Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2055) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4927163 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 03, 2018
TO Lhimeet
AS AN ELDERLY MAN IN THIS FORUM..95% MONIKERS ARE NOT EXISTING IN THIS FORUM... BE WISE WHEN SELECTING.. ONLY SELECT THOSE THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED POSITIVELY... PLS BE TRANSPARENT WHEN DOING THIS..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by klassd(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2018
The first 100 people should be credited, newbie or not. y'all should stop causing problems.

Between Im not interested in the money

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 7:30pm On May 03, 2018
Platoworks , how far na. Abeg I fit see small money for ur hand, not for bet9ja tho
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suregiver48: 7:30pm On May 03, 2018
Viking007:
Nigerians are naturally greedy. The only way out is for you guys to screen out accounts with less than 50 posts on this thread or accounts less than 1 months old...or go deeper by cross-checking Bank accounts with same name.

This was exactly what I told him in the morning. they called me all kinds of name. now he has repeated the same mistakes that Alexistaiwo made imagine someone with 5 monikers and 5 different account numbers of friends and family ..
I will wait and see how people will tarnish his image.. he was the one that drew the crowd assuming he said those that commented between April and now crowd won't be like this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hazard1759(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
Lhimeet pls after selecting those that have made d list,kindly cross check the active ones on this thread

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pu7pl3(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
mcgift:

Shey you don' see it

Yep
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by weazzy(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
abeh any coupon to play for the night too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Boss, network gree u post?

I no even get idea regard wetin dey sup!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
ClassicMG:
ask torres2 if its same email he got when he was asked to verify his account

It is the same I got then..he should verify the sender if it was from Customer care....by now he won't be able to login in again on his account. (Relating to my experience though)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RIchieSuazo(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
Lhimeet shey make i help you flush out new monikers or double accounts.. i get the time

Man's cant come and be greedy...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2018
klassd:
The first 100 people should be credited, newbie or not. y'all should stop causing problems.

Between Im not interested in the money

I DEY PITY YOU. NEWBIES WILL BE SKIPPED

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
Successimpactld:
TO Lhimeet

AS AN ELDERLY MAN IN THIS FORUM..95% MONIKERS ARE NOT EXISTING IN THIS FORUM... BE WISE WHEN SELECTING.. ONLY SELECT THOSE THAT HAVE CONTRIBUTED POSITIVELY... PLS BE TRANSPARENT WHEN DOING THIS..

What's your definition of positively? If I have been on this group for over 4 years and I have been chipping in one or two words, I don't deserve to be part of the largesse?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rockafellar(m): 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
DonPikko:
Mynd44

Lmao. You err young man. Am not like you, I don't try to be someone am not. Get your own life and stop impersonating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kzeebaba: 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
Water Don pass garri here ooo I never witness this on this thread before even when I newly follow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 7:32pm On May 03, 2018
Only one person go end up with like 20k, Lhimeet I said share card, you no gree
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
Suregiver48:

This was exactly what I told him in the morning. they called me all kinds of name. now he has repeated the same mistakes that Alexistaiwo made imagine someone with 5 monikers and 5 different account numbers of friends and family ..
I will wait and see how people will tarnish his image.. he was the one that drew the crowd assuming he said those that commented between April and now crowd won't be like this

HE WILL HANDLE IT
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RIchieSuazo(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
Suregiver48:

The lhimeet wey i sabi get sense sha.. so no need to worry much
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Rakiticbarca: 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
vert007:

Gtb Saidat Shodipe
(Blessings follow you)
make una fear God na, this is ur first and only post on this thread, and it's your type that will complain about the government. shocked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by stacyadams: 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
Successimpactld:
TO Lhimeet
i support u..some people wey I know from sexuality forum plenty here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChungLee: 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
0021895774 GTB grin grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hemjayy: 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
Lhimeet:
Here we go!

Please kindly drop your bank account number & your bank name.

Please if you omit one of the above,i will skip your post

NB : I have haven't received the fund yet

Once I get the alert, will commence with the funding

Let's do it orderly & peacefully please

THANK YOU

Abeg o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Suregiver48: 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
Successimpactld:
TO Lhimeet

when I was saying it in the morning, you people castigated me..now see the effect.. they might even have banned the guy even
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ibrochaka(m): 7:33pm On May 03, 2018
I think the complain now is all about people dropping more than one moniker, let's allow lhimmeet do the compilation of the names first then it's now our individual responsibility to go through each of the names to know the new monikers included in the list.... You don't expect Lhimeet to compile the name and then start going through all the monikers one after another impossible!!

Any moniker that was created between last month and today should be excluded.... Just a suggestion....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2052) (2053) (2054) (2055) (2056) (2057) (2058) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.