Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4890294 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Toyorsih(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2018
Samuel60:

If u are a newbie here, u better shut up abi which kind nonsense u dey talk. Lhimeet was funded less dan 2hrs and he has funded More than 40people n still counting the bastard u supporting was funded 5days ago yet he can't out proudly to show proof of funding 30 out of 100 people and u here yarning dust, u better respect urself and keep quiet

Ignored !
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Percival9(m): 2:42pm On May 05, 2018
Schelube:
Since I received mine from innobet million via Lhimeet. 200naira fund to two person in[b] need only[/b]. Bet9ja I'd. Asap[b][/b]
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Mr FBI,
Check the screenshots below those are some of those I funded today.

If any of those people in the recipient account and come forward with their account details that the screenshots are fabricated, may Thunder strike me.
If not you know the drill angry

You are sounding intelligently stupid.
The date error is from Keystone bank
If nobody believe me
No wahala angry
alexis Taiwo pls fnd my account...yet to get alert....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sheamus007(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
ebony111:
their no allow accumulate on Combo1x2. U can accumulate Player Goal minute own but e hard and na permutation go fit am
copy dat
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by footreja: 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
B912ECEQACCQQP-1187557 Coventry - Morecambe - under 0.5 3pm
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Davedgr8(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
19 @ Davedgr8
DONE!
Credit : Innobets
SEEN!!!
Sure guy.. I been dey exam hall.. Thanks man
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
cc: Lhimeet

ur good work is seen here....100% transparency...

cc:Innobets

na u try pass,God bless that pocket more for making people you have never met happy.......................
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by otutu123(m): 2:43pm On May 05, 2018
innobets:
Ebony111 and chewbecca

Inbox me
You have a good heart brother and i am sure u ll get more good tins coming your way cos of your goodness.
i go happy to benefit from this your good heart brother. biko do something ooo! tnx
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
O boy the alert be like army trumpet.

Innobets i hail you baba....God bless

Lhimeet my nigga.......Your integrity go carry you go places.

i greet the house........
AMEN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iRepMyCity(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
On behalf of Nairaland punters and team goal scorer + correct score market explorers, I suggest innobеts invests bulk part of his millions by creating a Bookmaker Site.

It will fetch him more millions in a very little time.

He should also make sure to include the goalscorer accumulator market on his site.. that way he’ll throw Bet9ja, NairaBet and Lionsbet etc off competition. cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Mr FBI,

If any of those people in the recipient account and come forward with their account details that the screenshots are fabricated, may Thunder strike me.

If nobody believe me
No wahala angry
mr man fund my account first bank 3081887168
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
johnpablo541:

Most weekend transactions show value date as monday. It happens most times.

As in people here are dumb

If you guys like acknowledge being funded, if you like dont.
I am almost through with the funding and after that I will upload the whole transcript for you all to see.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Samuel60: 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Mr FBI,

If nobody believe me
No wahala angry

Even if u funded everybody today, God still gon purnish u cos why should it take u dis long..Are u not ashamed of urself??..Look at what lhimeet is doing same task as u was given and he has funded about 43 people and still counting. Dis is the 5th day and u still here saying jagons. Indeed u are truly a bastard

11 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That incorrect date is Keystone bank error not mine.
guy what is your own?
you have debit alert of everyone you funded but still yet claim you lost a list so can't provide the number of people you have funded..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by overdrive(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
Montez90:
are you commanding him to fund you

Na waa u.no make the guy change mind.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:44pm On May 05, 2018
42 @ Froshroy

DONE!

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Quavooffset: 2:45pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
10 more accounts to go & we wait for the next fund tomorrow smiley
please add me to the next phase acc number 0036249470 Diamond Bank, bet9ja 3305633 thanks God bless
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 05, 2018
iRepMyCity:
On behalf of Nairaland punters and team goal scorer + correct score market explorers, I suggest innobеts invests bulk part of his millions by creating a Bookmaker Site.

He should also make sure to include the goalscorer accumulator market on his site.. that way he’ll throw Bet9ja, NairaBet and Lionsbet etc off competition. cheesy
are u sock?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by PLATO1U(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2018
Innobets. Latest millionaire, God no go let u go down. Nag who dey share the national cake. Am here to collect mine cc-who
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by contekante(m): 2:45pm On May 05, 2018
7377H25

Straight draws... Try your luck.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
O boy the alert be like army trumpet.

Innobets i hail you baba....God bless

Lhimeet my nigga.......Your integrity go carry you go places.

i greet the house........
Oya Naw Fund Me Anything 4rm It
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
Team to score more goals and First team to score, no be goldmine, na direct to village option. only permutation that we include most of the team will make you win
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by froshroy(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
42 @ Froshroy

DONE!

I dun get alert na Godwin! God bless Innobets and Lhimeet for putting a smile on my face.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by ernesterioo(f): 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
not a good advice bruh.... there are lot more he could use that money for.....
iRepMyCity:

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

As in people here are dumb

If you guys like acknowledge being funded, if you like dont.
I am almost through with the funding and after that I will upload the whole transcript for you all to see.

Try and pay them all. And publish the list for transparency.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
43 @ Ufranklin92

DONE!

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 2:46pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Mr FBI,

If nobody believe me
No wahala angry
THE ALERT TIME IS DIFFERENT FROM YOUR PHONE MESSAGE TIME

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2018
Lhimeet:
36 @ Paroh137

DONE!

Thank you brother. Thank ou innobets. I swear if na me I for dey chill for Eko hotel with like 5 bad bitchess and 3 of my guys cheesy
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 2:47pm On May 05, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That incorrect date is Keystone bank error not mine.

you never fund me..I need that money pass cbn.. I dy red now and my name was clearly written in the list
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lucasinho(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2018
shocked
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Schelube(m): 2:48pm On May 05, 2018
MrJames007:
Funded

(1) (2) (3) ... (2182) (2183) (2184) (2185) (2186) (2187) (2188) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.