Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4870719 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2018
InvestorO:

You must be very stupid for this arrongant display,who the Bleep do you think you are.....STOP LITTERING THIS PAGE WITH THIS RUBBISH,SEND IT TO THEIR PRIVATE MAIL
This is the worst you can do.. That's how he will finish everything.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2018
Lhimeet:

You see how him dey talk with authority

Like no im pikin him dey follow talk

Mtcheeew... Them go cry blood..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 10:17am On May 07, 2018
RexKexMilann:
Person go wake up early morning expecting to see better thing only to dey see rubbish up and down!

This is not about beef or shìt. This is about derailment and deviation from the ethics and norms of this thread.

I wonder what the so-called moderators are doing about this. Every thread has it's aim and objectives. A thread for beggars and their benefactors should be created as well so as to curb these nonsense!

So long as this rubbish continues, I will keep venting my grievances.

The so called Lhimeet will not like this.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 10:18am On May 07, 2018
eunisam:

Guy he said the right thing! post the names once and stop making so much noise . I know I cannot make the list as long as you are in control but even if I did please delete my name. I no need again.

Sense..... grin
eunisam:

Guy he said the right thing! post the names once and stop making so much noise . I know I cannot make the list as long as you are in control but even if I did please delete my name. I no need again.

Sense.....
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:19am On May 07, 2018
If una no mention lhimeet name in a day...

Una body no dey dey alright...

Las Las una go dey alright..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:19am On May 07, 2018
Where are the mods for fuvk sake,warris all this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by abiolag(m): 10:20am On May 07, 2018
Vision2045:
If you didn't benefit from Lhimeet funding and you interested in the 1k for 15...quote me with Nay
Nay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by buklarbest: 10:20am On May 07, 2018
InvestorO:

You must be very stupid for this arrongant display,who the Bleep do you think you are.....STOP LITTERING THIS PAGE WITH THIS RUBBISH,SEND IT TO THEIR PRIVATE MAIL

At least he has a reason for sending those post you are complaining about, it's not as if he will keep posting it like that till next week, he's almost through with it...Stop complaining about what you can just ignore.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:20am On May 07, 2018
asqr:
Who is with me..let us start 5 odds rollover 7 days..pm08108999518..we start with 100.nothing is impossible

Don't sweat it! It will cut before 3 days

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RexKexMilann: 10:22am On May 07, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

And you think your grievance will mean something?

What even makes you think your opinion is relevant?

Mtcheeew
Should I be surprised by your response? After all, are you not a major partaker of this?

When people sell their conscience and common sense over meagre and paltry sums, this becomes the result; The ability to deduce right from wrong eludes them.

You've obviously gone haywire as your monicker implies.

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 10:22am On May 07, 2018
Lhimeet:

You're the idiot here

I wanted to keep calm for you guys before but it seems you guys just want to keep showing your stupidity

You will have enough of me this morning

Las las I go chop ban

well since you know how to use the word idiot and stupid I think I should ignore those provocative words for the admin. take bakayokoko's advice. and post the names once and stop derailing this thread with unending list.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:23am On May 07, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

That name dey give some people serious headache

I no come know how much I get wey the hate plenty like this
angry sad
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by RexKexMilann: 10:23am On May 07, 2018
eunisam:

The so called Lhimeet will not like this.
Nobody has to like it, bro.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2018
buklarbest:

At least he has a reason for sending those post you are complaining about, it's not as if he will keep posting it like that till next week, he's almost through with it...Stop complaining about what you can just ignore.
They just want to make unnecessary scenes here

I will give it right back to them this morning
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2018
RexKexMilann:
Should I be surprised by your response? After all, are you not a major partaker of this?

When people sell their conscience and common sense over meagre and paltry sums, this becomes the result; The ability to deduce right from wrong eludes them.

Continue ranting... Idgaf!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2018
eunisam:

well since you know how to use the word idiot and stupid I think I should ignore those provocative words for the admin. take bakayokoko's advice. and post the names once and stop derailing this thread with unending list.
I say you go still kill yourself... Remain small
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2018
eunisam:

I will continue posting bit by bit

Lass lass you can hang yourself

IDGAF!

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:25am On May 07, 2018
Lhimeet:

That name dey give some people serious headache

I no come know how much I get wey the hate plenty like this
angry sad

Do you give a Bleep?

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 10:25am On May 07, 2018
Lhimeet:
Do your worst if I post it one by one
I want to see your worst this morning
You must be very stupid to think you can control the way you want
sorry sir I don't have worst, I have best side of me no worst side sir

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:26am On May 07, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Excuse me again,who is he?is he the fella who won 42million?you two must be sick in he head....take your jagbanjatis begging and rubbish off here.... imbeciles

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:26am On May 07, 2018
RexKexMilann:

I have been following this episode of argument but this post of yours is a complete Mortality kick. I pray the receiver survives this attack.

Better still, I am waiting for the receiver counter kick grin

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2018
InvestorO:

Excuse me again,who is he?is he the fella who won 42million?you two must be sick in he head....take your jagbanjatis begging and rubbish off here.... imbeciles

You're really pained because he doesn't want to bend to you guys instruction... You're the one who is sick...

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lhimeet(m): 10:27am On May 07, 2018
InvestorO:

Like I said before

Do your worst Bro. You can only bark
grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by adebayoggt(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2018
Any games for today?

Leave this matter. If u get fine if you no get move on
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by naijawisdom(m): 10:28am On May 07, 2018
Kizyte:
Consolation game loading...

Good morning!

The consolation never rever ready? Make I no carry my money go play all these tickets that are flying here o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 10:29am On May 07, 2018
Hunry:

he wants to hustle your bride price
Lol, iffa hear grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2018
For God's sake,this is a social forum!!! If you don't like what you see, simply overlook.. Thing guys here actually do not understand is that we don't give a f.u.ck about your ranting ..

STOP TRYING TO DICTATE WHAT OTHERS DO..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rawe45: 10:31am On May 07, 2018
Vision2045:
If you didn't benefit from Lhimeet funding and you interested in the 1k for 15...quote me with Nay

Nay
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 10:31am On May 07, 2018
Roja that..

Much regards to Nainglonan
Lhimeet:
By Merit

Tojahh

DONE!

CC : Innobets
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eunisam: 10:31am On May 07, 2018
I am done quoting kids brain
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by tojahh(m): 10:32am On May 07, 2018
Roja that..

Much regards to Nainglonan

Lhimeet:
By Merit

Tojahh

DONE!

CC : Innobets

(1) (2) (3) ... (2292) (2293) (2294) (2295) (2296) (2297) (2298) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.