Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,942 members, 7,838,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1841) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4933346 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 3:57pm On May 01, 2018
onisler:
Please guys have dey release Madrid lineup

Till 6:45pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by danduchi(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
It is my pleasure to announce to you that Sir Looopy made good on his promise.
May the good Lord continue to bless him for his generosity.
100k to be shared among the Brethren.

What delayed the process was network issue he encountered while trying to transfer the funds to my personal account so I had to receive it with my boss account to be retransferred to my account from there.

So please let be patient and orderly with the funding.
Funding will start tomorrow.
We must not disrupt forecast activities on this thread (I don't wanna get banned)
If you are on the list.
I will search through your profile, mention you on a recent thread you commented on and request for your bank details.
You will receive your share immediately.
The process might be strenuous and stressful but who am I to complain, Sir Looopy already gave me something that will make it worth my while (God bless him once again).

There you have it.
Please don't spam the thread,
Entries are closed.
If you are on the list,
I will contact you..

Nice
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

What delayed the process was network issue he encountered while trying to transfer the funds to my personal account so I had to receive it with my boss account to be retransferred to my account from there.

We must not disrupt forecast activities on this thread (I don't wanna get banned)
If you are on the list.
I will search through your profile, mention you on a recent thread you commented on and request for your bank details.
The process might be strenuous and stressful but who am I to complain, Sir Looopy already gave me something that will make it worth my while (God bless him once again).

There you have it.
Entries are closed.
If you are on the list,
I will contact you..

gringrin alex continue God is watching u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 3:59pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you are on the list.

There you have it.
Entries are closed.
If you are on the list,
I will contact you..

can we drop bet id or must it be bank details?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 4:00pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you are on the list.

There you have it.
Entries are closed.
If you are on the list,
I will contact you..

I pray my name dey the list ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you are on the list.

There you have it.
Entries are closed.
If you are on the list,
I will contact you..

28898 wiseinfogrin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 4:00pm On May 01, 2018
So till tomorrow then? Cool. Would you mind to share on how many people you'd be funding, or is it confidential too? Just curious so mans know his hopes. Cc alexistaiwo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2018
nawa oo almost hit 250k plus now...anyway let me patiently wait for God's time.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2018
Alexis u are very funny o....don't worry no come near my moniker again...I will fund u guys....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RealtopGee(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2018
Booking Number: 72KB2CY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 01, 2018
sammyobi584:

can we drop bet id or must it be bank details?

Bank Details.

Some people here have multiple accounts with different bookies besides if it is in your bank acc, You can decide to use it for another thing like buying airtime instead of dashing Alabi back.

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by enesexy(f): 4:02pm On May 01, 2018
Vested:
I don skip correct score and instead kpanch for 1X2 market.
Na the Goalscorers be gbege now sha.

B911ECPSZSSTQA-877091

At all, at all...
please kindly explain this any+1
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2018
Na only 2,600 I chop for seria B goalscorer match.
Na to reinvest for Madrid cheesy
10000% profit is a must.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BianoJay(m): 4:02pm On May 01, 2018
funkyjms:

Going by statistics, Ternana should score

What app is this, please?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 01, 2018
Chidexter:

grin grin

Just dey pray make i win. I go show u pass love. Na passion I show u. No homo.
Me too dey pray make u win as well
ma nigga we need this winning ooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:04pm On May 01, 2018
Madrid game....1-1

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 01, 2018
clintonbusquet:
So till tomorrow then? Cool. Would you mind to share on how many people you'd be funding, or is it confidential too? Just curious so mans know his hopes. Cc alexistaiwo

This guy get wahala no be small.
You are on the list.
If that is what you want to hear.

Nobody should ask me if they are on the list ooo.
Typing of 90 plus monikers no be joke.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Looopy(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
you go manage am? Chai, 58k? Loopy can you see what you have caused? No longer 100 to win 2k-5k, it's now to manage 58k grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
I hope legit funder name dey book of life ooo..

Akant must get alert
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dskyy(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
U get solomon wisdom grin grin I like d strategy u are using to share dis money
alexistaiwo:

Bank Details.

Some people here have multiple accounts with different bookies besides if it is in your bank acc, You can decide to use it for another thing like buying airtime instead of dashing Alabi back.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
sammyobi584:
bet9ja dy wicked eh...instead of reducing the odds for anytime scorers and correct score,they are still adding more leagues to trap people to keep playing that market..
That market can lead to both doom and boom
You are right but my own perception is a BOOM.
Choose yours.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You are on the list.

bro, you have really tried, not many can do what you have done jare...God bless you and Loopy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Deluxesticky(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

If you are on the list.

There you have it.
Entries are closed.
If you are on the list,
I will contact you..

Oga Looopy, Thank you ooooo.

Alexistaiwo, this your list don turn to book of life ooo. We are watching in 4D!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 4:07pm On May 01, 2018
Starts 5pm

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
Lol, my Oga no vex for me abeg. Thanks.
alexistaiwo:

You are on the list.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
It seems merrybet now has cashout.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You are on the list.

bia I hope say my name they there oo..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 4:09pm On May 01, 2018
kayus4live:
Alex abeg when are you going to share this our money, I need money to stake todays game, I wanted to win 10m so that I can drop 1m in the thread for you to share

Funke grin grin Funke grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 4:09pm On May 01, 2018
BianoJay:

What app is this, please?

Na Bet365 match heat map
Open Bet365, enter live bet, click on any football match, flip to right

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 4:09pm On May 01, 2018
enesexy:
please kindly explain this any+1

The selected player to score + Home team to win.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Bank Details.

People wey their bank account don dormant nko
undecided undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 4:11pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

This guy get wahala no be small. You are on the list. If that is what you want to hear.
Nobody should ask me if they are on the list ooo. Typing of 90 plus monikers no be joke.

I thought you said u wrote all the monikers to be funded in ur diary

Can't you snap it so that we'll see who the lucky 100 are

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1838) (1839) (1840) (1841) (1842) (1843) (1844) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.