Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,136 members, 7,852,863 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4970144 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2018
Alexistaiwo we asked you for just one thing, criteria for disbursement, you went blank. grin
Loopy ur benevolence is well appreciated
On to the next one people.....Roma vs Liverpool go fit produce any+other, cos after yesterday's loss, I've limited my betting to one game per match grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2018
motta:
this thread would have stop to exist if it was not there.
Lwkmd grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 9:25am On May 02, 2018
philip0906:

It's pathetic. At first I was even laughing over it, yesterday when I saw the rancour. But waking up this morning, it's sad how young grown up men are tearing each other, swearing for them selves over $3.

It seems to be an indices of the true extent of poverty and joblessness in the country.
Ya bro, it saddens me more that this are abled men, not disabled people
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 2eggs1goal: 9:25am On May 02, 2018
Charlise:

Nawa for you o, there is no female name in d list
Which one come be female name again for betting.. When u place bet you dey tell Alabi say u na female.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 02, 2018
nobody questioned where he said if you don't see your name on the list then he already has u on his whatsapp,that is totally wrong, no way I can believe this guy is honest

8 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:25am On May 02, 2018
Montez90:
See young men struggling and fighting for meager 1k, if you're living a decent life, and running a clean hustle, your name can't be on the list, this is how politicians will bring money in 2019 and you all will sell your votes, Poverty is a really a disease
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HitlerGaddafi: 9:25am On May 02, 2018
gewise7:
Alexis my name is appearing twice. can one slot b given to anybody of your choice.
thanks to loppy and Alexis...
Guys I greet una o

my Oga jixnation I sight u also
he purposely put you name twice. He knew what he was doing.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:26am On May 02, 2018
mypersonalty:

chaiiiii...

I missed this one.

I turned in very early yesterdays night... I blame my village peoplefor that!

the other one I played, that stupid fabio foggini cast am before meaningful cashout!

thumbs up for your tips... next time!....you are also invited......Sir
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 9:26am On May 02, 2018
philip0906:

It's pathetic. At first I was even laughing over it, yesterday when I saw the rancour. But waking up this morning, it's sad how young grown up men are tearing each other, swearing for them selves over $3.

It seems to be an indices of the true extent of poverty and joblessness in the country.
screen shot ur bank account lemme see before u judge others

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:27am On May 02, 2018
eduzz:

Painme
nairabet
or

Bet9ja
thanks bro
bro I just found out you can't do customer to customer funding on bet9ja but rest assured once I receive alert I would credit your account
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by showgolee(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2018
Jagaban880:
.....Sirwilson.....are u in or out......i want us to merge our 1k....for these Liverpool match.....two(2)...person don show interest including myself......if e click we show de money equally
I'm interested o grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by motta(m): 9:27am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I know your type.
Playing the victim card because you missed out on the list.
For your information, that list was complied based on merit.
If you are conversant with the thread, you will know that my arch-critics here are Montez90, 1realBobby, Motta and co.

If it was to be my personal money being shared, I won't give them a kobo but they made the list because they merited it.

So quit whining.

you dont mean it

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mypersonalty: 9:28am On May 02, 2018
Jagaban880:

yeah!

with you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shrapnels: 9:30am On May 02, 2018
Looopy:

grin grin grin grin grin

Bro..am Just coming back online as I dey borrow phone now...pls reason me at all at all...not for betting but personal use...tnx and God bless.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2018
All the people attacking Alex should give the guy a break,u think it's easy to compile names of 100people for 100k compared to the 10k and 20k that is been shared before? Why didn't u guys volunteer to share,atleast he isn't running with the money,it is stil going to be shared among 100active users here.

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:30am On May 02, 2018
TissuePaper:
eduzz drop your account i.d make I nak you something
....u seem to be Good....we are inviting...to be our supervisor...abeg no decline......we want to merge our 500hunderd naira out of our 1k...for these Roma vs Liverpool ...match
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:30am On May 02, 2018
sirwilson:

That sound good but I am not sure d money wil be up to 1K by d time itz get into my account. Cleared balance: 960
U.B.A go stil deduct their monthly ATM maint...
please is it right for a bank to be duducting 52naira every month for ATM maintenance? please i need a brilliant answer
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Phi001(m): 9:30am On May 02, 2018
So you guys Shaaraway, Dzeko, 2-0, 2-1, 3-0, 3-1. grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 9:31am On May 02, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
una mate dey win 5m una dey form cultist,una krf no fit show una sure games,if na only the better thing e go ever do?
this one called me cultist cos I was exchanging slangs I used to hear in college, I saw you begging and ranting for the peanut on that thread, you stay behind your keyboard and type nonsense, I can help your miserable life if you pm me

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gmacnoms(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2018
I have been a great observer and follower of this thread. If viking007 is not on that list, then I doubt the authenticity. I sent check the list though
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 9:31am On May 02, 2018
showgolee:

I'm interested o grin
.....no
...wahala bro

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Phi001(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2018
Jagaban880:
.....Sirwilson.....are u in or out......i want us to merge our 1k....for these Liverpool match.....two(2)...person don show interest including myself......if e click we show de money equally
If you people are going to play the same game with the combined money, why can't y'all just play it individually to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 9:32am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss.
Seems the Brotherhood had made their voice heard.
Anytime you are ready, we are.

Brethren,
Please chill.
We have 100k to be shared amongst us all.
There's more than enough to go round and please I will go through each and every one of those signifying interest to be funded profile.

If you are not an active member of the thread before Sir Looopy hit the Jackpot, dont bother expecting anything.

We are family here, we have been lamenting here together alone.
We don't need extended family members now grin

I quoted you 9 04pm indicating my interest but nasty22 quoted you 9 44pm but he claimed to have quoted you before but that's the only time he quoted. so why didn't I get included?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:33am On May 02, 2018
most monickers I'm seeing on that list don't even exist, u think ure doing me?

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:33am On May 02, 2018
Looopy:
grin grin grin grin grin
Bro can we talk? I already sent u a PM.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by CheeBoo(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2018
Those accruing demeaning words to the so-called 'beggars' would be feeling like the real MVPs by now.

Baba that won 5.7 milla deemed it fit to drop something for the brethren.

Win, una no win. Drop something, una no drop. But to bash, una go sabi. You go be poor man still be wizard too?

And as for the 'beggars', I hope you know that begging is addictive?

Because in all honesty, I don't like what I hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by philip0906(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2018
Domlayomi:
screen shot ur bank account lemme see before u judge others
I should screenshot my account balance to prove to you that I have more than $3? grin grin

You well so? grin
I am not against the sharing of money. But when you have a job or business that pays you, you wouldn't be tearing anyone apart on a faceless forum because of $3. You have been punting before $3 was to be shared and will still punt if $3 is not shared. So why make noise all over the thread? Just look at the fights and bickerings on the thread by grown men.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Deluxesticky(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2018
Viking007:
Actually Lhimeet will make a good administrator, I've witnessed countless times where he was appointed to disburse funds, and not even once did we have this much noise.

Lhimeet will do a better job than this!

When Axcex wanted to drop to drop small change for guys and Lhimeet was selected to do the sharing, he first picked those that congratulated the winner regardless of whether they are old members or not.

Alexistaiwo, you did a bad job. You didn't even put the names of those that quoted you earlier: no one is perfect though.

Lhimeet please take note of that Alexistaiwo's list; those names should not appear on your list when Axcex mulla drops.

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:34am On May 02, 2018
Montez90:
this one called me cultist cos I was exchanging slangs I used to hear in college, I saw you begging and ranting for the peanut on that thread, you stay behind your keyboard and type nonsense, I can help your miserable life if you pm me
You are a cultist,1 stayed in Ekosodi when I was in Sch,and I knw a cultist when I see one,wetin concern u with slangs,or u denying ur people.You should help ur life first.I am far better than you

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by showgolee(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2018
To those saying just a meagre 1k... That's BS talk.
Some guys here aren't bothered about the 1k, what is most important is the clarity is selecting the names(is that too much to ask)

What criterion did he use in selecting the names?
You chose to share the money, you weren't forced or compelled to.

Your integrity can't be questioned and you start replying with sarcasm.

Do things with open hands and you won't be questioned.

Ps: I ain't fighting for the money or something. Just be plain.
And don't BS say cos of 1k

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 9:37am On May 02, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are a cultist,1 stayed in Ekosodi when I was in Sch,and I knw a cultist when I see one,wetin concern u with slangs,or u denying ur people.You should help ur life first.I am far better than you
you better spend your 1k wisely, you might not get another one anytime soon

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 9:39am On May 02, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Check the list for a dormant account, if you can find one.
You will take the person's slot.

You think compiling and cross checking for dormant account names na beans

Didn't sleep all through the night.
For evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing!!!.

Alex why did u write those monickers on a sheet? you probably thought it will have made it easier for you to swindle some chunks outta the cash. some of the monickers doesn't even exist while some didn't even show interest whatsoever(some monickers appeared multiple times). mehn you seriously are a newbie if you think we swallow anything and everything (go ask pus'kin, alligatorswerve and their cohorts)

@ first bolded. why should they checks for dormant monickers? who inserted those ghost monickers there? alex I think you were trying to be smart but silly at same time. how could you pen down false and nonexistent monickers as benefactors of funds entrusted to you?

at least you can't accuse me of feeling pained because I missed out, you know why? because I never showed interest_hardly do!

@second bolded, why are you trying to be emotional defensive_ don't play that card mehn. you were the one who volunteered and bask into it, I could sense the euphoria when it dawn you will be the one sharing it. so Alex why are you complaining to the house about the task.

P.S there is no small thief, thief na thief. if you doubt me go Onitsha go thief one MAGGI CUBE

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1880) (1881) (1882) (1883) (1884) (1885) (1886) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.