Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,098 members, 7,852,723 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4969870 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by niyiforeal(m): 6:21pm On May 09, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Dude. Upload it now. No mod's gonna ban you for clarifying yourself except you wanna be shady about it.

See, no one here is smiling. People are yet to be funded just 1k and you came back here smiling??

Do you know how this shit feels?? Imagine someone you know scamming you and still comes back to laugh and play with you. What goes on in my head is that you're mocking us. We gonna get you and you're gonna pay even if it means you selling those two eggs.
two balls

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 09, 2018
Diickrider:
Half time is the latest gold mine. Accumulate 7 correctly and be a millionaire
Just tried 10games.... Na true you talk

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 6:27pm On May 09, 2018
Join me and freestyle this together tongue
Only if you have spare change cool
73R793J

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeyzeena: 6:28pm On May 09, 2018
U ppl shld stop all these n leave alexis to God to judge him, let's make our research harder so as to be ommited frm berger's list,am sure if any of u shld win like millions now,u wil surely 4gt about begging frm anybody...let this forum be in peace n 4gt about Taiwo....Note, am not a fan of anybdy nor beneficiary or applicant to any kind of fund here, so if u want to crucify me coz of these comments, u shld make it constructive...PEACE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by mypersonalty: 6:29pm On May 09, 2018
profdotcom:
10 odds
Booking Number: 73PKWWN
cc: mypersonalty
thanks Prof!

hoping for Green...!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 6:32pm On May 09, 2018
Diickrider:
Half time is the latest gold mine. Accumulate 7 correctly and be a millionaire

I'm thinking that 2HT is more realisable.
Most matches have avalanche of goals in the second half compared to the first.

Anyways though, it's just an opinion.
Besides, there is no sure ticket with Alabi.

12 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by newsheriffintown: 6:36pm On May 09, 2018
seunlayi:
it seems i will port to 1xbet, see that no corner, throw in, free kick option, it is enticing
my brother I dey laugh you like craze man.abeg do go throw away your money o
even no throw-in in 1mins dey cast like kastina talkless of no free-kick no throw-in no corner no card in the first 10mins
A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kendzyma(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2018
hardeyzeena:
U ppl shld stop all these n leave alexis to God to judge him, let's make our research harder so as to be ommited frm berger's list,am sure if any of u shld win like millions now,u wil surely 4gt about begging frm anybody...let's this forum be in peace n 4gt about Taiwo....Note, am not a fan of anybdy nor beneficiary or applicant to any kind of fund here, so if u want to crucify me coz of these comments, u shld make it constructive...PEACE
forget the source of the money,what he did was 419 which is also the same as stealing..we cant just fold our arms while looters walk freely,the prob is,he doesnt wana admit what he did was wrong and still justifying it,so we have to do everything in our power to make him sober

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 09, 2018
Seriously
Y'all should ignore that Alexistaiwo guy abeg...
Him go still need help one day, and ppl go remind am wetin him do...
Just shun am, shey table d always turn na.. Him go cross path with one person from this thread for real life..

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 09, 2018
Vested:

I'm thinking that 2HT is more realisable.
Most matches have avalanche of goals in the second half compared to the first.

Anyways though, it's just an opinion.
Besides, there is no sure ticket with Alabi.
True talk. Major league and Chinese
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
B915ECSSPPCPRA-1914510.

B92ECSSASZPEC-1914510.

B922ECSQPTWRSZ-1914510.

Testing new markets against next season.
™I love the name of honor, more than I fear death™...You are a disgrace to ur family and ur so called friends.. N.B-A good name is better than riches

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pascalbenz: 6:44pm On May 09, 2018
Karma must locate am!!
Owomkpo:
Seriously
Y'all should ignore that Alexistaiwo guy abeg...
Him go still need help one day, and ppl go remind am wetin him do...
Just shun am, shey table d always turn na.. Him go cross path with one person from this thread for real life..
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeyzeena: 6:44pm On May 09, 2018
Kendzyma:
forget the source of the money,what he did was 419 which is also the same as stealing..we cant just fold our arms while looters walk freely,the prob is,he doesnt wana admit what he did was wrong and still justifying it,so we gas let make him repentant
Those that gave the money will be laughing at u fighting for 1k while they enjoying their millions,truly am nt in support of what he does if truly he did it,but for how long are u going to do that, u av to move on an leave him to his faith to judge

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Kizyte(m): 6:48pm On May 09, 2018
Kizyte:
Let's create a Multi-million Naira ticket!

Quote or mention me with one or two games of not less than 1.75 odd each (2.0 odd and above will be highly appreciated).

This is not a competition, therefore, only post a game if you have one, and you're 100% sure of it. It's better not to submit a game at all if you're not too sure.

Minimum winning target: 10M
Maximum: 49.9M (If you think it's not possible, see innobets wink )
Stake: 1H

All games must kickoff between 12am on Friday and 11:59pm on Sunday.

Collecting of games will stop by 2pm on Thursday.

A single code will be created for all collected games and to be remixed by individuals as it suits them.

This will continue every week with 1H sacrifice until we hit the millions or the millions hit us, whichever way, there must be a hit! cool

Jerrisonjeff
Klassd
Mohsis
mbroker2018
funkyjms

And everyone who can predict a game with minimum of 1.75 odd.
Only 12 games have been collected so far. More needed....

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Klawznsmade: 6:48pm On May 09, 2018
Seun tell ur mods to stop banning me..... Alternate accounts boku

I'm here to disturb Alesixtaiwo ojuole
Is our God not a wonderful God?

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by hardeyzeena: 6:49pm On May 09, 2018
We need to work jointly to strategise how to send those bet's owners to their village coz they av wicked us

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Vested(m): 6:50pm On May 09, 2018
hardeyzeena:
We need to work jointly to strategise how to send those bet's owners to their village coz they av wicked us

grin grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 6:50pm On May 09, 2018
I have not seen away win in NPL before, a league where away team collects beating for drawing a home team not to talk of outright win. shocked Kukuma kill them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 09, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I am a thief
Even the best thief in the world can't steal time...remember the law of karma don't cheat...what u sow is what u gonna reap..time will tell where u ar gonna see urself 2morrow...
#FoolishlazyThief

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Virgo01(m): 6:52pm On May 09, 2018
bazkid24:
What do you guys think?

Just 2 odds
Hello, I decided to start using 1xbet.
Please what is the best method for easy deposits and withdrawal, will a GtB MasterCard be okay? Perhaps..?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 6:54pm On May 09, 2018
lol, this thread cracks me up daily.

if you want to port to 1xbet, click the link below

https:///en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:

I have not seen away win in NPL before, a league where away team collects beating for drawing a home team not to talk of outright win. shocked Kukuma kill them.

I have seen away win undecided
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 6:55pm On May 09, 2018
hardeyzeena:
that should be our main focus... We must all look for ways to rape alabi.. Dig deeper and you shall find your answer.., Goodluck
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
Virgo01:

Hello, I decided to start using 1xbet.
Please what is the best method for easy deposits and withdrawal, will a GtB MasterCard be okay? Perhaps..?

cc Austino677
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Imustreturn(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2018
You guys should explore those scary odds ... Season done end make we do some crazy crazy nah
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Addme: 6:58pm On May 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Away wins pop up sometimes in NPFL only that it's very rare to come by.There are some leagues that have "extraordinary home win" advantage and NPFL is one of them.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bookiesondebt: 7:02pm On May 09, 2018
Fxwarrior:
Heartland Owerri 0-1 Lobi stars

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Austeeenxx: 7:03pm On May 09, 2018
iamsirmichael1:

Dude. Upload it now. No mod's gonna ban you for clarifying yourself except you wanna be shady about it.

See, no one here is smiling. People are yet to be funded just 1k and you came back here smiling??

Do you know how this shit feels?? Imagine someone you know scamming you and still comes back to laugh and play with you. What goes on in my head is that you're mocking us. We gonna get you and you're gonna pay even if it means you selling those two eggs.

oboy, make una hold this man before him beat person.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Fxwarrior: 7:15pm On May 09, 2018
Kizyte:

I give you Brondby wins Midtjylland @ denmark league.

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AXYZ: 7:26pm On May 09, 2018
Kizyte:

Even though the team cast my ticket today, they should win on Saturday

Vegalta Sendai - Sanfrecce Hiroshima

Away to win

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by FX99: 7:35pm On May 09, 2018
bazkid24:
What do you guys think?

Just 2 odds
Abeg which bookie is this
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 7:35pm On May 09, 2018
FX99:
Abeg which bookie is this

1xbet

(1) (2) (3) ... (2364) (2365) (2366) (2367) (2368) (2369) (2370) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.