Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4916180 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 19, 2018
philip0906:

Only you dey ask question only you dey quote yourself. Chai! Alabi don turn men dem to craze people grin grin grin
Na Condition Only me go understand
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kdfinest(m): 12:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Montez90:
See Desperation grin grin, make I teach you, see my last game B932EWQRPSRACS-1481396
chaiiiii
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2018
Bigmex:

ok let me explain something to you. nobody explained how betting works for me when i ventured into it. what works me, may not work for you. In betting, if you dont lose, you will never win. that doesnt mean that if you win, you will never lose. only a fool will go on a losing streak. take note a losing streak and still doesnt stop to think to see what he is doing wrong. if you dont take responsibility for the games you play, are you really sure you can cope with your loss? Too many times have been vocal about promising techniques of betting in the goals market. two teams dont come together to draw a match except if fixed covertly by one of the teams or both teams which means determining the motivation of each team playing. that said, you have the 12 double chance market. if you have got no balls to wager on the home or away team, why cant you wager on any team to win in a match you likely no a winner will emerge? if you aint satisfied with that head over to the goals market and bet above or beyond the threshold. since you know that averagely around the world, there are two goals scored in a match, is it not wise to bet on at least two goals in a match and then stake up on a lil acca and build your winnings overtime? what is it that you cant resolve to do by yourself, waiting for others to choose games for you? are they true predictors of future events? will they always win for you? to you and others of this same mentality, betting will ruin the hell out of you guys. you see betting is not for the faint hearted. if you have a small bankroll, just stay out of betting. Period

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2018
johnny26000:

My ticket just go south my last card nd month nvr end... Wetin man go do
Take am easy oh

It is well Bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 12:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Hycon:

Wait ooo
How can you forecast a game like that?
BTTS @ both halves and even accumulate the 3 events shocked

I agree with the other teams but NAPOLI VS UDINESE undecided

Can I PM you for that source shocked ?
I need it!!!!

That's truly CRAZY

Footyaccums on Twitter

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Bigmex:
take a look at this, i could have been a multi millionaire tonight...

B913ERZAPQWAAA-4353704

the odds isnt what it is sometimes...hahaha...

I like this one, what strategy did you use
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 2:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Honduras»Liga Nacional =Honduras Progreso - Real Espana = AWAY WIN
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ihedioramma: 2:21am On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=Bigmex post=66834113]

ok let me explain something to you. nobody explained how betting works for me when i ventured into it. what works me, may not work for you. In betting, if you dont lose, you will never win. that doesnt mean that if you win, you will never lose. only a fool will go on a losing streak. take note a losing streak and still doesnt stop to think to see what he is doing wrong. if you dont take responsibility for the games you play, are you really sure you can cope with your loss? Too many times have been vocal about promising techniques of betting in the goals market. two teams dont come together to draw a match except if fixed covertly by one of the teams or both teams which means determining the motivation of each team playing. that said, you have the 12 double chance market. if you have got no balls to wager on the home or away team, why cant you wager on any team to win in a match you likely no a winner will emerge? if you aint satisfied with that .TRUTH, try drop games .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 19, 2018
So much ranting in here, you guys need to take it easy, punting is not for everyone even if you have all the money or you claim to be a high staker, nothing can ruin you faster than gambling and of course nothing can also make you good cash faster grin . just be careful , you don't have to play daily or use money you can't afford , alternatively you can look for a "better punter " and share profit.

Nothing is guaranteed is this business like other businesses , you just need to be wise.

All the best guys.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ihedioramma: 2:31am On Apr 19, 2018
chewbacca:
all tennis in-play tips I posted today greened.

achievement unlocked grin
Why can't you reply me ? i never play it befor just teach me how to play it . if you drop it and no body play it is of no use .
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Please who knows any site i can get corner stats on previous games. Thank u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rapsino(m): 5:17am On Apr 19, 2018
1realBobby:

baba any time I see any code dropped by Alexistaiwo, I dey always confuse... as I see that e 5 odds today, na so I rush go bank, go withdraw my last 3k credit... I Don already tell my landlady say tomorrow I must pay her her rent, say I dey expect big money today..
right now, I am more than confused
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:21am On Apr 19, 2018
boringdraw:
Honduras»Liga Nacional =Honduras Progreso - Real Espana = AWAY WIN
do u ever play these games?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nosaog(m): 5:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Pls anyone wit millionaires booking shud send oo. 080 five four four six nine five three zero. Thankx sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 5:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Hmm let me be accumulating my knowledge wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nosaog(m): 5:59am On Apr 19, 2018
Bigmex:
take a look at this, i could have been a multi millionaire tonight...

B913ERZAPQWAAA-4353704

the odds isnt what it is sometimes...hahaha...
Abeg na 3 cut am na. U no quick check for cash out. Predict again make u send am for me cos i like dat short game for a million
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:00am On Apr 19, 2018
k2wise:
So much ranting in here, you guys need to take it easy, punting is not for everyone even if you have all the money or you claim to be a high staker, nothing can ruin you faster than gambling and of course nothing can also make you good cash faster grin . just be careful , you don't have to play daily or use money you can't afford , alternatively you can look for a "better punter " and share profit.

Nothing is guaranteed is this business like other businesses , you just need to be wise.

All the best guys.

Long time, any booking this week?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by magnificent5: 6:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Pls you guys should take it easy o, PLS REDUCE YOUR DESPERATION and ALWAYS USE YOUR SPARE CASH, and if you have non just chill till you have. How JOHNNY26000 felt last night.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Crownbefitsme(f): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2018
My birthday is on Monday
Just need only 6odds
Abeg who get ODDS
Make nor dey use
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Tobol Kostanay U17 inplay correct scores 0-0 @ 10odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Denmark»Superliga = Silkeborg - Hobro = OVER 2.5 GOALS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Tennis inplay Pranjala Yadlapall to win match @ 1.78
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by borntoexcel2000(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2018
iRepMyCity:
Where borntoexcel2000 Dey sef?

Oga abeg come grace this thread with green apples na...
na so so Lamentations we just Dey see here everyday undecided

No vex, work is taking my time........

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 7:10am On Apr 19, 2018
nosaog:
Pls anyone wit millionaires booking shud send oo. 080 five four four six nine five three zero. Thankx sad

Flashscore.com
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2018
The demon wey go make me punt before weekend.

Them never born am

Weekend forecast mode activated
Men must recover loss angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2018
If you're a fan of inplay, stake on Chellu Bar & Grill over 174@ 2.80. Basketball
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 7:37am On Apr 19, 2018
tonapuck:
If you're a fan of inplay, stake on Chellu Bar & Grill over 174@ 2.80. Basketball

I played it earlier @ over 166. But I'm still sure they would play over 195 @ 2.60 odds if you're willing to stake on it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2018
6YGPCZ8 (23,428), 30Games

Though some odds have dropped
I missed Herediano - Santos DG
Saprissa - Limon Home win matches due to time difference they were part of the Bookings, I drop it this early for u guys to do justice to it as some matches starts 2day.

Split into segments.

Use other options to run the REMIX Edition/Version as back-up, anything can happen.

Finally, use Ur head.

Good Luck to all of Us.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2018
tonapuck:

I played it earlier @ over 166. But I'm still sure they would play over 195 @ 2.60 odds if you're willing to stake on it
which app do you use for blurring images
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Juzec:
which app do you use for blurring images

Na the phone inbuilt feature, not an app
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonapuck: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2018
tonapuck:
Tennis inplay Pranjala Yadlapall to win match @ 1.78

Won

(1) (2) (3) ... (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) (1498) (1499) (1500) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)