Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4899406 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gangster1ms: 5:11pm On May 01, 2018
bakayokoko:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I JUST DEY LOOK grin

UNA GO TIRE LAST LAST cheesy
Them come even join players to score.. infact the safer version na just correct score which is also hard grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
beta247:

Let's do this. I am investing 1k on
1-1
2-2
3-3
1-2
2-1
4-1
3-2
2-3
any+other
2-4

Make your picks (anybody Interested) no matter how little and I promise to share mine with u if it clicked. Make sure your picks is different from the above.

Who is up for this??

the surest correct score no dy der, Real 3 1 Bayern
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by beta247: 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
02emrys:
I need someone to join me let's select 2 or 3 players from real Madrid and bayern's match... And stake on every possible outcome we share the stake among ourselves and If any wins we share the profit equally
Division of labour grin
#key word is trust
Who is gamed?

1-1
2-2
3-3
1-2
2-1
4-1
3-2
2-3
any+other
2-4
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by neutralmind: 5:12pm On May 01, 2018
Daily sure games for today...

May 01, 2018 – 7: 45
Bradford City vs Walsall,

League One (England),
Total Goals: “OVER 1.5” – 1.35

May 01, 2018 – 7:45
Chesterfield vs Newport County,
League Two (England),
Total Goals: “UNDER 3.5”
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ligopedro: 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
beta247:

1-1
2-2
3-3
1-2
2-1
4-1
3-2
2-3
any+other
2-4

Make your picks (anybody Interested) no matter how little and I promise to share mine with u if it clicked. Make sure your picks is different from the above.

Who is up for this??
1-3
1-4

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whogoesthere: 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Please don't let us disturb forecasting activities on the thread.

Uploading the list now will push forecast to the background.
Someone will just win another millions tonight while we are busy bickering about sharing method.

Leave this issue till tomorrow abeg.
Everybody on the list will be funded one way or the other.

I am not replying anything again today it ain't about forecast.
Games are being forecasted everyday here friend, whichever day you choose to upload that list forecasting activities would still be disturbed.

Since it's convenient for you to do the sharing tomorrow why don't you upload the list now so everyone knows his fate, some people could even help in identifying new monikers there reducing the work load on you so that tomorrow's sharing would be a smooth sail...

#mythought

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by beta247: 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
omoeko001:

the surest correct score no dy der, Real 3 1 Bayern

You can take the 3-1 yourself
Anyone that green is a win win to us. Are you interested?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 01, 2018
Viking007:
Tomorrow is actually the day most of us want this thread to be back to business, the Roma Vs Liverpool match is much easier to predict than Madrid Vs Bayern, a match where every player is a striker. Even a Ramos can score.

Do conclude all funding activities today if possible, make person see better picks play tomorrow.
Thank you.

Funding 90plus people no be beans.

If Wednesday is not feasible.
Waiting till Thursday won't kill anybody, will it grin

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by caesaraba(m): 5:15pm On May 01, 2018
justwiseass:

A combination of Ronaldo and Robert Lewandowski will pull through.

However, those who have enough capital can try combos of other players.

I did the former last week but it failed. Who knows if this the right time.

And to top it up, combine Lewandoski (No score + Ronaldo to score) nack am 1k and then also Ronaldo (No score +Lewandoski to score) also nack am 1k.

If two of them no score, village people have worked.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

bro no let that money cold, share it to the guys on the list,delay is bad,people have shared money severally on this thread, I dunno why u are saying tomorrow, you took on the challenge to do this,and u were probably compensated,so no excuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ultimate77(m): 5:19pm On May 01, 2018
choi so this kind thing day go on here,
Been down with no data and power for days now, I miss you guys mhen.. Alexistaiwo i day here O bos... Make I join una share abeg Na my bet9ja Monika be this 5446566 EKEH
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seueh: 5:19pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Bank Details.

Some people here have multiple accounts with different bookies besides if it is in your bank acc, You can decide to use it for another thing like buying airtime instead of dashing Alabi back.

UBA
Baba no forget me o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kacey007: 5:21pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You are sounding as if you wanna stake 2 odds with part of the money. You could ask Lhimeet how to do it or perhaps he could join you in sharing the money.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ultimate77(m): 5:22pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

5446566 EKEH Baba ni yen.. No forget Me abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Puntersjo: 5:22pm On May 01, 2018
02emrys:
I need someone to join me let's select 2 or 3 players from real Madrid and bayern's match... And stake on every possible outcome we share the stake among ourselves and If any wins we share the profit equally
Division of labour grin
#key word is trust
Who is gamed?

I'm with you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

i can assist you in the funding of half of the 90,i have first bank mobile app.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2018
In all honesty to your transparency theory, today has already been characterized by the anxiety on those waiting for this fund/largesse. Games have already been booked and some hoping on the gift to okay it while anticipation fit make some piss for trouser sef.

Bringing same tomorrow means repeating same process again but what do i know?

Abi na tomorrow them wan come begin argue why and how the selection process no favor them? at least I think you owe us the criterion for selection make we know weda na by who get PVC grin.

Anyway just sampling opinion tho.

Gracias

alexistaiwo:

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Cladez(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't form boss with that money........you were elected to share the money doesn't mean you have total control over it.

If the house wants the money today,you have no choice than to comply.

16 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 5:24pm On May 01, 2018
beta247:

You can take the 3-1 yourself
Anyone that green is a win win to us. Are you interested?

I've done this

Ronaldo Lewandowski any time scorers + these correct scores
2-2
3-2
3-1
2-1
1-2
1-1
3-3

Ronaldo Muller any time score + these
correct scores
2-2
1-2
2-1
3-1
3-2
3-3
1-1

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 5:27pm On May 01, 2018
alexistaiwo:

follow Vikings advice abeg, we. don't want spamming on this thread tomorrow,if you can't do the work,please look for somebody else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by asqr: 5:28pm On May 01, 2018
If someone doesn't start and person carry am as goalscorer wetin go happen?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2018
Men are boiling o. alexistaiwo, the house that elected you grand sharer wants the money today. How will you respond?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by philip0906(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2018
Lol...Kasala go still burst for this thread. It's very inevitable.
1.Those that will roast the disburser for not sharing "on time"
2. Those that will roast the disburser for not been included in the list and accuse him of "cheating"
3. Those that will roast themselves over 1k. grin

But abeg,make una no clog this thread for those of us wey dey find better tips.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 01, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
Starts 5pm
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2018
the lineup came up late and i try to post the booking but the network dey bad, am lucking to play it self 3 minutes to kick off. guys let keep trying this goldmine option.
Note: don't follow those people doing permutation of 12k ooo, stake what you can afford to lose.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 01, 2018
na the problem with black man, just like our leaders, them ask who can do the job,you say u can,then money show,you say work too much, I just don't get black man,always looking for excuse,I don't care if my name is on the list or not,money no suppose dey gambler hand for long, as e dey hot give am to people, I don talk my own

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by whogoesthere: 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
philip0906:
Lol...Kasala go still burst for this thread. It's very inevitable.
1.Those that will roast the disburser for not sharing "on time"
2. Those that will roast the disburser for not been included in the list and accuse him of "cheating"
3. Those that will roast themselves over 1k. grin

But abeg,make una no clog this thread for those of us wey dey find better tips.
lol...... no be small thing

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 01, 2018
U guys should bank on Joshua Kimmich to be carded,Ronaldo go worry am well
Ribery too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by LaMujer: 5:34pm On May 01, 2018
Muller will score today!!!!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 5:34pm On May 01, 2018
qualityGod:
grin

Bursted!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2018
ebony111:
the lineup came up late and i try to post the booking but the network dey bad, am lucking to play it self 3 minutes to kick off. guys let keep trying this goldmine option.
Note: don't follow those people doing permutation of 12k ooo, stake what you can afford to lose.
Congrats man. I'll appreciate a little funding from you. Thanks in advance
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 5:36pm On May 01, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1842) (1843) (1844) (1845) (1846) (1847) (1848) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.