Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4899227 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 8:39am On May 04, 2018
innobets:

20k each for you and the millionaire Chewbacca..

That's if he go need am..

But I never see alert shaa.

I go run that one myself..
Bro you Don try ooo...you so have a open Small mind... If na some guys dem no go show for this place again ooo; you're blessed already, but God bless you more.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:40am On May 04, 2018
Abeg, i need two hundred naira fund for my merrybet acct...in exchange for card, anybody?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Zamad(m): 8:41am On May 04, 2018
paroh137:

He was early enough, people who posted after him are on the list. Any idiot will open his phone and start typing rubbish because data is cheap. Please carry on
I AGREE,ONE OF US IS AN IDIOT WHO DOESN'T USE HIS BRAIN TALKLESS OF HIS PHONE WELL.IF NOT 'IT' SHOULD HAVE SEEN THAT THE PEOPLE AFTER HIM THAT ARE ON THE LIST ACTUALLY QUOTED MORE THAN ONCE AND THEIR EARLY QUOTES WAS RECORDED.
I'M SORRY,I KNOW THIS MIGHT BE HARD FOR YOU BUT PLEASE USE THAT BRAIN TO FIGURE OUT WHO THE IDIOT IS.
CHEERS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:42am On May 04, 2018
ernesterioo:
Cc: Lhimeet

Some of us cannot comment and be active on the thread, some of us are active background observers...We play games and lost the game together with the person that post it, some of us once in a time drop comments.

Kindly reconsider, 200 monickers vote, #2000 for all is a notable sun, let's be our brothers keep, we don't know where we might ourselves tomorrow.

baba move on abeg..me sef be regular commentator here.one moniker listed there was right under my own comment but wetin man go do..we mustn't be lucky everyday.
life goes on..Tomorrow is still another day
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Domlayomi(m): 8:43am On May 04, 2018
cyberhike:
happy birthday to me... I'm grateful to God Almighty for counting me worthy of witnessing this day; I'm not perfect neither am i qualified by the works of my hands. but God spared my life. I give all glory to him.

the past year has not been one of the best; nevertheless I'm grateful for everything. I know this new year will be better and more rewarding.

if God can change innobet, looopy and axcex story within 90 minutes then mine is easy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CYBERHIKE
Happy Birthday man, I wish u the very best life has to offer...no worries ur millions is just by the corner waiting for you to come get it... Once again hbd

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:43am On May 04, 2018
Abeg who get spare phone? Make im dash me..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:46am On May 04, 2018
abeg I need cool 500 odds for weekend.. I need to hammer alabi small this weekend abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kodimoore(m): 8:46am On May 04, 2018
Chijohn42k:
I don't want to talk,its seem u don't know what u are doing again.all dis list names,my eyes neva jam dem for thread.

Bros, I tire o. Very shocked to say the least but shit happens n life goes. Lhimeet did a wonderful job, kudos but lots of many unseen recipients benefited today as against genuine naira landers.

Congrats once again to Innobest, More increase n grace.

Jollof rice don finish for now but d party ain't over, let's move on guys.

Thank GOD its Friday.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 8:47am On May 04, 2018
crystalboss:

my phone was off, and I left my charger at home.

but pls am I not an active member here.? hope you have check my profile and everytin?

Guy move on..I don already plan on what to do with the money now that my name no dy there should I kill myself?
just chill.tomorrow is another day..you might be the one to win and drop for the house sef

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 8:48am On May 04, 2018
rastaLivity:
ya man, what's your banned handle
smithsydny
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:48am On May 04, 2018
oya the money no reach my hand because of mumu nairaland sever.

anyways thanks for distributing it equally,youre one of a kind.

who can fund bet9ja exchange for card should holla me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 8:49am On May 04, 2018
crystalboss:

my phone was off, and I left my charger at home.

but pls am I not an active member here.? hope you have check my profile and everytin?

Yes you are.

But you gotta understand something, there was no post made by you when he asked for details

A cursory look at all your post shows that you made no single comment by 7. The funds being shared isn't 'solely' dependent on your being active here or not. If you don't signify interest, someone else will and take the slot.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 8:49am On May 04, 2018
promisious:

grin

Buhari state
o my God
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IamNanas(m): 8:50am On May 04, 2018
CheeBoo:
Alexistaiwo, IamNanas was supposed to fill my slot for Looopy's bucks. Rather, you deprived him by claiming that the slot has been filled. By who?

Please, transfer that #1000 into his account. If you do not do so, I will send holy thunder across to you that will smash your balls.

I am not joking.

Bros, I don beg am tire.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Alexpetra: 8:50am On May 04, 2018
kodimoore:

Bros, I tire o. Very shocked to say the least but shit happens n life goes. Lhimeet did a wonderful job, kudos but lots of many unseen recipients benefited today as against genuine naira landers.

Thank GOD its Friday.
lol...you don't even know the name of the celebrant

#INNOBETS NOT innobest!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 8:51am On May 04, 2018
alonso2214:
leave them no be their fault na innobet i blame e suppose give anyone a dime here make every go make their millions them selfs...see all the monickers some self did not make it up to drop details still their name is listed...
chai

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2018
INNOBETS ABEG COME MAKE WE DISCUSS, I GET BUSINESS FOR YOU grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by peteromakay(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2018
Good morning house
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ChungLee: 8:52am On May 04, 2018
Resentment is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
Let go n let love.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kendrick93(m): 8:52am On May 04, 2018
innobets:

bro my name is not on the list...abeg drop something make boys use hold body small,use am stake.
bet1d-- 5652195
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chijohn42k(m): 8:53am On May 04, 2018
kodimoore:

Thank GOD its Friday.
people wey dier last post na 20017 january check dier most view topic u won't see business
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by joeeee240(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2018
LHIMEET, HOW FAR NA? E GET PEOPLE WEY NEVER COMMENT FOR ANY OF THE THREADS WEY THAT LIST AND YET YOUR BROTHERS WEY DON HUSTLE WITH YOU TIRE FOR HERE, NO DEY. E NO MAKE SENSE O
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mversed: 8:55am On May 04, 2018
innobets:

Jeez... Your generosity here is out of space. Not many would do this. I missed out on the chosen 100, sadly. Can I get a token from the largee when received?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by IamNanas(m): 8:55am On May 04, 2018
highman10:
Waiting consigned me undecided undecided

I have chosen to be on my own because of those monikers way dey use person money for pride.

If them finish, my own will be shared by me personally

Abeg when you dey share your own, remember me... Since they start to share money for this group, I never receive.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rastaLivity: 8:55am On May 04, 2018
Imustreturn:
smithsydny
oh, contact the Mod_did you post your bank details after the thread was unlocked?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by st2clem: 8:56am On May 04, 2018
after all the noise and ...

i was able to gather this among them pages fastforwarding.

72W3VDT
72TTVLN
72W3M7M
72VJR2D
72W3STD
72VZPYY kepy
72VXR53
72W3YCW
72W5TLM
72wcr2c keppy remix
72wfdb8 innobet remix

i can't give individual credits.
try your hands on them, you might be lucky.

3ple gbosa for kizyte for standing fast , we hope for a green weekend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pryme(m): 8:57am On May 04, 2018
Pls let's try to be reasonable here, the members on this forum are over a Million, the active (or non active) members on this thread are more than a thousand.

If money is meant to be shared among 100 members here, common sense should tell us that not everyone will make the list - its inevitable.

If the money was meant to be shared for everyone that's a different matter, 100 ppl is not the same thing as everybody.

Pls if you don't get the money or your name is not on the list just move on. Remember you are worth more than this.

Pls lets start seeing reasonable post that can change ppls lives, just like when saw reasonable post that changed a few ppls life here.

There is money to be made don't get stuck on crumbs.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Neroclassic001: 8:57am On May 04, 2018
Lhimeet:

You can check their post on NL
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kodimoore(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2018
Alexpetra:
lol...you don't even know the name of the celebrant

#INNOBETS NOT innobest!

Thank you very much. It was a deliberate act by me. Abi d guy never upgrade for your eyes? 42m no b beans na? Obi won't be a boy forever o. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 8:58am On May 04, 2018
innobets:

Remixed grin 72wfdb8
If rich man dey drop ticket like this you go just dey play am with confidence cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Neroclassic001: 8:58am On May 04, 2018
pryme:
Pls let's try to be reasonable here, the members on this forum are over a Million, the active (or non active) members on this thread are more than a thousand.

If money is meant to be shared among 100 members here, common sense should tell us that not everyone will make the list - its inevitable.

If the money was meant to be shared for everyone that's a different matter, 100 ppl is not the same thing as everybody.

Pls if you don't get the money or your name is not on the list just move on. Remember you are worth more than this.

Pls lets start seeing reasonable post that can change ppls lives, just like when saw reasonable post that changed a few ppls life here.

There is money to be made don't get stuck on crumbs.
There should be transparency

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RedDistrict: 8:58am On May 04, 2018
kingsleyvictor:
your weekend game
I've just played this one, i'll post others as i play
100bucks % confidence also
B936ECPRCQASQC-4042419
Greens!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.