Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,162 members, 7,821,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4901645 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Chidexter:

Its not working. I keep getting the one time password ish

If card not working, go to ATM stand and deposit.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 11:35am On Apr 23, 2018
Owomkpo:

E dey easy??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2018
mistercharles:
Yes... Thanks.
The time side go confuse me small shaa

Konfuze yu? How?

What I mean is maybe 30mins to 1hr before the next game starts to allow the bookies offer u somtin within that time, the time also allows yu to think whether to accept the offer.

I know say u nodey tek eye see ca$hout, na to press the button sharpaly grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2018
alexistaiwo:

As you will have noticed, I am not active on the thread like before.

Sorry I can't be of help at the moment besides I am still pissed at bet9ja for denying me the chance to pull one back by winning a little change yesterday.

Presently on sabbatical till further notice.
Time to follow advice and restrategize.
Will be back better and WISER

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by nobsalis: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2018
cyberhike:
make una see how life be o...

my friend and fellow hustler transferred 3k to me to enjoy the weekend... na so I fire like 1700 games hoping to win...

my friend later sent me a message with different teams to win and asked me to please generate a booking code for him.

I shaa generate am, play am with N100 come send am the coupon code make him rebet.

inside the whole 2k plus games I staked on this past weekend, na only the game Wey the guy send to me still dey go.

like say I don know make I use 500 faya am.

B952erwswswazz-59019

God dey

Why didn't you share d booking code with us naaa
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Naazz: 11:57am On Apr 23, 2018
Youngetskilz23:
B922ERWRSSSSPC-4530407 play and win... 90% sure

Thought you were scared to drop your pre-match selections because of 'Nairaland Witches'... Game looks great tho wink
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 11:59am On Apr 23, 2018
koyys:
WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!! WARNING!!!

Guys run away from nairabet, they are broke and are struggling to pay out, the earlier you know the better for you. I will give you the reason. I had winnings of up to 700k in my account and made a withdrawal of 500k, later the next day i received an email that my payout was not successful, i called customer service and they told me my bank was not available(GTbank ooo for 2days). Later in the evening while playing inplay, my account suddenly went to negative, i called customer service, they said the games i played two days earlier were cancelled, i checked online and found out that the games was not cancelled. After, further probing, customer service had the audacity to tell me that the games were cancelled at their end because when i placed the bets the games was over( how that is possible, i dont know). I told them since the winnings have been deducted they should return the stakes, up till now they have not. My account went from 700k went to N315

Guys if you are smart just runaway from nairabet now until they get themselves back or else you will have yourself to be blamed. This is very serious
has this issue been resolved?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 12:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
it's a brand new day guys... hmmm i smell greens today grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 12:06pm On Apr 23, 2018
TissuePaper:
hmm the odd for the game ending under 0.5 is priced at 5 odds, it's a risky one but let's see how it goes

hmm at 5?? the game will end under 1.5.....that a correct score of 1-0 in favour of the home team....confidence level in this outcome is 70%

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by slamstanlee(m): 12:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Football bet is bae
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bigmex:

hmm at 5?? the game will end under 1.5.....that a correct score of 1-0 in favour of the home team....confidence level in this outcome is 70%
I am patiently waiting for the outcome of this analysis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bigmex:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
Owomkpo:

Even with atm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TheEnforcer: 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hello guys.I normally play at bet9ja shops but now I play online.Now,I played an online game on Saturday,10 games.After nine games ,it brought out a cash out green box.At the start of the 10th game I realised the 10 the game might not be favourable,so I decided to cash out.When I clicked on the green cashout box,it turned to orange colour"Confirm Cash out".I thought it had been cashed out.The 10th game ended as
I had not predicted, but to my surprise,the cashout which I did in the middle of the game wasn't confirmed. Now I'm wondering what happened,did I not cash out properly ?Or did inot do it properly?I have never cashed out before.Can anyone tell me what happened ?And how to properly cash out if I didn't do it properly
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bigmex:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CastingToVilla(m): 12:22pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bigmex:

ehn its because they arent respecting the law of averages simply...a team cant keep on winning...after two time wins avoid that team, wait till they lose and wager on them again. or simply bet on goals....straight win nah die

Na dis dem dey call gambler's fallacy.

Teams have been known to go on very long winning runs. If you avoid them just because of consecutive wins, you'll just lose out on sure bets in future. Each game is a different situation. No team goes on the pitch and says, "we don win our last two games make we lose this one".

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by archolisa(m): 12:24pm On Apr 23, 2018
in-play:

4 odds

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Youngetskilz23(m): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Naazz:

Thought you were scared to drop your pre-match selections because of 'Nairaland Witches'... Game looks great tho wink
lol.. just observing
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
Chidexter:

Even with atm

Ahh..
Then that's quite frustrating.
I used ATM yesterday though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bigmex:

ehn its because they arent respecting the law of averages simply...a team cant keep on winning...after two time wins avoid that team, wait till they lose and wager on them again. or simply bet on goals....straight win nah die

Lolll

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
TheEnforcer:
Hello guys.I normally play at bet9ja shops but now I play online.Now,I played an online game on Saturday,10 games.After nine games ,it brought out a cash out green box.At the start of the 10th game I realised the 10 the game might not be favourable,so I decided to cash out.When I clicked on the green cashout box,it turned to orange colour"Confirm Cash out".I thought it had been cashed out.The 10th game ended as
I had not predicted, but to my surprise,the cashout which I did in the middle of the game wasn't confirmed. Now I'm wondering what happened,did I not cash out properly ?Or did inot do it properly?I have never cashed out before.Can anyone tell me what happened ?And how to properly cash out if I didn't do it properly

Seems u didn't cash out properly.
At the click of cash out, you will then wait for "confirm cash out" , you then click. It will then take 5 secs for them to do a count down either showing you that it is successful or that the cash out money has changed, where you will have to press on the new cash out money all over again.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bigmex:

its very likely that game will end over 1.5...the price is way past the normal threshold of 1.60 even 1.5 is the threshold i watch out for. anyways still check what the price is for this game ending under 0.5 and revert back

Oga I would love to ask you something...like what you mean by threshold cause I no like big English..can we chat on wassap to ask some numerous questions hanging ova my head
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by haibe(m): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 12:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Who is using diamond bank here. Abeg how u take fund ur bet9ja account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
CastingToVilla:

Na dis dem dey call gambler's fallacy.

Teams have been known to go on very long winning runs. If you avoid them just because of consecutive wins, you'll just lose out on sure bets in future. Each game is a different situation. No team goes on the pitch and says, "we don win our last two games make we lose this one".

Hehehehehehe. Its just good everyone concentrate on what they know sha. I have seen teams winning as much as 12-above times without breaking a sweat.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Guys I have a rollover strategy I intend to start with tennis market from tomorrow, I wanted to start with 3k and split it to 6 ticket that means 5h stake for each ticket, my aim is just 3 odd in each ticket and my aim is to win 3 out of the 6 ticket, I will make an additional 1500 plus my capital making 4500, and I will divide the money with 6 and use it to stake the following day, I choose tennis because there is 90% winning for 1.30 above, guys what do you think, I intend to start tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kayus4live(m): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
kayus4live:
Guys I have a rollover strategy I intend to start with tennis market from tomorrow, I wanted to start with 3k and split it to 6 ticket that means 5h stake for each ticket, my aim is just 3 odd in each ticket and my aim is to win 3 out of the 6 ticket, I will make an additional 1500 plus my capital making 4500, and I will divide the money with 6 and use it to stake the following day, I choose tennis because there is 90% winning for 1.30 below, guys what do you think, I intend to start tomorrow

I mean 1.30 odd below

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
haibe:
how long does it take bet9ja to pay out?

Depends oh..
At most 4 days..
But I have requested a withdrawal on a Sunday night and Monday morning I got d alert.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TheEnforcer: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
OK,I thing that's clear.Click on cash out,then confirm cash out,and wait for a few secs
Owomkpo:

Seems u didn't cash out properly.
At the click of cash out, you will then wait for "confirm cash out" , you then click. It will then take 5 secs for them to do a count down either showing you that it is successful or that the cash out money has changed, where you will have to press on the new cash out money all over again.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
TheEnforcer:

OK,I thing that's clear.Click on cash out,then confirm cash out,and wait for a few secs

Yup.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Countersam(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
TheEnforcer:

When you want to cash out, click till it shows you that the bet is settled. Go back to betslips cashout and crosscheck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by otutu123(m): 1:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=TissuePaper post=66954544]Bigmex what do you think about this Nigerian game between heartland and plateau united.... Over 1.5 is price.d at 1.70, while under 1.5 is priced at 2.10 , I feel this is a sure game of under 1.5.

Thinking of staking 10k on it grin[/quote
guy i see the match ending1-2. so dont risk under 1.5 oooo. my thought though

(1) (2) (3) ... (1559) (1560) (1561) (1562) (1563) (1564) (1565) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.