Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4874306 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by statistical: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Alabi will be the most happiest man on earth today grin..Even Madrid wan cast
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
boniga:
No one would believe this if you had dropped it ealier
True.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
1realBobby:

baba any time I see any code dropped by Alexistaiwo, I dey always confuse... as I see that e 5 odds today, na so I rush go bank, go withdraw my last 3k credit... I Don already tell my landlady say tomorrow I must pay her her rent, say I dey expect big money today..
right now, I am more than confused
You are doing a very good job ruining your life by yourself with your own hand. You don't gamble when you are broke or jobless, it always end badly.

Alex is a good tipster as always, he is neither a coach, player nor referee, he's not the cause of your confusion.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Guy.
Stop playing my games.
Perhaps na you dey bring me bad luck sef.

How much did you lose

B939ERZAPSPRZZ-1914510
I am sure you didn't work tooth and nail for this money, that's why you can throw it away like that.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hazard1759(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
PSG sef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Viking007:
You are doing a very good job ruining your life by yourself with your own hand. You don't gamble when you are broke or jobless, it always end badly.
Alex is a good tipster as always, he is neither a coach, player nor referee, he's not the cause of your confusion.

Baba how far nau? Does your office have any Vacancies? No matter how small
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
rafael122:
All la liga away teams won today.

Bilbao to win Real Madrid

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thanks Guys, it has been a bitter sweet journey so far. At this juncture, I Quit punting.

#Kelvinreality Unfollows thread.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Even Madrid too shocked

See as village people are using people's tickets and money to test their new juju since Monday.

Next time I see midweek games.
Na to pick race sure pass.
My fingers burn this week no be small grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
eduzz:
hw far hw city?

City. I don port to village but valencia don throw me inside bush, i just dey find my way bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
B932ERZPTSREAS-4353704 for yesterday
and then
B915ERZSEASEZW-4353704 for today

very risky technique but paid off...please dont try this o...waiting for my draw selections tonite..spal chievoooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
boniga:
but who predicted this kind game?
Na ur boi o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Viking007(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
paroh137:

Baba how far nau? Does your office have any Vacancies? No matter how small
You are not in abuja.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Montez90:
I am sure you didn't work tooth and nail for this money, that's why you can throw it away like that.

Would you have said that if I had won..

Every punter worth his weight in gold knows that All money gambled is a waste till the required outcome is achieved.

For your information,
Every single penny I have though it doesn't amount to much.
I take pride in the fact that I worked for each and every one of them.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
boniga:

City. I don port to village but valencia don throw me inside bush, i just dey find my way bro
hehehe avoid straight wins frm now on, even road for this bush no straight grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
saintkeppy:
Real Madrid-Athletico Bilbao
X-10mins @1.30 wink

GREEN already. cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
eduzz:
hehehe avoid straight wins frm now on, even road for this bush no straight grin
Na goal market go sure pass...

Alabi don rebrand my ticket with red make i sidan and watch how people go lament nd curse their favourite team
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Madrid o... angry cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
kelvinreality:
Thanks Guys, it has been a bitter sweet journey so far. At this juncture, I Quit punting.

Lolll.
Punting is not for the fainthearted.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
my people how can I locate sambisa forest... pls I need to do interview there
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
lol...i told you guys to ignore straight wins for now...nit that its not cool but this days are very very funny...no market is 100% safe but still goals market remains the safest if the scoring potentials of teams cab be nearly deciphered....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wakanda nonsense is Napoli and Madrid playing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
in-play tip:

Julia Grabher to win @ 1.7 odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
kelvinreality:

see you in two days time wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
example is this B915ERZSEASEZW-4353704
risky but still safe
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] embarassed embarassed embarassed Galatasaray

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Would you have said that if I had won..

Every punter worth his weight in gold knows that All money gambled is a waste till the required outcome is achieved.

For your information,
Every single penny I have though it doesn't amount to much.
I take pride in the fact that I worked for each and every one of them.

not wishing ill luck, but you'll definitely learn the hard way, the bettors you're trying to prove yourself to will forget you if you leave here for one month, I'll advise you to go on a long break and reflect, but since you see betting as a fast means of becoming a billionaire, you'll regret knowing betting options very soon

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by cyberhike(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
today Wey I avoid corner market.
see PSG
see MAN U
see MADRID

chai

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
boniga:

Na goal market go sure pass...

Alabi don rebrand my ticket with red make i sidan and watch how people go lament nd curse their favourite team
i dey ur back wink

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chewbacca: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
chai, they don cancel Cavani goal why angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Montez90:
not wishing ill luck, but you'll definitely learn the hard way, the bettors you're trying to prove yourself to will forget you if you leave here for one month, I'll advise you to go on a long break and reflect, but since you see betting as a fast means of becoming a billionaire, you'll regret knowing betting options very soon

Na wao oo..
Some might say that ignoring your comment is the wise choice but
I will reply because I can see that you have genuine intentions.

Do you think that I play N5k stake everyday?
I only stake high when I feel like the games are for the taking.

I am not here to prove anything to anybody.
Hope you know that I am a businessman.
If I go on a break as you said,
Who will fulfill my contractual duties owed my subscribers?

Boss.
The only thing I can do is limit my stake.
I am not leaving this game anytime soon.
My recent subscription plan lasts till December winter break.

An agreement is an agreement

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
The way tickets take cast today en i no fit forget today's date lalai

(1) (2) (3) ... (1488) (1489) (1490) (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)