Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 - Business (2491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (4871981 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (7122) (Go Down)

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chiefheywhy(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
Unbeaten shattered... grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
Blogabet killing it ..predicted Roma and juventus to draw..
20k made

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by chidexxy007(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2018
johnny26000:

na u make buhari call us #LazyYouth....all una scam no dey work again...if u want money just google Gofundme...but dis thread no be Beggers association na... undecided
I want to go and watch the world cup live in Russia, shey can they help
grin grin
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by st2clem: 9:40pm On May 13, 2018
Which Russian bookie be this?
archolisa:
smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
20k made

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:42pm On May 13, 2018
[quote author=bazkid24 post=67535727][/quote] smiley
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by bazkid24(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2018
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by oludoyin99(m): 9:44pm On May 13, 2018
shey none of us here xabi any baba place make dem epp us check game outcomes. omo I want to hit alabi hard, win my million and clean mouth

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
All I want to do is laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
Truly, nothing is forever. The funny thing is that the season is over cheesy
How can you revenge?
This too shall pass
Levante fans would be feeling like they won the champions league. For real it is the same feeling kiss
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 9:45pm On May 13, 2018
Oh what a night. Thank you Levante. And to think Valverde would rather have an unbeaten La Liga season than win Champions League. L all around

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by gmercy713: 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
Well I would have loved to see bacra win but alas my only sure ticket don turn red wine and no be only my money Alabi go use club today as barca don lose

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
20k made

Abeg how u take withdraw
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by AmoryBlacq: 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
Chiefheywhy:
Yeeeeee!!! Fixed match.. Barcelona cannot lose this match..Fixed match of life..

what a show of stupidity!

like you were in the room when they were fixing it!

9 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Lamanda60(f): 9:46pm On May 13, 2018
pryme:

Honestly, I never knew ppl like you still exist. Ppl have been trying to ignore you, but you are desperately trying to make yourself relevant. I can't ignore your narcissistic drama series anymore.

Johnpablo dropped his own strategy on how makes some profit with inplay, he did not wait to accumulate millions before sharing.

But you that claim to have a goldmine decided to hoard yours, look I have no problem with that, my problem is trying to seek relevance because you have complex issues, you can't stand being ignored.

I won't have given a flying fvck about your goldmine,

but what made write this piece is the fact that you
shamelessly claimed to have played from another persons strategy, how do you sleep at night with this kind of life you have,

If everyone was like you then ppl will eat grass, you are worse than the beggars on this thread.

As for your goldmine pls do well to shove it up your butthole. You are nothing compared to ppl that have contributed in this thread.
Thanks man! It's about time someone told him the truth and put him in his place

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:47pm On May 13, 2018
Galatasaray saved me....I would never have forgiven myself for not playing this game.

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Hycon(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
Show me your Messi? I’m Emmanuel Boateng and I have no Mercy cheesy

O boy see I we flog their papa 5 good strokes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by paroh137(m): 9:49pm On May 13, 2018
kelvinreality:

Wait till 90 minute.

Is our God not a wonderful God

BTW you guys I think we should forgive and accept alexistaiwo back. I miss the guy's humor

5 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pushking(m): 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
As God will have it. Very Grateful even to think this weekend was not smiling for a lot of people
B915ECSCCSCAZA-3206437

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Montez90: 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
pryme:

Honestly, I never knew ppl like you still exist. Ppl have been trying to ignore you, but you are desperately trying to make yourself relevant. I can't ignore your narcissistic drama series anymore.

Johnpablo dropped his own strategy on how makes some profit with inplay, he did not wait to accumulate millions before sharing.

But you that claim to have a goldmine decided to hoard yours, look I have no problem with that, my problem is trying to seek relevance because you have complex issues, you can't stand being ignored.

I won't have given a flying fvck about your goldmine,

but what made write this piece is the fact that you
shamelessly claimed to have played from another persons strategy, how do you sleep at night with this kind of life you have,

If everyone was like you then ppl will eat grass, you are worse than the beggars on this thread.

As for your goldmine pls do well to shove it up your butthole. You are nothing compared to ppl that have contributed in this thread.
see finishing

1 Like

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:50pm On May 13, 2018
Chidexter:

Abeg how u take withdraw
i withdraw via bank transfer..i use union bank and it's very fast
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
paroh137:

Is our God not a wonderful God

BTW you guys I think we should forgive and accept alexistaiwo back. I miss the guy's humor
Will u fund Me d 1k if I forgive him?
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by anthoneg: 9:51pm On May 13, 2018
Dicki:

Goodluck.

Wow. Sincerely appreciate Bro. May God bless us all. Thanks
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
grin

Baba, my belle full with happiness even thoug I no get babe wey her name na Happiness!

2 Likes

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by seunlayi(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2018
maklelemakukula:
Galatasaray saved me....I would never have forgiven myself for not playing this game.
congratulations, you tried
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Chidexter(m): 9:53pm On May 13, 2018
TissuePaper:
i withdraw via bank transfer..i use union bank and it's very fast

See, what do I put in that space. I one withdraw like 4k

Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by pascalbenz: 9:54pm On May 13, 2018
Oboy na next seasons target sha .... I just dey find better strategies wey i go apply for the move, i dey reason roll over for like 7 - 8 straight weeks
oludoyin99:
shey none of us here xabi any baba place make dem epp us check game outcomes. omo I want to hit alabi hard, win my million and clean mouth
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 13, 2018
pushking:
As God will have it. Very Grateful even to think this weekend was not smiling for a lot of people
B915ECSCCSCAZA-3206437
Congrats baba u fit give me that small change make I use play game abeg
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2018
maklelemakukula:

Juve drew!
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 13, 2018
Please somebody should help me with the screenshot of this game... B946EWSRAWZRWE-3360421...... My bet9ja no dey free open since last week
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by iXavier: 9:56pm On May 13, 2018
Chidexter:

Your account number, I suppose
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by maklelemakukula(m): 9:57pm On May 13, 2018
seunlayi:
congratulations, you tried
thx bro
If that game had entered, ah for kee masef
Re: Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 by TissuePaper: 9:57pm On May 13, 2018
Chidexter:

that space is created for your account number

(1) (2) (3) ... (2488) (2489) (2490) (2491) (2492) (2493) (2494) ... (7122)

➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.