Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4901528 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
Rathor:
wink i like people like this cause to survive in naija you need strategy..

some people have thousands even millions but they are confused,planning is good sha..even me no this betting stuffs is only temporary
Every time have been trying different method in these betting yet it dont work and no choice than to keep trying, i can write article,review app, i know steamit, fiver, upwork and load of cash study online work but first i must have capital. i even dream that i could the technology prototype of the country
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 1:47pm On May 13, 2018
promisious:
Sunday plea

Please I need your help..I just need a win this weekend.even if its 100 naira win..lost all my staking power from Thursday to Saturday ..just go 11 naira only..please help me, my bosses..

Asking for help can be called begging by some and request by others.

ID:3966324

Percival9, goldenval, Equal2DeTask, clintonbusquet, ikbnice, Chiefheywhy, daboski22, Imustreturn, NewDelhi, hardeyzeena,kelvinreality, bujebudanu1, chewbacca, mypersonalty, DrinkWater10, stacyadams, Kizyte, Lhimeet, Ezebinaugwu, alexistaiwo, innobets, Looopy, Puntersjo, AxceX, TissuePaper

since you didn't include my name, no need of funding U na

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sweetveek(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
Rathor:
wink i like people like this cause to survive in naija you need strategy..

some people have thousands even millions but they are confused,planning is good sha..even me no this betting stuffs is only temporary
guy there is money in sport betting oooo........ its the easiest way to be rich and the quickest way to become poor... all boils down to sense.......all i want from alabi na money to sub monthly............imagine dat innobet abi loopy guy........sometimes i go dae reason how dose guys life go don change now. grin grin had it been me...

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by BUGOFF(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
goldenval:
less than 2hrs, I have made a profit of $500 doing inplay games grin, lets see if i will hit $1000 today. wink

1xbet never disappoint in withdrawal
Bobo Congrats. Try Quote Me Ya Inplay Mek I Tek Hold Side.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hunry: 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
stop missing all these in play games, click the link below to join the original 1xbet site.
. https:///en/?bf=5aae5b9561c88_145040761
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lamanda60(f): 1:48pm On May 13, 2018
Pls I need help on how to place bet on 1xbet app. I have been using the web but it's a little different from the app.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 1:49pm On May 13, 2018
Rathor:
embarassed embarassed and there are people riding over 30 million naira bike
I once watch a korean movie, at the end of movie when the movie tyrant was about to die he qoute these : for a million year before me the world have alway been like these the rich oppressing the poor and corruption and for million years when am gone the world will continue to be like these, money and power are like gin, you get drunk with it

7 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2018
funkyjms:

Let's try this W1 to win 3rd quarter
na tennis habi which wan b dis
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
Sugaarh:

na tennis habi which wan b dis
Basketball
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 13, 2018
Kolding IF - Sydvest 05  2 - 0. sigh! this guys nearly cast my two ticket.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Krissjones: 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
promisious:
Sunday plea

Please I need your help..I just need a win this weekend.even if its 100 naira win..lost all my staking power from Thursday to Saturday ..just go 11 naira only..please help me, my bosses..

Asking for help can be called begging by some and request by others.

ID:3966324

Percival9, goldenval, Equal2DeTask, clintonbusquet, ikbnice, Chiefheywhy, daboski22, Imustreturn, NewDelhi, hardeyzeena,kelvinreality, bujebudanu1, chewbacca, mypersonalty, DrinkWater10, stacyadams, Kizyte, Lhimeet, Ezebinaugwu, alexistaiwo, innobets, Looopy, Puntersjo, AxceX, TissuePaper
Lwkmd atleast half of these people you mentioned are beggars themselves how do you expect them to help you when they can't even help themselves.

4 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by johnpablo541(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
Humphreycool07:

Boss plz don't forget me make I quickly join una abeg.
1xbet I.d 26295889.

Funded.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 1:52pm On May 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
I once watch a korean movie, at the end of movie when the movie tyrant was about to die he qoute these : for a million year before me the world have alway been like these the rich oppressing the poor and corruption and for million years when am gone the world will continue to be like these, money and power are like gin, you get drunk with it

D movie name please? I would love to watch it too
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by boringdraw: 1:53pm On May 13, 2018
Italy - Serie A = Crotone - Lazio = OVER 2.5 GOALS
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2018
sarafa68:
Kolding IF - Sydvest 05  2 - 0. sigh! this guys nearly cast my two ticket.
that foolish team. ordinary 2.5 goals dey can't provide
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gift01: 1:54pm On May 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
It Is Free if you are versatile, ready to learn and have innovation
Yes you can study on your own but you need a tutor. That's the honest truth
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Humphreycool07(m): 1:54pm On May 13, 2018
johnpablo541:

Funded.
Thanks a lot let me join you guys. a beg quote me
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by funkyjms: 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
In other news, Messi out of Barca match!
Stake wisely.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 13, 2018
Hafeexla:
Every time have been trying different method in these betting yet it dont work and no choice than to keep trying, i can write article,review app, i know steamit, fiver, upwork and load of cash study online work but first i must have capital. i even dream that i could the technology prototype of the country
i swear,i have been trying hard trying really hard

i decided that i want to go farming to make small money,they told me 3 friends i knew back then is dead because of this fulani men..

they came with their cow,went to people farm and destroy their crop,if you confront them,they will bring out their guns..trust beni people na they went to where they stay and kill all their cows,they are still now..

I think this online bizz is overrated ..

the truth is you need millions to make millions
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
can't play Cox no more time... try ur luck guys and win 20k 75bytbk
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
Hafeexla:

is steamit legit?? heard about it not long ago

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by sammyobi584: 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
Somebody should give me the link to bet9ja new mobile please
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Sent4rina: 1:56pm On May 13, 2018
AccessME:
OK ooo.

no move on

continue to dey condemn

na dere u go dey person go come overtake u and ur likes win million and u guyz will still be there ranting unnecessarily.

if na so we don dey condemn our politician for this country then our politician for don change.
You're one of the reasons they(our politicians) are still who they are.
If you support this act, i can only assume you're worse.
I rest my case bro.
Peace!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Khaytunechi: 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
johnpablo541:

Funded.
mans. I quoted you and asked a question. please I'll appreciate a reply
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
rednuth:

me wey put home win and over 1 .5 for another ticket. see Hvidovre na I give o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 13, 2018
rednuth:

me wey put home win and over 1 .5 for another ticket. see Hvidovre na I give o.
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
habeg any God fearing person shud do Sunday for me ep me fund my account bet9ja 1796947 pweshious tanque
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by lukfame(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
johnpablo541:

Funded.

I don't mind too o. Anything you can do to contribute to the ministry.. thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hafeexla(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
rednuth:

D movie name please? I would love to watch it too
It is kang chi, the movie is about been power drunk and i want advice you to also watch empress ki

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by rednuth(m): 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
Rathor:
i swear,i have been trying hard trying really hard

i decided that i want to go farming to make small money,they told me 3 friends i knew back then is dead because of this fulani men..

they came with their cow,went to people farm and destroy their crop,if you confront them,they will bring out their guns..trust beni people na they went to where they stay and kill all their cows,they are still now..

I think this online bizz is overrated ..

the truth is you need millions to make millions

no no no, u don't need millions to make millions, don't you someone using 100naira to win millions here...

What I really understand is this" Everyone needs reasonable cash to start something and from there you can make millions. Even in betting!

You need 3 things u need to apply to make money from it then invest

- Sense
- Patience
- Good capital

Then u really good to go smiley

3 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by topcube(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2018
AccessME:
u guyz shud stop this rubbish of hate on Alexistaiwo. the 1k wouldn't have changed u guyz financial status. me wey collect the 1k wey am today? bet9ja don chop am.

enough pls

u guyz should move on...

Naturally, I wouldn't reply you. But, let me set the record straight, your principal (Alex) was entrusted with public funds, he mismanage it. Looopy ask us to nominate, out of love & passion, he was nominated and was asked to carry out a task which Lhimeet completed in less than 3hrs. ''Legit funder would have been a perfect match''.
Now, unto why he irritate me, I adviced him severally, many people here also did, plus the owner of the fund (haven't paid him extra fees) asked him to respond to several allegation, but he chooses who to reply and ignore quite lot of us here, he as well promised to post report/breakdown of how embezzle the money but he hasn't or I'm yet to read it. Well, I'm not asking him not come around (no be me get NL or this thread), he should do the needful and stop all this hide & seek games he his playing, not all of us here are kid.
I once said this to him, ''WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND''. So, tell that your boss (Alexistaiwo) and stop defending him cos, I already move on. 1 Love & Cheers bro!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2465) (2466) (2467) (2468) (2469) (2470) (2471) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.