Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (1970) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4927431 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:50am On May 03, 2018
innobets:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM grin grin

Congratulations bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2018
Kizyte:
NAMES OF WINNERS FROM GROUP A, B & C
Winners have advanced to Group A+

olahajayi - 3.20 odd won

Jerrisonjeff - 2.96 odd won

mistercharles - 2.48 odd won

mohsis - 2.34 odd won

Funkyjms - 2.32 odd won

funnynation - 2.30 odd won

Chidiezeh - 2.29 odd won

Kizyte - 2.22 odd won

mbroker2018 - 2.08 odd won

locust - 2.08 odd won

johnny26000 - 1.88 odd won

Chidexter - won

Buklarbest - won

Each participant in the Group A+ will post two games only, on or before 9pm on Thursday, 3rd May. Matches must not start before 12am Friday, 4th March, and also games must be played between 1am on Friday and 11:59pm on Sunday

Minimum odd per game: 2.0

NB:
Two tickets will be created out of the games, first game will be used in first ticket and second game posted by each participant will be used to create the second ticket.

Please all games must be well analyzed before posting. Thanks!

Group Leader: Kizyte
Poland I.Liga
GKS Tychy 71 - Aspn Miedz Legnica 2 at (2.18 odds)

Denmark 2nd Division
BK Avarta - Naestved 2 at (2.03 odd)

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naijawisdom(m): 9:50am On May 03, 2018
Lhimeet:
I full ground for disbursing of funds oh cheesy grin tongue wink
SECONDED

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lamanda60(f): 9:50am On May 03, 2018
RedDistrict:

True

they wont bring it back at this rate since we are making it obvious to them that we want to close their conpany down grin

Bookies have agents here reading our comments, hell even akinalabi has a moniker here, the guy who won played 72 slips to win this big one. Going to shout them down on twitter to bring back the option isnt smart as such IMO, they are in bizness too so they have to consider them self also.

Lets allow them be and rhey could being it back after this latest millionaire frenzy is over, for now lets find another loophole to hit them with and win big

justsaying ni o

And some people are even telling them it's their goldmine?
How do you tell someone "give me the knife so I can kill you "

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by omoeko001(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2018
imagine the Time needed for you to quote or indicate ur interest to be funded, someone was banned. What will happen?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blezdBen: 9:51am On May 03, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vivvyo(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2018
Rathor:
so alextaiwo ran away with the money you people trusted him with,chai the boy na mumu.

i bet you he cant use the money to do anything useful.

his mate are winning millions hes running away with change
bro i dont think we should be quick to conclude

first, he is in nairaland jail
secondly, perhaps he doesn't like d idea of creating a new moniker (and we cant force him to ), although that seem to be d nicest thing to do given the situation and clamour as d case may b;;however, its his decision to make
thirdly, we have over 10hrs left of today

there should be a benefit of doubt

#gracias

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 03, 2018
spcoded:
yeah i know some of you have been posting winning codes of recent (am aware of your 3+old recently) but what about those that their post is only to spam the thread. Them too na... Shm, eleregbe!!
hmmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olobojay(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2018
Lamanda60:

Exactly!
Some people only observe and comment when necessary. Because we all know some people here are quick to throw insults.
The criteria should be those who congratulated him first...
some people here hardly comment and only contribute when necessary
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:51am On May 03, 2018
Equal2DeTask:

grin I tell u baba...

U be good man.
If you win millions please remember me..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:51am On May 03, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
you no get shame. Your mates dey win 41 million you dey here dey shout boom over 2 odds
so were u dy way d guy dy win 41 million?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shrapnels: 9:52am On May 03, 2018
innobets:

nice 1...congrats ...millions follow me too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by geeotaor(m): 9:52am On May 03, 2018
Congratulation Innobets, Latest millionaire in town
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chinonsoc14(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2018
oga innobet abeg inbox my own share...I nid mula Name: Ecobank Acct Num: 5321096294 okeke chinonso ....more blessing on you
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by justwiseass: 9:53am On May 03, 2018
innobets:

72 different tickets bro..

We die here grin

Oh, God! A die hard spirit. Even them yy boys never chop rich this.

Tell me say Na only one green there?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 9:53am On May 03, 2018
I WANT TO SUGGEST THAT WE ALL CALM DOWN AND NOT LITTER THIS THREAD WITH UNNECESSARY POSTS. AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED, LHIMEET SHOULD BE ABLE TO HANDLE EVERYTHING EVEN IF 1000PEOPLE WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS FREEBIE. ONE OF THE BEST APPROACH IS FOR THE WINNER TO STATE THE AMOUNT HE WANTS TO GIVE TO THE HOUSE AND EVEN IF ITS JUST 10,000 I THINK ITS OK BECAUSE HE OWNS HIS MONEY AND OWE NOBODY ANYTHING. THE AMOUNT HE PROMISED TO GIVE TO THE HOUSE WILL DETERMINE THE NUMBERS OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BENEFIT FROM THE OFFER AND THE SELECTION FOR BENEFICIARY SHOULD BE EITHER THROUGH THOSE WHO FIRST CONGRATULATE THE WINNER OR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ABLE TO MADE THE LIST WHEN LHIMEET SHALL ASK PEOPLE TO SHOW INTEREST FOR THE FEREEBIES. IF ITS 100PEOPLE THAT WILL BENEFIT AND HE WANTED TO USE FIRST TO QUOTE WINNER APPROACH, LHIMEET SHOULD JUST GO BACK AND SEE THE FIRST PERSON TO CONGRATULATE THE WINNER AND START TO PICK THE MONIKER OF PEOPLE THAT CONGRATULATE THE WINNER THEREAFTER, FOR TRANSPARENCY PURPOSE HE SHOULD POST THE LINK TO WHERE THE FIRST PERSON CONGRATULATE THE WINNER. IF ITS BASED ON THOSE WHO SHOWED INTEREST WHEN LHIMEET MAKE POST FOR THAT, IT WILL BE EASY TOO BECAUSE ONCE THE NEEDED NUMBERS IS REACHED THEN ANYBODY THAT SHOW INTEREST WILL NOT BENEFIT. TO MAKE THE FUNDING EASIER, YOU MAY DECIDED TO DO IT BATCH BY BATCH AND 20PEOPLE CAN MAKE EACH BATCH.

CC LHIMEET, INNOBETS, AND THE ENTIRE MEMBERS OF THIS THREAD

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by undisputed25(m): 9:53am On May 03, 2018
innobets:

72 different tickets bro..

We die here grin
Innobet 10
Alabi - - - 10
Lhimeet I pray Alex spirit won't enter you this time
I beg those of us online yesterday when the good news heard should be considered first..... The screen shot is in the page please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spcoded: 9:53am On May 03, 2018
johnny26000:
hmmm
no fight bro, peace
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:53am On May 03, 2018
blezdBen:
Hi guys, unless bet9ja decides to remove all of the goalscorer options(which is unlikely) I think we may still have the chance to hit them even though more unlikely now( but who thought 60m will be won in less than 14days).
We could still try to get the correct score of two or three matches and choose scorers. Scorers will now be easy cos you have to choose only one. The problem is the correct scores. But with some permutation one might get it right. I refuse to believe it is impossible because no one thought we would come this far with winnings.
So guys continue trying your luck, who knows, you might be next to win the millions and who knows, you might be wrecked by them.
Bottomline is, the goldmine is still on.
As for me, am not playing any shitty Acca or 1.3 odds again.
#wediehere!!
Guy youre right if we decided to focus on just three matches and predict different correct scores,i am sure someone will be a millionaire today
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 9:54am On May 03, 2018
innobets:
congrats bro
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:54am On May 03, 2018
innobets:
I never see alert, y'all should relax.....

When alert show, una go be the first to know
how much were you able to withdraw? I just wan know the maximum amount per withdrawal.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 9:54am On May 03, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
is it that they remove it totally or the option is still there but you cant accumulate it on a single match?

the option is still there, you just cannot accumulate it for now, you can only play as singles.

thats what we mean by "bringing it back" that they would remove the "block" on it not that it was removed totally
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:55am On May 03, 2018
spcoded:
no fight bro, peace
peace
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 9:55am On May 03, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Make we all gather go there abeg.. I must chop my own millions too.. Haba.. Bet9ja are partial, let the goodies go round abeg

#Bet9jaPleaseBringBackOurGoldmine
cant you see the option is there, you can't accumulate
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
If you win millions please remember me..

grin grin
No lele....but if u first me win nko
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by caddylac(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2018
blezdBen:
Hi guys, unless bet9ja decides to remove all of the goalscorer options(which is unlikely) I think we may still have the chance to hit them even though more unlikely now( but who thought 60m will be won in less than 14days).
We could still try to get the correct score of two or three matches and choose scorers. Scorers will now be easy cos you have to choose only one. The problem is the correct scores. But with some permutation one might get it right. I refuse to believe it is impossible because no one thought we would come this far with winnings.
So guys continue trying your luck, who knows, you might be next to win the millions and who knows, you might be wrecked by them.
Bottomline is, the goldmine is still on.
As for me, am not playing any shitty Acca or 1.3 odds again.
Betslip number please drop it want to play
#wediehere!!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by darkmanix: 9:55am On May 03, 2018
congrats winner man,becareful with your life now for you are important and rich already. take a trip to another town relax and plan your steps dont be around greedy friends i know you have them plenty and you cant satisfy them. help only the needy, the strong should break their kernel themselves. big congratulation on joining the millionaire club but remember only your tight palm will keep you one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by innobets(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
how much were you able to withdraw? I just wan know the maximum amount per withdrawal.

I think the maximum withdrawal is 10m, though I mistakenly withdrew 4M while trying to withdraw 40

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 9:58am On May 03, 2018
Low risk game!
Stake with what you can afford to lose.

B929ECPZWEPWQA-2029761
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RealtopGee(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
innobets:
I killed them with this B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961

But they are lucky I did not bury them with this

B938ECPSPPATPC-680961
B938ECPECSZWZS-680961

#Gods_plan.

grin grin

A big congrats to you, Gee. This is really very wonderful how our blessing can come from unexpected but hopeful sources. Indeed you have been truly blessed.
The Gee would also like to indicate his interest in receiving any tip from your benevolence. He supports Lhimeet for disbursement of funds.
Thanks and God continue to bless you and bless us too.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Physika(f): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by psalmie007(m): 9:59am On May 03, 2018
GREENGRATULATIONS TO INNOBETS!!!!

GOD WEH DO UR OWN GO DO MY OWN TOO... I TAP INTO YOUR ANOINTING INNOBET�

(1) (2) (3) ... (1967) (1968) (1969) (1970) (1971) (1972) (1973) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.