Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4889993 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ekiseme(m): 3:43pm On May 04, 2018
Nasty22:
B935ECEPQERZEC-1502327
Arsenal straight win against burnley? undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ekiseme(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2018
bakayokoko:

OSO IMI MEANS WHAT?

NO BE CURSE ABI INSULT B THAT??
rat someone out.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 3:49pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:
it is I guess network iss

EDIT: I logged out and in again. Fine now thanks.

Bro I don't understand. My balance is showing 0 naira, whereas Bet9ja sent me confirmation email. Please help me check if you've been debited.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
Too much capping no dey full basket... To end this, whoever wins money should fund who he deemed fit. Don't give money to anybody even father Abraham to share, there must always be enemies and gift would not become sour milk and an Avenue for thievery.

Nothing more... Nothing less.

Who need 5odds jare?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by 1realBobby(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:
I don reply na
I've replied Bro... thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Jamisky670: 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
This is my bus ticket from the village any+cs sent me 72YKYWY
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by douchesnozzle(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
See as phobia for big odds cast d first game on my ticket. I saw afip away win at 1.5 fear no let me play am even when I know say Dem good. I decided to foolishly go for ov 1.5 with small odds now d Afip dey win with a lone goal wey Dem score since 14min embarassed undecided

*edited*
Home team equalized in injury time grin cheesy Abeg this punting is 90%luck abeg

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
whales2020:

expectation my foot.... dey voted for 200pple... he did like jagaban and only provided 100monikers. pple are bringing it to his notice, baba refused

how is greediness going to stop in this our small world

funding of 100 account number is not easy bro, let the 100 lucky guys enjoy. maybe next time we might be lucky enough to fund people or get funded.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 3:50pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX u dey share sumtin I'm present grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naijawisdom(m): 3:52pm On May 04, 2018
Gody05:
did Almighty montez just use scope beg? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha abeg bro, na play I dey play o, no kill me for my mother cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by MrJames007: 3:52pm On May 04, 2018
See as room come empty today. Chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by darealsola(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2018
elo4best:

Innobet won 41.9m B97ECPSPSEEAA-680961(that's the bet slip no) and he decide to show love to the forum by giving out 400k, so men elected Lhimeet to be the chief disbursing officer, since he is one of the few that can be trusted at the moment. and his living up to expectation.
I appreciate a lot...thanks boss....what is the meaning of the things he booked in the betslip...coz d odds were plenty. .I don't understand
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ekiseme(m): 3:54pm On May 04, 2018
Hazard grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Richypman: 3:55pm On May 04, 2018
Since last week, anytime I try booking games it keeps loading and refuse to go from there. Anybody gotten a solution to that please?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 3:57pm On May 04, 2018
Romania»Liga 1 = Poli Timisoara - Voluntari = BTTS (NO)
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funnynation(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2018
Chai I don laugh well bcs of this alexistaiwo issue. I just dey pity the day he will need favour from online or internet forum.
I remember last week wey yemike been mention me for here say I never fund his account, my brother I no think am twice, I fund am sharp sharp bcs this reputation you see so, if you dent your own, you dey on a long thing.
Simple something, come out and tell guys say you use 50k knack 4 odds and the game go south. We go forgive you and move on. We are taking your silence as a thief. You better come and apologize.
My people say tomorrow carry belle, you no know where you go meet one of us and ask for favour and the person go just open Nairaland to page 2115 and read for you.
Like play like play threat of life don dey enter this your case, some people get zero chill here. No take everything for play.

His mood rite now after reading some comments

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walepinna(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2018
MrJames007:

Aswear...em no allow the group game wey kizyti dey try organise get headway...If we focus on punting, even the 1k everybody is fighting for wont matter since everyone is greening like old Trafford grass...

but the alex guy messed up sha...

Good name is better than riches...where the riches sef, Lol 100k? Smh for the guy

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ekiseme(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2018
Richypman:
Since last week, anytime I try booking games it keeps loading and refuse to go from there. Anybody gotten a solution to that please?
try with another browser
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2018
paroh137:

Bro I don't understand. My balance is showing 0 naira, whereas Bet9ja sent me confirmation email. Please help me check if you've been debited.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by walepinna(m): 3:59pm On May 04, 2018
Richypman:

Guess u using chrome? bet9ja been having issues with chrome browser...try use opera mini, works well
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2018
darealsola:
I appreciate a lot...thanks boss....what is the meaning of the things he booked in the betslip...coz d odds were plenty. .I don't understand
I think that market can't be accumulated again now on bet9ja, he was one of the few that benefited from that gold mine. it means selected player that will score in that match and the final score of the match. in that bet slip he predicted that the match will end in 4-2 with mane, dzeko and Niangolan scoring at least one goal in the match.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by t33why: 4:02pm On May 04, 2018
[quote author=Chiefheywhy post=67277364]
Tomorrow bro[/quote
Abeg kindly press share when e ready, it's not fun sifting through this thread for now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Olobojay(m): 4:03pm On May 04, 2018
MrJames007:
Wetin u expect
Na money matter make the room full yesterday oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AxceX(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2018
1realBobby:

I've replied Bro... thanks
DONE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Funnyman: 4:08pm On May 04, 2018
Can someone put me through, I want to start betting and I don't know which site is the best and how to start, thanks.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 04, 2018
Funnyman:
Can someone put me through, I want to start betting and I don't know which site is the best and how to start, thanks.
betland

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Gody05(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2018
RedDistrict:

check my posts bro

played 2 earlier altho the 2nd one is very risky

i'll mention you if i play more

greens!
Alrite bro, will be expecting it soon sha so as to know the amount am to deposit. Greenluck!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 04, 2018
Bet9ja just come up with another goldmine but difficult task to accomplished.

They had to modify the Correct score and Goal scorer option to bedmaker

The two new options are Odds Surge and Betmaker.

I must confess this options will be very difficult to win money becos they mostly appear too risky and somehow virtually impossible.

They just have to regain what Innobets, loopy lhimeet and other lucky ones won over the past one week. Bet9ja feel they have to regain what they've lost in the last one week. it is only the ignorant and gullible that will fall for this set trap.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by abiolag(m): 4:11pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:
Extend ur gesture hand reach here too 4202677
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 4:12pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:
DONE
nairabet if u are seeking for higher odds, bet9ja if u don't want stories when u win millions and sportybet if you want fast payout (with the speed of light).

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sanmitee(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
Yesterday u promised me bro.
AxceX:
Permitted wink
I tried sending u email seems NL pm isn't functioning. Sanmitesmart(at)yahoo.com. Thank you o. I will reply sharply boss.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 4:13pm On May 04, 2018
AxceX:
finding it difficult to get an otp for your transaction.abeg send acc number instead
Plz, Can I Also Get Anything I Wanna Do A Rollover Buh Am Outta Or Bro, You Can Loan Me 1k After 21 Dayz I Return Your Money

(1) (2) (3) ... (2113) (2114) (2115) (2116) (2117) (2118) (2119) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)