Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4920242 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 4:27pm On May 02, 2018
Some people claiming to be alexistaiwo messenger yet they can simply put it to him straight to create another moniker just to come clearify himself... it obvious the nigga is running away from questions on how he came about the list, Well am not surprised sha, true naija mentality as far as dey av received their share, they don't care about other.

Funny the dude girlfriend left him for another dude after 4years... Sometimes bad things befall us and we tend to wonder where it came from or who dey offended .. Now for him mind he believes he has out smart others whom are really hoping on the fund Not to think that the looopy dude even gave him extra money for the inconvenience ( GREED).

Anyways I hope the little money he his gonna embezzle takes him out of poverty Forever . Time would tell

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 4:27pm On May 02, 2018
obakovich:

Na you be speaker of the house . dogara
Guy go Hala b9 on Twitter na...kilonshele angry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 4:27pm On May 02, 2018
Domlayomi:

Bro why not play Liverpool win or draw plus over 4cornerd it's 2+ on 1xbET instead of this option u played. Liverpool go delay time in d closing stages of the game o, so those medical team go enter field no how no how.. My own opinion tho
kul option, I'll check it out
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2018
qualityGod:
I have been funded oooooo loopy thanks alexitaiwo thanks ,I'm sorry this is coming late

YET TO BE FUNDED AND MY NAME IS ON THE LIST
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2018
Equal2DeTask:
when u will u start crediting guys
June 15th.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by otutu123(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2018
FearlessDapsin:
Suit yourself mate.
no offence meant man. games are all luck jare. more greens to u, me and us jare

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2018
RedDistrict:

problem is, most of the other bookies arent sure like that, you wont wanna win 500k and wait for 2 months to be paid after many wahala. Bet9ja and to a good extent nairabet still sure of paying out winnings esp as alot of ppl play with them. Na to manage them.

if we see 1million collet this night, e nor bad too na grin
hmmmn, ur right bro

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
Samuel60:
Some people claiming to be alexistaiwo messenger yet they can simply put it to him straight to create another moniker just to come clearify himself... it obvious the nigga is running away from questions on how he came about the list, Well am not surprised sha, true naija mentality as far as dey av received their share, they don't care about other.

Funny the dude girlfriend left him for another dude after 4years... Sometimes bad things befall us and we tend to wonder where it came from or who dey offended .. Now for him mind he believes he has out smart others whom are really hoping on the fund Not to think that the looopy dude even gave him extra money for the inconvenience ( GREED).

Anyways I hope the little money he his gonna embezzle takes him out of poverty Forever . Time would tell
I can give up my slot for you if your life depends on this 1k...Guy you node taya angry

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
mistercharles:
Some people like qualityGod and 1realbobby have been funded and they're keeping quiet while others are bashing Alex grin
Men noget joy o
I never see anything yet oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ositadima1(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
Samuel60:

Guy respect ur self, all this noise is because of 1k, 1k way Alabi go still collect from you. More than 15 pages now, still on dis matter.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hrykanu231(m): 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
B950ECPACQQETR-2244241. Abeg this ticket still dey run?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 02, 2018
Hafeexla:
@ Viking007, let me clarify these, for me i would always stand on my own word, firstly for i didnt have any beef for lhimeet, the only reason i support his bashing is bcoz at least he should Learn How To Stay outta of alwayz relaying on punting and secondly i arent against him funding the house, it was him who deliberately say since he already who a new money he cant fund anymore and thirdly why i support alexistaiwo is because the legit funder arent availaible, davincida dnt ussually come early while smithsydny was away that day, but everyone these one have taught us a bitter lesson.
I was very busy that day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
ositadima1:

All this una noise, when we know 99% of dat money will go back to alabi. You dey doubt am?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
This people have also locked arsenal game grin
No more playing this thing they can die grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mistercharles: 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
RedDistrict:
I still dy confuse oo

na only my phone head corret ni grin
did you complete the bet successfully?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by simplemlmwebsit: 4:31pm On May 02, 2018
mistercharles:
Some people like qualityGod and 1realbobby have been funded and they're keeping quiet while others are bashing Alex grin
Men noget joy o

listen to yourself, 2people got funded out of 100people & you are here dancing nakedly?

What's your problem littering this thread with useless posts.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2018
otutu123:

no offence meant man. games are all luck jare. more greens to u, me and us jare
On point. And Amen to your prayers. We all desperately need it

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2018
Diickrider:

Calm down. If u read their terms and conditions you will notice that they included the clause of removing and replacing markets at their discretion. They did nothing wrong. Imagine 200 people winning with that option in today's game. U wan make dem fold up?
Lol, OK bro, when they have been chopping over 20 million youths doe, we fold up??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 4:32pm On May 02, 2018
daddio:

YET TO BE FUNDED AND MY NAME IS ON THE LIST

ALSO YET TO BE FUNDED ----alex take note when you resume
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2018

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 4:33pm On May 02, 2018
seunmii:
Possible line up for

Roma vs Liverpool (attached)

Possible correct score
1-1, 2-1, 1-2, 2-2, 1-3, 2-3, 3-1, 3-2, 2-4 others

Possible goal scorer
Salah, Firmino, Mane, Dzeko

Even bet9ja believes scoreline is 1-1, 2-1, 1-2, 2-2 and others

But in desperation to score more goals, Roma may concede more goals and I suspect over confidence will kill Roma in this match believing that beating Barca means they can beat any1 at home without conceding a goal. So I see 3 to other number of goals coming in against Roma.

The 3 Liverpool musketeers are there to pour in goals and team play at the front is superb. Sure they will beat Roma defence.

In Roma 3 last championship home play, they have scored 4 goals without conceding a goal while Liverpool has scored 7 goals conceding only a goal in their last 3 away championship matches.

I am also a believer that Barca game is hinged on Messi. If messi can be tackled well, which Roma did...a team can limit the 3 of the like of Barca. But with the 3 musketeers who you wan do man to man marking for. Before you know...goal don enta

The affirm that the 3 musketeers will sure pour in the goals with Salah to guide the team in his former terrain.

But in a balanced game, score should either be 1-2,2-1, or 2-2.

I will suggest this as a guide cos I must chop Alabi today....make we analyse this match together before 5pm...na beg o @ jixnation, loopy, lhimeet, bigmex....every one is welcome to contribute to the feat Alabi is going to see today

You did not add 3-0 and 2-0 in your possible correct scores. Dont forget Roma has a strong defense at home. Plus it will be nice to see if Roma will still use 3 defenders at the back that Mo Salah so much room to operate. Like what one guy said here, formation can also play an important role.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by NLbully(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2018
72PLBSD

Let's go crazy 347+ odds
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FearlessDapsin(m): 4:34pm On May 02, 2018
Meanwhile, hope our boys are blowing up bet9ja twitter handle already? grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by simplemlmwebsit: 4:34pm On May 02, 2018
ositadima1:

Guy respect ur self, all this noise is because of 1k, 1k way Alabi go still collect from you. More than 15 pages now, still on dis matter.
Go and sit down!

1k cannot sustain anybody here for a day but what members of this forum wants is transparency and accountability. You don't expect one idiot to tell multitude of wise men that they are fools & expect them to keep calm.

STFU if you've got nothing reasonable to say

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by softmind24: 4:35pm On May 02, 2018
hrykanu231:
B950ECPACQQETR-2244241. Abeg this ticket still dey run?
smile, that game is running into Alabi cbn account

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bigcee(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2018
Hafeexla:
One thing still seems funny to me, when money wasnt distributed on these thread we hardly see these pple, just when money come they decide to hijack the thread and they started asking question like why is alabi the president of nigeria, does bet9ja have office have office in nigeria and the most funniest part, the person we put trust on to distribute fund say he have friend on whatsapp that he must transfer money to, yet we would say the country got no progress, how will the country get progress with these ?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirpedro(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2018
Let learn to keep quite. No one has ever helped with fund for betting before on here. So why disturbing yourself about someone’s fund. Meanwhile I am sure they will surely credit their niggas or someone close to them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 4:35pm On May 02, 2018
ositadima1:

Are u mad or what.. where in my post did u see me begging for funding??... right from the first day looopy won, I never dropped any ID so why now??, Am only speaking against the guys greedy nature and u here saying nonsense. Even people wey never chop Go come here dey yarn nonsense all becos of 1k.

If u fell it's becos of just 1k why not fund one person here with "Ordinart 1k" at least I believe u av seen several post or moniker begging for fund . Mumu

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by puskin: 4:36pm On May 02, 2018
Its cos of 1k everybody wants to derail the thread.
When the thread is closed down now........nah so PMs go dey fly come meet me.

Some will start nauseating cos dem never comment or read comments on the thread.

Everybody should just endeavour to respect him/herself.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 4:37pm On May 02, 2018
mistercharles:
did you complete the bet successfully?

I culdnt oo, chai!!!

which kain bet9ja bad belle be this na

for this market wey we just dy try lick with, o gaa.

lets watch and see if they open it eventually sha
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 4:37pm On May 02, 2018
mistercharles:
I can give up my slot for you if your life depends on this 1k...Guy you node taya angry

As u can see in my several post, I never begged to be funded neither did I drop any ID . Hungry one like you would do anything to get funded even if it is to lick alexistaiwo greedy butt. Animal

(1) (2) (3) ... (1904) (1905) (1906) (1907) (1908) (1909) (1910) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)