bonus be used only once on a ticket?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
samuelsam:
In respect to what TheBlackfish just said, I will drop 5odd each for 10 games, and bet u 6/10 most enter.

No. 1
B939ERZSSPTZRR-1119424

Why not drop all together so we play it once
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mohsis:

B918ERQQSAARWP-47877

thanks a lot bro. Green go fall on am cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
emzry:
Please who has confirmed surebet247? I want to do business with them. sad must the 100 percent cash bonus be used only once on a ticket?

cc timbuktu14
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Betdey: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
The Monte Carl M asters continues today!

Click here to place your bets >> www.betdey.com/search/7/17171

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
chewbacca:
odds now down to 1.7
Seppi leads their H2H with a 7-1 win/loss ratio.
Seppi is currently in a good form. should win the match.
seems over 10.5 @1.81 ain't bad considering how the game is going.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dicki:
Boom.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ziondebade(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
jowizi:
inbox fr ur sure preditions
post it here or go and sleep
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dicki:

Hope you went with it? cos it’s won!

I stopped betting on over/under games in tennis. it’s erratic af. You can see a player leading 4-0 on serve, normal instinct tells you it’s definitely an u9.5 bet. Next thing he/she loses 6-4.. seen that a lot of times in itf tourneys.
Betting on match/set seems more predictable to me smiley

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
boniga:
Some people can be so offensive sha. Alex calling himself king of the village doesnt mean he is the king in my small village. He is just a generous guy.

So far he didnt force his game on anyone, he is good, if he drops a game and you are sure of a single game which might be 1.20 odds pick it and go your way.

No one knows the future except you've been there.

Alex just be who you are and not what they want you to be, someone here still needs your game plus other punter's.

Don't condemn others if you know you have not won 6days a week and 27 days in a month.

Abeg where kizyte drop game for boys but if you do mistake today ehn the thunder wey go strike your phone still dey for practice
Have been so busy today. cool
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
chewbacca:
in-play tip:

Seppi Andrea to win @ 2.5 odds

GREEN grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
chewbacca:

Hope you went with it? cos it’s won!

I stopped betting on over/under games in tennis. it’s erratic af. You can see a player leading 4-0 on serve, normal instinct tells you it’s definitely an u9.5 bet. Next thing he/she loses 6-4.. seen that a lot of times in itf tourneys.
Betting on match/set seems more predictable to me smiley
Sure, I did. Seems you've been in the game for long. Nice analysis you've got here. Thanks for the insight.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) (1486) (1487) (1488) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.