Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4880252 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by k2fresh: 11:25pm On May 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
come pay for charges nah.. Nah the thank you u talk for free money..

Nonsense
Guy stop feeling all high and mighty.The last time i checked the money is not yours.You are only doing that which you volunteered to do.Nobody forced you.If thanks is to be directed to anyone here,definitely not you.1kobo of that money is not yours.From what i read here when you won your 300k you went AWOL when people started asking for favour.So you should stop feeling all high and mighty on top other people's money its annoying.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by daddio(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Imustreturn post=67398038][/quote]

Una nor dey fund boobies wey nor get milk?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 11:26pm On May 08, 2018
DonPikko:
itel android phone
but it is a phone right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by spacks(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2018
vampire2020:
always try to mind your business bro, the person that quote me understood what I meant and how I love my small fone even more than my android phone..

thats a screenshot for home screen of my android fone,i don't even know even if you are trying to tell me I cantafford an Android � or what
this ur background pics de touching oh, I no fit use am atall... Tears don de comot 4 my eyes already. cry
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by blakid(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2018
how will i collect my money if the world eventually ends this year?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 11:29pm On May 08, 2018
k2fresh:
Guy stop feeling all high and mighty.The last time i checked the money is not yours.You are only doing that which you volunteered to do.Nobody forced you.If thanks is to be directed to anyone here,definitely not you.1kobo of that money is not yours.From what i read here when you won your 300k you went AWOL when people started asking for favour.So you should stop feeling all high and mighty on top other people's money its annoying.
please check who your talking too

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by vampire2020: 11:30pm On May 08, 2018
spacks:
this ur background pics de touching oh, I no fit use am atall... Tears don de comot 4 my eyes already. cry
boss me, the pictures sef touch me when I see am too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2018
dwag:
@legit funder
you don receive the booking code.
yes sir done

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by dwag: 11:33pm On May 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
yes sir done
the ticket don enter. Nice one. More green apples
Cc daboski22 Imustreturn
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:34pm On May 08, 2018
k2fresh:

That is not lhimeet before you start typing trash...

Lhimeet dropped something here when he won, because you were not lucky enough to be amongst doesn't mean you should come here to spill trash..

Won't his bank charge him for the transfer?

You feel you can just come here to type trash..

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AlvaroMorata(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2018
Imustreturn:
yes bro .. Legit funder noni

Ok baba.. i go hala u tomorrow
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Coolpuyol(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2018
B918ECSSSEZWEW-3938778-Today Game
73LDB2K- Tomorrow till Weekend
73LBNNN- Goalscorers Market
You can get your winnings from the remix of all this games
Goodluck and greens to all..

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 11:36pm On May 08, 2018
Anybody that mention Lhimeet name here again will be banned
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Shakushaku1(m): 11:38pm On May 08, 2018
blakid:

This pple dey mad o
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Lhimeet dropped something here when he won, because you were not lucky enough to be amongst doesn't mean you should come here to spill trash..

this one weak me oo
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 08, 2018
eduzz:
Lol him forget say na him type dem dey beat for dream grin
grin make him pray say these struggling students no use their struggle swear for am,as for me I go dey give am that recognition him want anytime I see him monicker
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by k2fresh: 11:45pm On May 08, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

Guy you should shut your garbage of a mouth.I don't come online to beg for funds.i have a legit job that takes care of my needs.Unlike someone that takes punting as a means of livelihood.You better get yourself a proper job before you hang yourself one of these days over lost bet.Gambling no be job.I bet for fun.its not a do or die affair for me.If i make money along the way,so be it.You think Nairabet that calls it"sport betting entertainment"are fools.Jobless fool.Go fix up your life before you quote me.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 11:52pm On May 08, 2018
k2fresh:
Guy you should shut your garbage of a mouth.I don't come online to beg for funds.i have a legit job that takes care of my needs.Unlike someone that takes punting as a means of livelihood.You better get yourself a proper job before you hang yourself one of these days on top lost bet.Gambling no be job.I bet for fun.its not a do or die affair for me.If i make money along the way,so be it.You think Nairabet that calls it"sport betting entertainment"are fools.Jobless fool.Go fix up your life before you quote me.

I don't have a problem with you...

I have a problem with your reasoning skills, if you read my message very well.. You'll see I didn't ask you if you were jobless or not

Your brain should tell you before you jump on any conversation here,understand very well

Who says gambling is a job,? You're too quick to spit trash from you mouth..

Learn to read and comprehend not read to reply..

You sound pained.. You were quick to quote the other guy.. Now I'm quoting you, you're crying..

13 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DancingSkeleton(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2018
DonPikko:
Chiefheywhy and Lhimeet don't have a job outside gambling, after winning 300k twice the greedy fools are still lobbying around here, that is why they've employed Lhimeet as the chief funder here, Chiefheywhy is still chilling to confirm his job role here
imposter , you are just trying to ridicule the image of the real DONPIIKO

This trade of insult and tantrums between peeps here is one of the reasons i laid low for a while
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by DonPikko: 12:09am On May 09, 2018
DancingSkeleton:
imposter , you are just trying to ridicule the image of the real DONPIIKO

This trade of insult and tantrums between peeps here is one of the reasons i laid low for a while
call the police lipsrsealed
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by janco: 12:09am On May 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
Those that mailed me una no wan reply una mail again?

I go sleep ooo grin

Please replay with your bank details

Replaying with B9ja 2157617

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 12:11am On May 09, 2018
AlvaroMorata:

Ok baba.. i go hala u tomorrow
no wahala bros
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 12:12am On May 09, 2018
janco:

Replaying with B9ja 2157617
ur name on list
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by janco: 12:15am On May 09, 2018
Coolpuyol:
B918ECSSSEZWEW-3938778-Today Game

73LDB2K- Tomorrow till Weekend

73LBNNN- Goalscorers Market[b][/b]

You can get your winnings from the remix of all this games

Goodluck and greens to all..

I like the goal scorers market
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by deewon56: 12:17am On May 09, 2018
Imustreturn:
no wahala bros
bro show deewon mercy with any amount. funding bet2020613 ...thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by k2fresh: 12:17am On May 09, 2018
Chiefheywhy:

I don't have a problem with you...

I have a problem with your reasoning skills, if you read my message very well.. You'll see I didn't ask you if you were jobless or not

Your brain should tell you before you jump on any conversation here,understand very well

Who says gambling is a job,? You're too quick to spit trash from you mouth..

Learn to read and comprehend not read to reply..

You sound pained.. You were quick to quote the other guy.. Now I'm quoting you, you're crying..
Shut your trap.You that have reasoning skill, did you see me solicit for funds here before you said i was angry cos i never benefited.The truth is bitter they say,fact remains that if you are on this thread 24/7 always looking for free picks and free funds to be disbursed,you are jobless and don't have anything going on for you in the real world.One doesn't have to be a genius to know that.Na your own office you dey so.You are just in denial.Your job is gambling.
I would give you same advice i gave you previously,go get a real job before we go see your story for nairaland frontpage say you done commit sucide on top gambling.

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 12:17am On May 09, 2018
deewon56:
bro show deewon mercy with any amount. funding bet2020613 ...thanks
he is paying for my services
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 12:18am On May 09, 2018
blakid:
hahahahah this one mad me grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by k2fresh: 12:20am On May 09, 2018
DonPikko:
Chiefheywhy and Lhimeet don't have a job outside gambling, after winning 300k twice the greedy fools are still lobbying around here, that is why they've employed Lhimeet as the chief funder here, Chiefheywhy is still chilling to confirm his job role here
grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Dondave11: 12:21am On May 09, 2018
Hello guys, I got a mail from bet9ja about the 75% deposit bonus they just introduced which caught my eye.

My question is this, will I be able to deposit 20k on a single shot using the merchant code on ATM?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 12:28am On May 09, 2018
k2fresh:
Shut your trap.You that have reasoning skill, did you see me solicit for funds here before you said i was angry cos i never benefited.The truth is bitter they say,fact remains that if you are on this thread 24/7 always looking for free picks and free funds to be disbursed,you are jobless and don't have anything going on for you in the real world.One doesn't have to be a genius to know that.Na your own office you dey so.You are just in denial.Your job is gambling.
I would give you same advice i gave you previously,go get a real job before we go see your story for nairaland frontpage say you done commit sucide on top gambling.

Lol, look who said he isn't looking for freebies..

Why did you say lhimeet didn't share anything for guys here if you were not monitoring to see if you could be part of the lucky winners of his freebies?

Stop shooting yourself on the foot..

Continue ranting with your incoherent sentence..

Lol

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2348) (2349) (2350) (2351) (2352) (2353) (2354) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.