Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4900410 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sandammy(m): 5:45am On May 05, 2018
Abeg drop your crazy games o nothing is impossible
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:01am On May 05, 2018
TissuePaper:
If you are still playing straight win games then you still have a lot to learn In punting...just try your best to avoid straight with games there are other markets that pay very well with less risk
Baba show me the way now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:07am On May 05, 2018
Sugaarh:
bantam habeg guy shey the game still dey go
which game?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ciencee(m): 6:10am On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

Okay

I will pick them by merit

I mean I will pick those I know here

I no sure if we being reach 200 following this thread on a weekly basis, staking and losing with multiple codes that we have been seeing here until loopy's winning.
then he promised that 100k and the members began to increase.
now I thing we are over 500 members on this thread. grin
Lhimeet:

Okay

I no sure if before we being reach 200 following this thread on a weekly basis, staking and losing with multiple codes that we have been seeing here until loopy's winning.
then he promised that 100k and the members began to increase.
now I thing we are over 500 members on this thread.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 6:13am On May 05, 2018
innobets:

You still dey awake...

See I don't know why, I need you to collect the name of the remaining people that had been active on the group before my winnings but couldn't make the list..

Let me know their number... Even if na 1K each.. At all at all...

Make I know how much I go add to the one I promised to drop..

Meanwhile everything na MONDAY

Guy please please delete this post let Lhimeet privately select all the original members that were left out and send them to you these bastards will soon derail this thread again I beg you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Okay
man compile my name join de 1k own abeg.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 6:18am On May 05, 2018
B933ECPRESQQTA-2137365

REPLAY,REMIX OR REUSE

GOD BLEX OUR HUSTLE
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tubolancer(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2018
make una remember me too Innobet and Lhimeet meanwhile looking forward for today's game.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2018
72W6SVP. we want to join innobet mane nanigolan. by force!!!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by crystalboss: 6:25am On May 05, 2018
I noticed punters play & OVER 2.5

I would prefer 12 &

becos it almost like the same thing except they have a draw in the OVER2.5

12& odds are far bigger than &OVER2.5 odds

#my opinion

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 6:27am On May 05, 2018
Plenty strange monikers everywhere chai
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 6:28am On May 05, 2018
BianoJay:
Friday wasn't good. Even my Acca no escape..

Imagine Manutd 2x against Brighton destroy my Acca... cry

When things like this happen, one tends to get discouraged... cry cry

I think say na only me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Blackchampion(m): 6:31am On May 05, 2018
Mixed market.
732ZRDC
48.90 odds.
May we be favored this weekend.

Baba JixNation how far u
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Donelli: 6:31am On May 05, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Lol, no matter how hard you prepare for a weekend.. What will be, will be...

But not like this one wey 5 tickets don red from first half of first game. grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:33am On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Okay
lhimeet....hmmm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dasrackhor(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2018
Today is Saturday ooooooooo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lionhearted: 6:35am On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

Okay

Merit? Just pick anyway you like, before plenty people say they merited it o. Today is saturday.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:37am On May 05, 2018
[quote author=Sugaarh post=67292233][/quotei dont really understand d option ...pls can u explain
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Ekiseme(m): 6:39am On May 05, 2018
This una picking parol should be private, make person see road today o.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 6:39am On May 05, 2018
England»Premier League = Stoke - Crystal Palace = DRAW
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rill: 6:41am On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Boss.
To the best of my knowledge, that was my only mistake.
I didn't bother writing the account number down with the monikers after checking if the moniker that provided an account detail is on the list.

I just drafted the account details out and started funding straight away.

I never envisage that many won't bother to acknowledge being funded.

But wait. Why do u even need pple to acknowledge when dey get funded?
As long as u have send the money to the each of the account number posted(after checking the corresponding monikers on ur list), and it says successful, then u mark the monikers down as paid. the rest no concern u again, u don do ur own be that. U should know people are dishonest and thought it all thru

So what now happens to the remaining money now? As some of us have not been funded yet . U go chop all the money alone?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:42am On May 05, 2018
rill:

But wait. Why do u even need pple to acknowledge when dey get funded?
As long as u have send the money to the each of the account number posted(after checking the corresponding monikers on ur list), and it says successful, then u mark the monikers down as paid. the rest no concern u again, u don do ur own be that. U should know people are dishonest and thought it all thru

So what now happens to the remaining money now? As some of us have not been funded yet . U go chop all the money alone?
money way him don use rent house....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2018
boringdraw:
England»Premier League = Stoke - Crystal Palace = DRAW
Oga rest nah, everyday boys de loose money ontop ur games.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 6:48am On May 05, 2018
Sheamus007:

Why you wiked like this?

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2018
Alexis Taiwo don fund me dis morning oooo....Anyway u did well small but ur integrity in dis thread is gone.... well u can still gain it back by giving d rest dia money
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blaquemyc: 6:50am On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:

Okay

no forget to add me oh, am always here but on low key mode

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:52am On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
Okay
Baba abeg add my name
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boniga(m): 6:52am On May 05, 2018
Sheamus007:

Abeg let forget about alexistaiwo and let focus on winning more here. This is the average number of people that's always available here
Where chewbacca nd tonapuck??
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by kodimoore(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet, Good morning. Please don't derail this peaceful house with merit list issue before every tom, dick n harry go flood here and the admin will be forced to lockdown the thread again.

Whatever assignment you want carry out as requested by innobets, please do so secretly that you don't generate dust all over the place.

Today is Saturday, I need to hand-pick good tips that will litter here today.

Mind you someone who you have paid 4k will come back to fight n abuse you because of 1k. Don't be surprised, na Naija we dey so.

Keep up the good works, its never easy to be in charge moreso when it involves sharing jollof rice at a weeding or money @ political gathering meeting. I have seen it all.

Make I enter back my ghost mode jare.

SHALOM.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by elo4best(m): 6:53am On May 05, 2018
I just received Alex 1k now, thanks man for still pushing hard to prove that u are not what majority thought u are. once again, one love Loopy. Innobet may de good lord reward u a thousand times for being so generous to ur family here. #Alexistaiwoisnotascammer....hope others on the list receive their's as well.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Juzec: 6:54am On May 05, 2018
elo4best:

Oga rest nah, everyday boys de loose money ontop ur games.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gantiano(m): 6:54am On May 05, 2018
abiolag:
Wait till tomorrow morning and stake it

(1) (2) (3) ... (2146) (2147) (2148) (2149) (2150) (2151) (2152) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).