Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2028) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4893627 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sogan44(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2018
toomush:
No inplay again?
Am not seeing booking codes but why?
My favourite punters where Una dey abeg
Redistrict Chewbacca Cheifheywhy 1realbobby Acex
I dey miss Una games
abeg games of at least 20 odds ooo I hV less than 100 naira in my bet9ja account ooo a brother asking for a hand of fellowship
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Percival9(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2018
innobets:

I paid out 90k last month.. They didn't ask me for verification and it wasn't up to six hours before alert show
it wasnt scam its legit mail.... they require it if u won big money ... like a guy i knw that won 11 million he goes through that process... after u send them they pay in less than 4 hrs
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 6:52pm On May 03, 2018
whogoesthere:
alexistaiwo,

I haven't seen any alert yet, my name is on the list........please credit me asap, I dropped my account details on your thread.

Thanks

Same here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by idongesit88: 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
in ALL my years in this thread, I've never seen this huge traffic before

. I just weak

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IamNanas(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
See the image below

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
innobets:

I paid out 90k last month.. They didn't ask me for verification and it wasn't up to six hours before alert show

90k and #41m aren't the same boss.. even bank will demand for some identification when such money enters. and U know people win such an amount once in a while. I don't think the message is scam. maybe they want to verify some things from you.. just call the customer care and hear what they will say ist
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Umartins1(m): 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
shocked
FearlessDapsin:
A little bird told me. I'm also there. We should meet up sometime.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 6:53pm On May 03, 2018
We that were in the first hatch and haven't been credited nko? Please stop justifying evil. Since he can reach out to us from the other thread, why is he keeping silent? Them give u 100k, u share like only 20k and u think say u try?
1realBobby:
you guys should stop this habit of calling people things they are not.. Alexistaiwo was banned from commenting on the business section. he can view posts but can't comment.... to the best of my knowledge he tried his possible best to oversee a fair sharing.. I for one got my own part of the money, so because your name was not included does not give you the right to call him a thief...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olizey(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
1realBobby:
you guys should stop this habit of calling people things they are not.. Alexistaiwo was banned from commenting on the business section. he can view posts but can't comment.... to the best of my knowledge he tried his possible best to oversee a fair sharing.. I for one got my own part of the money, so because your name was not included does not give you the right to call him a thief...

first of all, i did not partake in the 1k shit.

and what else did you expect?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DimFemmy(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
oh boy..see as female username yapa for thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adekola02(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
we plenty for hia no be small
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mcgift(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
innobets:

As they don close my options..

I think it's over..

A journey of 5 years

some still dey wonder why I have six digits as my ID.

DEM NO KNOW SAY E DON TEY

Where mine is seven digit
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
whogoesthere:
alexistaiwo,

I haven't seen any alert yet, my name is on the list........please credit me asap, I dropped my account details on your thread.

Thanks

I was the first person to drop my acct details on the said yesterday, but up till now, ah no see any alert.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
innobets:

Baba I ready to wash your car when you buy am. Just show me love abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tonnieblaise(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
innobets a beg give us that 6,000 odds wey u play today....as the fund wey dem wan share fit no reach me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Uniqueaccountant(m): 6:54pm On May 03, 2018
peteromakay:

Lhimeet

Guys please still hold on on the sharing of the money, this thread is occupied with newbie and they are using their messages to block games since yesterday night haba...... let the atmosphere clear small.........
my suggestion, lhimeet y not settle those that are here from at least 2016/17 season 11...that way it could be fair enough
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by innobets(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2018
1realBobby:

Maybe you people will have to quote the people involved and beg them to lift Alexistaiwo ban to come and settle guys..

I was banned from the group too that was how I came back..

I am just saying

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nospain: 6:55pm On May 03, 2018
We de wait
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 6:55pm On May 03, 2018
sammyobi584:

90k and #41m aren't the same boss.. even bank will demand for some identification when such money enters. and U know people win such an amount once in a while. I don't think the message is scam. maybe they want to verify some things from you.. just call the customer care and hear what they will say ist

If I win such amount, I go dey collect am small small
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 03, 2018
We are here o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
grin
alexie4real:
9 mins to go

See people we die here
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sandammy(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
Almost brothers
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Habiodunz(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
Everybody dey wait for 7:00 shey innobet self don send the funds to lhimeet undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olobojay(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
Nasty22:

Careful with mails yhu receive man.... mk scammers no use u shine... Udo
I think it's beta he contact their customer care to verify the authenticity of the mail
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jtjohn(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
see people......Nigerians and awoofs
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ajisogun(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
Uniqueaccountant:
I just spotted another MAYB little but okay goldmine after the funding ...m gonna release it...since bet9ja wanna play smart.... We also are blessed with good brains better that ICT

Pls add me to your group cos I will love to win this money. 07033784748. Bobtee
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by busky101(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
Oh boy viewers for here now be like say na UEFA finals wink I no fit shout..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by alexie4real(m): 6:56pm On May 03, 2018
4 mins to show down

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hollawahlay(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2018
CHINE55:
Baba I ready to wash your car when you buy am. Just show me love abeg
bros how va na, shey e don reach dis stage ni
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2018
Lhimeet:
Here we go!

Please kindly drop your bank account number & your bank name.

Please if you omit one of the above,i will skip your post

NB : I have haven't received the fund yet

Once I get the alert, will commence with the funding

Let's do it orderly & peacefully please

THANK YOU

0163932944 Gtbank
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Schelube(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2018
Innobet, any game today. Kindly share o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:57pm On May 03, 2018
shocked

I DON SHOW!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) (2031) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.