Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4890608 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hamzaopera: 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
glimpse33:
wink
Season wan end. Let's break the bank

Code abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Mohsis(m): 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
Kizyte:
Only one game destroyed this your beautiful ticket: B947ECPRWCAEPS-47877 and it happens to be the smallest odd. It's so painful. I also noticed games were extracted from group A+

U know I told u some of the guys didn't so enough research... So I just took my predictions and checked some that were posted

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
I really don't know why guys are giving him attention.. Only me ehh him no go see one mention
If I post d option Una go laff lol just bone am
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 3:54pm On May 08, 2018
Bantam:
You guys are just too lazy to figure out that tissuepaper goldmine, look at the coupon, use ur head u will see it clearly... its not "no penalty" option. no penalty option is always 1.22 odd.
The option is ......
This thing u talk sounds like true ooo..

Menhhh...yan me your own option abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 08, 2018
promisious:

This thing u talk sounds like true ooo..

Menhhh...yan me your own option abeg
undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krak(m): 3:59pm On May 08, 2018
sirwilson:
Just as d other guy said earlier, it is no longer a Goldmine but a LANDMINE since he does not want to share. Well, I Got my ARMORED TANK, it's a landmine resistor... Guess what? I am going to destory Tissuepaper with his god..damn goldmine.

Dont come near me o. I have this with me

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 4:01pm On May 08, 2018
Okay there is no goldmine... Can I rest now? Bunch of bucket heads.. Lol smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 08, 2018
Seen
Lordemperoris100:
No.. Am from imo state...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by eduzz(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2018
TissuePaper:
Okay there is no goldmine... Can I rest now? Bunch of bucket heads.. Lol smiley
Baba today na ur turn. ur fans plenty today o, omo ur wining soon go shut down this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by toomush(m): 4:04pm On May 08, 2018
SeyiAyorinde:

can I have your number please
or please message me on Whatsapp

Seen you can take your digits down
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sent4rina: 4:06pm On May 08, 2018
73L8ZLH

Tommorw' greens
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by KingsArena: 4:14pm On May 08, 2018
Could you please state your inquiry here?

Hafeexla:
KingsArena, those people at the customer agent of lionsbet arent even capable handling anything
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2018
Mohsis:

U know I told u some of the guys didn't so enough research... So I just took my predictions and checked some that were posted
Nice, big winning loading...
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by azpekuliar: 4:18pm On May 08, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
you guys should relax, that market is not working.

That market WILL never be seen again. Tell 'em they need to go back to the boring markets like 1x2, overs, /NG etc... lol cheesy grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niqqa(m): 4:21pm On May 08, 2018
niqqa:
FK Varnsdorf
Pribram
Boom

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by JamesRiley(m): 4:25pm On May 08, 2018
joeeee240:
Hey Tissuepaper I think I've found out what your goldmine is. I would like to pm you to confirm smiley wink
Guy pm me too naa..i go like join u 4 d kain gold mine
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by softmind24: 4:27pm On May 08, 2018
Sandra2017:

May it never be well with you

AMEN!!

You're just a bastard

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by promisious: 4:36pm On May 08, 2018
johnpablo541:

What's your bet9ja id so i double it for you
Omo, see kindness..u try bros
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 4:40pm On May 08, 2018
toomush:

Seen you can take your digits down

But you've quoted the digits
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by fashrola(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2018
Olalekank:
I thought everyone here was matured.

Isn't the goal of this place for us to all win?

Isn't it someone that introduced 1xbet to this place because of the high odds.

Now you discovered a supposed "goldmine" and can't share.

It only shows how self centred and selfish Nigerians are and how far they can go to make sure their fellow men don't succeed.

@tissuepaper, you're not in competition with anybody. If you know you discovered a new method and can't share, what's the point of telling us.

I think the best thing that would help us is to ignore every under 18 kids here.

You dey mind am.... Just like @Shollay who claimed he also discovered a gold mine on 1xbet and never wanted to share the tips...

I hope he should be building his mansion by now
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 4:42pm On May 08, 2018
This sh|t has started on Opera too
Bet9ja not working on almost all browsers

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 4:43pm On May 08, 2018
KingsArena:
Could you please state your inquiry here?

Before I Know The Pros And Cons Of Your Bet Site. I Mistakenly Open An Acount <hafeezla> Which I Mistakenly Put A Name That Doesnt Tally With My Account, So Because Of That I Register A New One <Hafeexla, Now I Read It That You Shouldnt Have Two Account, So I Want One Of It To Be Deleted
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daviesblaze(m): 4:55pm On May 08, 2018
I've been just a passive observer of this thread until now. and i must say i love the interactions and love around here. keep it up. meanwhile, do make sure to watch out for my accurate 5 to 10 odds tip which i will be dropping tonight ahead of tomorrow's game. cool

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by saintkeppy(m): 4:56pm On May 08, 2018
Olalekank:
I thought everyone here was matured.

Isn't the goal of this place for us to all win?

Isn't it someone that introduced 1xbet to this place because of the high odds.

Now you discovered a supposed "goldmine" and can't share.

It only shows how self centred and selfish Nigerians are and how far they can go to make sure their fellow men don't succeed.

@tissuepaper, you're not in competition with anybody. If you know you discovered a new method and can't share, what's the point of telling us.

I think the best thing that would help us is to ignore every under 18 kids here.

Baba, I sight you, where have u been?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Bigmex: 4:57pm On May 08, 2018
Guys please Who knows the best football prediction sites in the world for markets such as over 1.5, 2.5 and ? Sites not just one....thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sukhothai: 4:59pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shollay20(m): 5:04pm On May 08, 2018
fashrola:

You dey mind am.... Just like @Shollay who claimed he also discovered a gold mine on 1xbet and never wanted to share the tips...

I hope he should be building his mansion by now
.Please stop mentioning my name I take God beg you.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Godrocks: 5:08pm On May 08, 2018
Shollay20:

.Please stop mentioning my name I take God beg you.
hahahahaha e pain am o u guys will not kill someone here o

6 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sirwilson(m): 5:10pm On May 08, 2018
Krak:

Dont come near me o. I have this with me

Lol, he is just an ordinary Tissuepaper, we don't need all this... Just shuck him in an ordinary water. Now u can cease fire and return back to base.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 08, 2018
glimpse33:
wink
Season wan end. Let's break the bank
Lol what's the code?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by olahajayi(m): 5:11pm On May 08, 2018
Bigmex:
Guys please Who knows the best football prediction sites in the world for markets such as over 1.5, 2.5 and ? Sites not just one....thanks

Baba Theory no dey work again?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.