Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,163 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4874273 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 11:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
paroh137:

Real Soc have been playing really well since they got a new coach. See the thrashing they gave Eibar abi who sef last week. I don't think Atletico could do it at the Anoeta. All na luck sha

Mistercharles I posted about them earlier today, Real Soc have been awesome lately. As Betis won today that's 6 wins now I think. Maad club. Don't forget Eibar to win corners in their next match. Those ones they used corner to sear for em
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
emmayayodeji:

6YH3ZHM

Baba hafa this game?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 11:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
paroh137:
How far? Just 15 minutes in it

mistercharles
Guy I don play an na...I will not say another word till I wake up tomorrow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:

WTF is wrong with bet9ja?

I deposited N300 this morning.
I played 4 games - draw, with N100. I know say that one don cast bkos I played Chelsea Burnley, Athletico Madrid draw also..

I can't remember the games very well.

I also played like 8 games . I can't remember the games at all bkos I did not follow it up. I just staked and close my phone.
The only game I can remember vividly is Hammerby and also Chelsea and maybe Ajax or so. I'm not too sure.
I'm interested in this betslip bkos I played it N200 to win 8K. My mind is telling me the game won that's why they deleted it.

They did not even return my stake back.
Have you checked OPEN BETS ?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
Chidexter:

Okay , where will I input d link pls

In your browser it will redirect you to your WhatsApp
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 11:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:

I played 4 games - draw, with N100. I know say that one don cast bkos I played Chelsea Burnley, Athletico Madrid draw also..

I also played like 8 games . I can't remember the games at all bkos I did not follow it up. I just staked and close my phone.
The only game I can remember vividly is Hammerby and also Chelsea and maybe Ajax or so. I'm not too sure.
I'm interested in this betslip bkos I played it N200 to win 8K. My mind is telling me the game won that's why they deleted it.

log in with opera mini and check your betslip history, it should be there and besides why will u stake a game without following it. Even if u don't check livescores, u ought to have penned your betslip and just check the coupon after all the matches have been concluded. You are very funny.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Abdulize: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:

You that can not remember what games you played, guy your game don cast, Bet9ja is too big to delete 8k winning, when no be 8milla

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirwilson(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
B919ERZZWATECR-3330402
B943ERZZWAECRE-3330402

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gody05:
log in with opera mini and check your betslip history, it should be there and besides why will u stake a game without following it. Even if u don't check livescores, u ought to have penned your betslip and just check the coupon after all the matches have been concluded. You are very funny.
oga no b everybody b u.. If me play bet i go just drop d game 1 side because of hypertension...Bet9ja sha b scam... Na bet365 me sha dey use
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gody05:
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 11:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
smithsydny:
My brethren on Instagram please and please make una help una man to win this money abeg..

Follow the steps below to vote for me.

Follow
@jackbawamotors19

on Instagram. Its a private account for the competition.

Just send a request and you will get approved then you just like my own page there.

Thanks alot
can I vote for you without pvc?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
It seems like you want a lengthy ban?
this is not lengthy enough grin grin

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
TalabiAudu:
I don't know if the game I played won or lost.

Even though it lost, they should show my my coupon. I'm just seeing bets that I've lost since weekend

OGA USE OLD MOBILE AND CHECK YOUR BET HISTORY.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
mistercharles:

I was planning to play real betis to beat ATM this weekend at 6 odds but Real sociedad already beat them. I've been expecting ATM too lose since but I was waiting for their weekend match with betis only for real sociedad to come and spoil everything angry
Incase y'all don't know...Real betis have been paying my bro for over a month now.
Dude has been playing them single to win cos they usually give them 3 odds to win and they've won more than 5 matches straight with the odd.

BETIS WERE GIVEN 1.36ODD TO WIN 2DAY.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
cyberhike:

but you get fleet of cars na

Wetin you need 50k for

ehn
brother the car will come in Jesus name oo..

Make EPP me win oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
Montez90:
grin grin help me vote baba
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
smithsydny:
My brethren on Instagram please and please make una help una man to win this money abeg..

Follow the steps below to vote for me.

Follow
@jackbawamotors19

on Instagram. Its a private account for the competition.

Just send a request and you will get approved then you just like my own page there.

Thanks alot
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
I have to leave my forecast to come here and rant this rant.

It is almost midnight yet I can't sleep.
Money must be made.
See as I dey sweat on top weekend forecast.
Abeg punting easy

Later one old cargo will go abroad to say that me and my fellow youths are lazy.
If there is better economic opportunities for we youth, wetin concern me with doing vigil on top football forecast.

If that Old Cargo son Brother Yusuf were to be the one walking in my life shoes.

Someone that has never worked for a Penny before in his life
I am definitely sure that he will have committed suicide by now.

I am almost done with the weekend forecast.
I will post it immediately I am done in the midnight.

My question to you is that
Have you gotten your PVC

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2018
johnny26000:

oga no b everybody b u.. If me play bet i go just drop d game 1 side because of hypertension...Bet9ja sha b scam... Na bet365 me sha dey use
lol anyway, it seems u don't understand me, I said he should have penned down his betslip and check it after all the matches have been concluded. He doesn't need to check livescores at all. Just check the coupon to see if it is a lost bet or Green! Its quite funny that he doesn't know the games he staked as well. Very amusing.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
Montez90:
Nothing you wan dey useful for ...

Very useless!
grin cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Money must be made.
Abeg punting easy

Later one old cargo will go abroad to say that me and my fellow youths are lazy.
If there is better economic opportunities for we youth, wetin concern me with doing vigil on top football forecast.

If that Old Cargo son Brother Yusuf were to be the one walking in my life shoes.

Have you gotten your PVC

In Nigeria, This is what we called "Hate speech "

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Gody05:
lol anyway, it seems u don't understand me, I said he should have penned down his betslip and check it after all the matches have been concluded. He doesn't need to check livescores at all. Just check the coupon to see if it is a lost bet or Green! Its quite funny that he doesn't know the games the he staked as well. Very amusing.
as for me i do remember my games if not all doh....You know any better nigeria bookie... Bet365 no get Cashout, williamhill na foreigh money dem dey use same wit coral
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Money must be made.
Abeg punting easy

Have you gotten your PVC

Sleep no be for my side as well. Lol.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2018
johnny26000:

as for me i do remember my games if not all doh....You know any better nigeria bookie... Bet365 no get Cashout, williamhill na foreigh money dem dey use same wit coral
All these bet9ja scam stories, I don't think is possible cha because I do see people who win massive sums with no stories. And I haven't experienced any illicit acts as well. My tickets Green I collect my doe, My Ticket Cast I sidon dey look... shikena

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2018
Gody05:
All these bet9ja scam stories, I don't think is possible cha because I do see people who win massive sums with no stories. And I haven't experienced any illicit acts as well. My tickets Green I collect my doe, My Ticket Cast I sidon dey look... shikena
ok na... Make Man go dream for sure games..... God dey our back wink

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2018
cyberhike:

thanks for this... I didn't really plan on playing..
just wanted to know if its worth trying

You're welcome.
In my opinion, it doesn't worth it. I've been on that road before, trust me, the experience is not pleasant for someone who doesn't have something to fall back on.
However if you discover other techniques, please let us know. Cheers!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 12:05am On Apr 20, 2018
bakayokoko:

BETIS WERE GIVEN 1.36ODD TO WIN 2DAY.
I was planning to play real betis to beat ATM this weekend at 6 odds but Real sociedad already beat them. I've been expecting ATM too lose since but I was waiting for their weekend match with betis only for real sociedad to come and spoil everything angry
Incase y'all don't know...Real betis have been paying my bro for over a month now.
Dude has been playing them single to win cos they usually give them 3 odds to win and they've won more than 5 matches straight with the odd.

It's like you don't know how to read... Don't worry I've bolded some letters for you...Go back and check you'll find out that's the first time they've been given such Small odd since their last 6 matches others are 2 and mostly 3 odds that's why I used usually.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gundogan(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2018
any inplay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 20, 2018
gundogan:
any inplay

If you are looking for inplay.

I have one for you.

My neighbor is currently knacking his wife.

Max Stake over 3.5.

Trust me I know that woman.

From experience she doesn't lose easily.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you are looking for inplay.
I have one for you.
My neighbor is currently knacking his wife.

Max Stake over 3.5.

Trust me I know that woman.
From experience she doesn't lose easily.
child of the world, you hav spoilt to d core grin

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chicobaddest(m): 12:16am On Apr 20, 2018
gundogan:
any inplay
There should be one in your dream
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bakayokoko: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2018
mistercharles:

It's like you don't know how to read... Don't worry I've bolded some letters for you...Go back and check you'll find out that's the first time they've been given such Small odd since their last 6 matches others are 2 and mostly 3 odds that's why I used usually.

NAWA OH. NOT DOUBTING YOU MISTER. YESTERDAY WAS DIFFERENT COZ THEY WERE GIVEN 1.36ODD. THAT'S MY POINT.

BE LIKE SAY ALABI HIT U 4 BALLS LAST NIGHT cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1507) (1508) (1509) (1510) (1511) (1512) (1513) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.