Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,874 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4885902 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
daddio:

NA GARRI AND KULIKULI UNA WAN SOAK FIR DIS NIGHT?

MAKE I GIF UNA GROUNDNUTS?

With sugar abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
smithsydny:
Alexistaiwo can view but can't comment.. His been banned

If u no bring that money ehhh grin ;DMake I know talk shaa..

Didn't want to bring this up here but will just say it.

I help funded one of the guys here 1k out of trust but sadly he has refused to pay me back my money.

I call him no answer I whatsapp him excuse upon excuse.. I just smile because I try to be transparent and do my legit funding which I will continue doing..

No body know where life dey carry am go 2mro oo.. If because 1k person go hide ahh. I don't even know what to say.

Thank God for God

Chuks Smith drop that mofos Moniker ASAP.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by GladmanGoddey(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
DeadFool:
Hello guys, my name is deadfool... Some of my friends call me deadgoat.
I may not be a very intelligent man, as I dropped out from the University in my third year because I was fed up, but I can confidently tell you guys that I have made a life for myself through bet9ja.

I currently have 3 cars, a house in Lagos and more than 50m in my bank account courtesy Alabi.

I am here today to show you guys the part to success as I see most of you here are bloody losers, poor goats and unemployed bαdress...

I have an E-BOOK called The 7 Great Ways To Wreck Alabi, it is very insightful... I tell you, if you get it your generation will never be broke again..

It's just #3000 and what you stand to gain is more than that... Interested guys mail me at ogaboss55@yahoo.com.

NB: insult me, I promise you will ejaculate blood till you die

grin cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pushking(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
gundogan:
72VMB8X no play play leave it or love it

Baba I dey with you

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Igwe007(m): 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
smithsydny:

I help funded one of the guys here 1k out of trust but sadly he has refused to pay me back my money.

I call him no answer I whatsapp him excuse upon excuse.. I just smile because I try to be transparent and do my legit funding which I will continue doing..

No body know where life dey carry am go 2mro oo.. If because 1k person go hide ahh. I don't even know what to say.

Thank God for God

But y u sef do mistake fund person wey no give u your money. U know this is a faceless forum, that's a mistake on your side.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 11:15pm On May 03, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Alexistaiwo funded me today. He's cleared all doubts (from my perspective). If you haven't been funded yet, I would advise you stay patient till tomorrow, unfailingly.
Please until others and myself receive the cash, we still keep our doubt about alexistaiwo..he can do anything..
The ball is in his court
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2018
paroh137:

Something about a woman in charge that turns me on immensely. Do you have a man, Dominique?

I usually don't ask twice but I'll make an exception for you, seeing as my seriousness may be in doubt. Do you have a man, Dominique? If you lose this opportunity don't come crawling to me when I've lost interest in you. Don't think cos I'm here begging for funds today I don't have prospects for tomorrow. Send me a pm if you don't wanna talk here. I'll understand.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 03, 2018
alexistaiwo my details dey my profile o,no replace me anybody.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 11:16pm On May 03, 2018
Ops. I was asking about the alert sha.
Montez90:
yes, but he as not received alert
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 11:16pm On May 03, 2018
HitlerGaddafi:
i've always known you to be very useless right from season 11 so i'm not suprised you can't curtail a simple advice from me . Instead you and your cohorts are monitoring my moves in ilorin looking for a girl to bed. See let me tell you something young man. I have 2 wives and a 4 year old son. The first wife and kid are in michigan, usa at the moment. The second resides in Mokwa, niger state. But that doesn't mean i cannot play away match. As a man u can't escape the lust. See i joined the nigerian army at the age of 24, served 8 years and discharged due to health concern. Those from the previous threads wil remember me as an army captain. Someone once challenged me on that thread and i told him my full name say if they born am well he should come and meet me at the officers mess at dodan barracks. The fool never showed up. I would have slaughtered him like fowl and hang his intestines around his neck. I've been to several african peace keeping mission. I've fought in maiduguri. Go to maiduguri and locate biu town. I was among those that won that battle in 2014 under the then maj usman. You think you have seen life that you can come here and talk to me anyhow because i dey find ashawo? You don' t know anything.
Ashawa Finder, I throway blookos for you

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 11:16pm On May 03, 2018
Kizyte:
I'm really disappointed at the way we responded today. I'll drop the games the way they are, I'm tired of collecting the games. Aim not achieved due to lack of cooperation from participants.

I've tried my best to make everyone post their games but my effort is fruitless.

1st Ticket: 72VK3HD
2nd Ticket: 72VKGT5
Combined: 72VJR2D

NB: modify game before staking angry

I shall be posting personally analyzed games from next week. Will not require combined effort anymore. sad

you don try jare

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 11:16pm On May 03, 2018
NBA playoffs . Raptors vs Cavs -over 210.5 points

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2018
klassd:

Take a look at my games today, I think I can still contribute

B936ECPWECTTAQ-3478678
This is exactly my type of game, this is the kind of game I'm looking for. We will work together.
Nice job!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Alexistaiwo funded me today. He's cleared all doubts (from my perspective). If you haven't been funded yet, I would advise you stay patient till tomorrow, unfailingly.
i haven't gotten mine but i know too well that he will fund us.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 11:17pm On May 03, 2018
I think the problem is the delay and his silence. Totally wrong and uncalled for, but then again, having received mine and others testifying, let's just give him tomorrow.
promisious:

Please until others and myself receive the cash, we still keep our doubt about alexistaiwo..he can do anything..
The ball is in his court
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 03, 2018
AxceX:
you're good wink
Baba no mind my angry post tonight. Na vex cause am. Make I follow quote you tomorrow?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gundogan(m): 11:17pm On May 03, 2018
niyiforeal:
angry patient as how??
Fine he was banned at least he should have people that are on nairaland and he will log in here and tell us what's happening
plz who waz banned?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jugz(f): 11:17pm On May 03, 2018
bigcee:

Come inside so we can clean it together.

Shift biko....
U b drycleaner?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jagaban880: 11:18pm On May 03, 2018
Kizyte:
Thanks, but job not really well done cos some people posted games without analyzing them very well, while some did not post at all, and these are the same people that won in their various groups sad
....Bro abeg share your wkend Game.wif me..make i follow u smile small...no decline..abeg

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 11:18pm On May 03, 2018
Well, I think his silence is disturbing. Since He can post in other threads, he should have addressed this to you. You'll probably have to wait till tomorrow to know what's next. I doubt he has ulterior motives anymore though.
BianoJay:

He categorically told me that my name was replaced from the list because I couldn't post details on the closest thread, like it was my fault. I asked him who replaced my name on the list when there wasn't any other list, the guy has ignored me since...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jugz(f): 11:18pm On May 03, 2018
klassd:

like kizyte has suggested, we can all do this if we look deep. 15 games gave up to 35m

True

Pls mention me when u hav any games smiley

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 03, 2018
Chidexter:

You can imagine, Nigerians which way?
shey u see.. If my network no goof or I dey road I try to let una know my current challenge to avoid panic.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DeadFool(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2018
Domlayomi:

Na ur papa n mama b goats for ur village... Look at dx fool o, u get 50m for account u still dey sell 3k e-book. Chai some people no even no how to scam, u Hv just successfully scammed ur brain if u don't no.. Oponu ayirada
Look at this rotten maggot!! Dangote is the richest black man alive and yet he still sells #10 sugar, #2500 flour, #2600 bag of cement..

Your decayed brain didn't tell you that no matter how much you have, you still need to make more to sustain that wealthy status.

Well, I warned you guys not to insult me, but since you think you have balls I swear to you, by this time tomorrow, those two balls in between your legs would be no more.

The next time you urinate, it shall be blood, you will cum blood till you die and live this your miserable poor life..

You shall not be given a befitting burial, but shall be thrown inside river benue as sacrifice...

I swear this to you if I be the deadfool!!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by clintonbusquet: 11:20pm On May 03, 2018
Again, wrong move for him to have totally blacked out be patient till tomorrow, mate.
niyiforeal:
angry patient as how??
Fine he was banned at least he should have people that are on nairaland and he will log in here and tell us what's happening
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 11:20pm On May 03, 2018
clintonbusquet:
Ops. I was asking about the alert sha.
okay, he as received alert for monthly account statement

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by jugz(f): 11:20pm On May 03, 2018
Kizyte:
Thanks, but job not really well done cos some people posted games without analyzing them very well, while some did not post at all, and these are the same people that won in their various groups sad

B like goldmine and rev-sharing don distract ppl a lot

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gundogan(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2018
pushking:

Baba I dey with you
lets do it 2getda

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mercyway: 11:20pm On May 03, 2018
Kizyte:
I'm really disappointed at the way we responded today. I'll drop the games the way they are, I'm tired of collecting the games. Aim not achieved due to lack of cooperation from participants.

I've tried my best to make everyone post their games but my effort is fruitless.

1st Ticket: 72VK3HD
2nd Ticket: 72VKGT5
Combined: 72VJR2D

NB: modify game before staking angry

I shall be posting personally analyzed games from next week. Will not require combined effort anymore. sad

Sorry bro, am sure its the 42milli tsunami. I believe that next week will be better than this week. This game shall favour us

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 11:20pm On May 03, 2018
gundogan:
plz who waz banned?
alexistaiwo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2018
davida222:
Sir keep calm dont mind the ignorant guy. Sir I have sent u a mail thank. Again keep calm not everyone uses their head. Thnks
This guy mumu pass Samson own..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2018
Igwe007:

But y u sef do mistake fund person wey no give u your money. U know this is a faceless forum, that's a mistake on your side.
actually I've been chatting with him for a long time funded his account even when he was in Libya. I helped him seriously.

But cuz of 1k this guy just lock up..

I gave him days to pay up.. Him no gree answer me or pick up my call..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2018
smithsydny:

Thank God for God

Brother, and for my funding I first paid into your account before you funded my 1xbet that Sunday.

Well such is life, there are some people who never worth the assistance you render to them. Such person needs not to be cursed because he has placed curse on himself and hope its not the person with this number?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2072) (2073) (2074) (2075) (2076) (2077) (2078) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.